Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Gross" food you find delicious?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19
I wouldn’t really call it gross but I absolutely adore the combination of unsalted saltine crackers in milk.
(My whole family calls me weird because of it ._.)
I wouldn’t really call it gross but I absolutely adore the combination of unsalted saltine crackers in milk.
(My whole family calls me weird because of it ._.)
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3084436#post_3084436 Get yourself some free dragons before they go in goop mom’s goo
Pickled onions
as i kid i ate them by the truckload they are crunchy and soaked in vinegar
i'd always have a jar sit in the door shelf of the fridge and pluck out a few to munch
idk why people hate them so much
Pickled onions
i'd always have a jar sit in the door shelf of the fridge and pluck out a few to munch
« Jay »

* Neurodiverse,weird,rather nice guy,so far in the closet i actually rule narnia
* Australian as hecc
* God bless, fellow hoomans
My favorite meat is cow's tongue

Also fried ants work as an ice cream topper
My favorite meat is cow's tongue

Also fried ants work as an ice cream topper
Ephesians 2:8-9 - For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
Twitter | DeviantArt |Have a good day! :D
All of the stereotypical gross eastern European foods. Pickled herring? Delicious. Blood sausage? Yum. Slonina (basically just sliced pig fat lol)? A great food for when you're drunk. Even the aforementioned pork jelly is pretty good.

Also I forgot about licorice! I know a ton of people who hate it but I think it's tasty.
All of the stereotypical gross eastern European foods. Pickled herring? Delicious. Blood sausage? Yum. Slonina (basically just sliced pig fat lol)? A great food for when you're drunk. Even the aforementioned pork jelly is pretty good.

Also I forgot about licorice! I know a ton of people who hate it but I think it's tasty.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I will eat all the unwanted olives, pickled onions, seaweed (salad, dried or chunky bits with tuna poke), but brussel sprouts are just... unpalatable.
It’s a texture thing I think? I love wombok, mustard greens and kale, so why not the sprouts?
I will eat all the unwanted olives, pickled onions, seaweed (salad, dried or chunky bits with tuna poke), but brussel sprouts are just... unpalatable.
It’s a texture thing I think? I love wombok, mustard greens and kale, so why not the sprouts?
[quote name="JaydeTheDragon" date="2020-10-02 17:15:26" ] Pickled onions as i kid i ate them by the truckload they are crunchy and soaked in vinegar i'd always have a jar sit in the door shelf of the fridge and pluck out a few to munch idk why people hate them so much [/quote] SAME. apple cider vinegar, dill leaves, black peppercorns, and a little bit of salt make them perfect. I have a salad that uses the onions and the brine as a vinaigrette and it goes over great every time; but i eat the onions on their own as a snack all the time. And @Kitava You would love a youtube channel called Life of Boris if you like eastern european foods like that. His video on holodets would be a dead ringer for ya. (sorry for alerting you again, figured I'd condense my posts)
JaydeTheDragon wrote on 2020-10-02 17:15:26:
Pickled onions

SAME. apple cider vinegar, dill leaves, black peppercorns, and a little bit of salt make them perfect. I have a salad that uses the onions and the brine as a vinaigrette and it goes over great every time; but i eat the onions on their own as a snack all the time.

And @Kitava You would love a youtube channel called Life of Boris if you like eastern european foods like that. His video on holodets would be a dead ringer for ya. (sorry for alerting you again, figured I'd condense my posts)
+3 FR time, forum frequenter, always up for a chat!
Okra, apparently. Granted, I live in Northeastern US.
Okra, apparently. Granted, I live in Northeastern US.
Live for today, gone tomorrow.
swclpXz.jpg
That's me.
@Lesivel I already am a huge fan of Life of Boris! I found him when looking for an English language recipe for Kvass (another potentially weird drink I could add to my list lol). I even have a Boris fandragon in my lair! <3
@Lesivel I already am a huge fan of Life of Boris! I found him when looking for an English language recipe for Kvass (another potentially weird drink I could add to my list lol). I even have a Boris fandragon in my lair! <3
jCVhFoZ.gif
i'm v asian so the usual chicken kidneys, cow tripes etc are good when cooked well

my unorthodox favourites? pig ears and century eggs.

people apparently hate century eggs, asian or not. but dammit, i love them. i love the texture and i love the after taste.
i'm v asian so the usual chicken kidneys, cow tripes etc are good when cooked well

my unorthodox favourites? pig ears and century eggs.

people apparently hate century eggs, asian or not. but dammit, i love them. i love the texture and i love the after taste.
Mmr9HrK.pngpxgKZLB.png.pngE2bewfg.pngHxJ7se6.png » they/them
» my wishlist
» commissions
» lore thread

BMbExDU.pngK3S42IV.png
mushrooms :)
mushrooms :)
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x