Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any NSR fans??
1 2 3 4
Bro :-: Thank you!! That means a lot-

I've been meaning to draw him again sometime, just in some funney doodles so I can keep up the humanoid practice. I'll prolly also want to get a commission or two of him just cause I really love his look. It's so wild. I love myself a good object head oc, he happens to be my first!
Bro :-: Thank you!! That means a lot-

I've been meaning to draw him again sometime, just in some funney doodles so I can keep up the humanoid practice. I'll prolly also want to get a commission or two of him just cause I really love his look. It's so wild. I love myself a good object head oc, he happens to be my first!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
Oooo He looks so good I cannot stop starring at the dr a win g

also yes object heads are very good, I wish I had one like you do!
Oooo He looks so good I cannot stop starring at the dr a win g

also yes object heads are very good, I wish I had one like you do!
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
Aw, you're too kind. ALSO I KNEW I'D SEEN YOUR ART BEFORE. I browse the NSR tag on tumblr like every day and I've seen that art before and loved it- You have gained yourself a new follower to stalk your blog >:3
Aw, you're too kind. ALSO I KNEW I'D SEEN YOUR ART BEFORE. I browse the NSR tag on tumblr like every day and I've seen that art before and loved it- You have gained yourself a new follower to stalk your blog >:3
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
a AA thank you again, I don't post on tumblr much but I'll try! I'm usually on twitter now h also you're getting a follow back I wanna see more art of yours to >:^]
a AA thank you again, I don't post on tumblr much but I'll try! I'm usually on twitter now h also you're getting a follow back I wanna see more art of yours to >:^]
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
Pf, you'll get art once per month- I barely post myself either. It's currently just reblogs of my two hyperfixations. You get NSR spam instead, not that that's ever a bad thing.
Pf, you'll get art once per month- I barely post myself either. It's currently just reblogs of my two hyperfixations. You get NSR spam instead, not that that's ever a bad thing.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
same here haha, again I usually post more on twit but I'm gonna start on tumblr more (since I am very new to the platform and have so far clogged it with my oc's until NSR came our lol)

and yes NSR spam good :)
same here haha, again I usually post more on twit but I'm gonna start on tumblr more (since I am very new to the platform and have so far clogged it with my oc's until NSR came our lol)

and yes NSR spam good :)
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
I have a twitter but I'm basically like you with tumblr, it's very hard to navigate-

I wish I could post more oc art but I can't make any cause they're 95% humanoid. I am not the best so it'd look pretty shoddy. That's why I rlly want to practice it so I can be happy with it at some point.
I have a twitter but I'm basically like you with tumblr, it's very hard to navigate-

I wish I could post more oc art but I can't make any cause they're 95% humanoid. I am not the best so it'd look pretty shoddy. That's why I rlly want to practice it so I can be happy with it at some point.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
ah that's fair yeah

I would love to see your oc art sometime!! I bet they look amazing! I believe you can do it, bc you're already great at it!!
ah that's fair yeah

I would love to see your oc art sometime!! I bet they look amazing! I believe you can do it, bc you're already great at it!!
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
Naw... You're very kind :')

I want to browse your blogs and see if I can find your ocs! If you make one for NSR you gotta let me know and show!!
Naw... You're very kind :')

I want to browse your blogs and see if I can find your ocs! If you make one for NSR you gotta let me know and show!!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
you're not gonna find much unfortunately haha, thanks to classes i've barely had time to draw any of my oc's.
And I'll try and keep posted on a NSR oc, I may have time to get to one of my ideas later this weekend!
you're not gonna find much unfortunately haha, thanks to classes i've barely had time to draw any of my oc's.
And I'll try and keep posted on a NSR oc, I may have time to get to one of my ideas later this weekend!
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
1 2 3 4