Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any NSR fans??
1 2 3 4
I just finished No Straight Roads and I think it's my new favorite game this year,,

Anyone else play it?? (If no you should :^)

If you have, who's you're favorite out of the cast?
I like Neon J and 1010, because that whole fight had me dying on the floor, It was so funny-
I just finished No Straight Roads and I think it's my new favorite game this year,,

Anyone else play it?? (If no you should :^)

If you have, who's you're favorite out of the cast?
I like Neon J and 1010, because that whole fight had me dying on the floor, It was so funny-
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
@Lasaga (hope you don't mind the ping-)

Hi. Uh. yes. I-
I got into it. Fair to say despite not playing it (and being unable to) it's prolly like. Made it up my list into fav games. On a different game I play I've made 2 cosplays using my characters and dragged at least 5 of my friends into the fandom. I even made art for it and plan to make moreajsifgf. Too much. It's consumed my life and I love it.

I'm with you, Neon happens to be my absolute favourite character of the batch. I love his/1010's fight cause it's so wild. I also really like the Dj's fight because the music is just, ugh, 10/10 (heheheh 1010-).

(I won't lie, I legitimately searched through the general discussion section JUST to find something about NSR).
@Lasaga (hope you don't mind the ping-)

Hi. Uh. yes. I-
I got into it. Fair to say despite not playing it (and being unable to) it's prolly like. Made it up my list into fav games. On a different game I play I've made 2 cosplays using my characters and dragged at least 5 of my friends into the fandom. I even made art for it and plan to make moreajsifgf. Too much. It's consumed my life and I love it.

I'm with you, Neon happens to be my absolute favourite character of the batch. I love his/1010's fight cause it's so wild. I also really like the Dj's fight because the music is just, ugh, 10/10 (heheheh 1010-).

(I won't lie, I legitimately searched through the general discussion section JUST to find something about NSR).
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse (I don't mind the ping!)

Oh same, it's consuming mine right now and all I want to do is draw all of the characters (I already have drawn a few but I wanna do more ;-;)
Can I see the fanart you made :O?

DJSS is super cool, I really love his design and the music is also great. I like Yinu's boss fight as well since the EDM version of it is just, *chef's kiss*

(and yeah I didn't see any NSR forums so I decided to make one!)
@QuetzalMuse (I don't mind the ping!)

Oh same, it's consuming mine right now and all I want to do is draw all of the characters (I already have drawn a few but I wanna do more ;-;)
Can I see the fanart you made :O?

DJSS is super cool, I really love his design and the music is also great. I like Yinu's boss fight as well since the EDM version of it is just, *chef's kiss*

(and yeah I didn't see any NSR forums so I decided to make one!)
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
I really love the characters and art! Neon and 1010 are my faves too, but I also really like Sayu! I haven't played it yet, just watched the boss fights on youtube
I really love the characters and art! Neon and 1010 are my faves too, but I also really like Sayu! I haven't played it yet, just watched the boss fights on youtube
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

@Windows95

The art is so nice, it's just really cool and I love it

Sayu is super cute!! honestly saying I have a favorite boss is a lie because I adore all of them lmao
@Windows95

The art is so nice, it's just really cool and I love it

Sayu is super cute!! honestly saying I have a favorite boss is a lie because I adore all of them lmao
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
I haven't played it (although I am planning on it), however I've watched a ton of people play it and I can easily say that it's a terrific game. It just bleeds personality and it has a really good message as well.

As for my favorite characters? I honestly like DJ SS because he's such a jerk and really arrogant. Normally I don't like these kinds of characters, however DJ SS just wore his personality so well.
I haven't played it (although I am planning on it), however I've watched a ton of people play it and I can easily say that it's a terrific game. It just bleeds personality and it has a really good message as well.

As for my favorite characters? I honestly like DJ SS because he's such a jerk and really arrogant. Normally I don't like these kinds of characters, however DJ SS just wore his personality so well.
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
@Lasaga The game is honestly everything I love. Music is my soul and I love this kind of vibrant colour and fun character design! I really hope I can get this game someday so I can experience its greatness for myself, it'd be my absolute [i]dream[/i]. Here's one bit of art I've made! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/baecd6227eaeea59899fe79810d415b1/d1c9f0f30f95282b-9a/s1280x1920/c09c8df13f94f60ae605e865c2a3818f3bebbfab.png[/img] The other one involves a tiny bit of swearing but it's basically Neon tackling Dj for a kiss after a stupid joke a friend and I made that since they don't have mouths, they'd kinda just bonk heads. You've probably seen it if you've seen the tags on tumblr XD Edit: I've subbed to the thread so no ping necessary!
@Lasaga

The game is honestly everything I love. Music is my soul and I love this kind of vibrant colour and fun character design! I really hope I can get this game someday so I can experience its greatness for myself, it'd be my absolute dream.

Here's one bit of art I've made!

c09c8df13f94f60ae605e865c2a3818f3bebbfab.png

The other one involves a tiny bit of swearing but it's basically Neon tackling Dj for a kiss after a stupid joke a friend and I made that since they don't have mouths, they'd kinda just bonk heads. You've probably seen it if you've seen the tags on tumblr XD

Edit: I've subbed to the thread so no ping necessary!
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
OHHH THAT LOOKS AMAZIING!!
OHHH THAT LOOKS AMAZIING!!
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
Bro thank you!! I was pretty proud of the result, if only because I'm terrible at drawing anything humanoid.
Bro thank you!! I was pretty proud of the result, if only because I'm terrible at drawing anything humanoid.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
bro I bet your humanoid stuff looks great bc this looks fantastic!!

bro I bet your humanoid stuff looks great bc this looks fantastic!!

ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
1 2 3 4