Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | "Gross" food you find delicious?
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
As a Chinese-American, there are lots of things, from chicken feet to organ meats to stinky tofu, that my white friends are repulsed by that I think are delicious XD
As a Chinese-American, there are lots of things, from chicken feet to organ meats to stinky tofu, that my white friends are repulsed by that I think are delicious XD
wkcMXZL.png 3hODimW.png5M9CHlS.gifuC4Bb27.pngv0CPm88.png
ZUCCHINI BREAD. Just because it is green doesn't mean its bad. Almost as good as banana bread.
ZUCCHINI BREAD. Just because it is green doesn't mean its bad. Almost as good as banana bread.
Z1RkWWM.png
[quote name="Doomwyte" date="2020-09-18 17:36:27" ] And I may have a slight addiction to fresh mint leaves, lol. [/quote] Mint is delicious. They could make mint-flavored pencils and I would eat them. Maybe not if they made underwear flavored like it, though.
Doomwyte wrote on 2020-09-18 17:36:27:
And I may have a slight addiction to fresh mint leaves, lol.
Mint is delicious. They could make mint-flavored pencils and I would eat them. Maybe not if they made underwear flavored like it, though.
Z1RkWWM.png
[quote name="fakeviolin" date="2020-09-04 19:49:16" ] fish sticks with ketchup even though i'm an adult. they're good! i eat my fish n chips with ketchup too! i can't stand cocktail sauce or tartar sauce. also, broccoli on pizza is really good but nobody i've ever met has ever tried it! [/quote] Wait eating fish sticks with ketchup is seen as gross I didn't know this
fakeviolin wrote on 2020-09-04 19:49:16:
fish sticks with ketchup even though i'm an adult. they're good! i eat my fish n chips with ketchup too! i can't stand cocktail sauce or tartar sauce.

also, broccoli on pizza is really good but nobody i've ever met has ever tried it!

Wait eating fish sticks with ketchup is seen as gross I didn't know this
AH
@Inuka You're not alone - my father's family used to fight over the skin on custard. In my family, we share out the skins on puddings and custards because everyone likes it.

Tinned fish. Most vegetables. Bitter melon. Mayonnaise. Fermented fish sauces. Crickets. Fish eggs (only had it once - it's too expensive normally). Tapioca. Shellfish (mostly - I feel guilty about eating some seafood because of the way it's cooked, so I try to avoid it). Licorice. Sometimes marmite. Pineapple on pizza.

I want to try durian someday.

And apparently hollandaise is gross? I like that stuff.
@Inuka You're not alone - my father's family used to fight over the skin on custard. In my family, we share out the skins on puddings and custards because everyone likes it.

Tinned fish. Most vegetables. Bitter melon. Mayonnaise. Fermented fish sauces. Crickets. Fish eggs (only had it once - it's too expensive normally). Tapioca. Shellfish (mostly - I feel guilty about eating some seafood because of the way it's cooked, so I try to avoid it). Licorice. Sometimes marmite. Pineapple on pizza.

I want to try durian someday.

And apparently hollandaise is gross? I like that stuff.
LxbWmll.png
I actually enjoy blue cheese salad dressing, which is odd because I hated it as a kid? And y'all havent lived until you've tried Black bear Pepperoni, oh my gosh is that good [emoji=tundra star size=1] ive also tried alligator jerky and it was A+ as well. I personally wanna try most meat at least once, but being eternally broke means i cant really try much I,, enjoyed whip cream on steak at one point in time, whoops. My friend is in a habit of having me try weird things and that was one. [s]kid me loved tuna juice thats in the canned tuna and always drank it when no one was looking. I mean hey, it tasted good![/s]
I actually enjoy blue cheese salad dressing, which is odd because I hated it as a kid?

And y'all havent lived until you've tried Black bear Pepperoni, oh my gosh is that good ive also tried alligator jerky and it was A+ as well. I personally wanna try most meat at least once, but being eternally broke means i cant really try much

I,, enjoyed whip cream on steak at one point in time, whoops. My friend is in a habit of having me try weird things and that was one.

kid me loved tuna juice thats in the canned tuna and always drank it when no one was looking. I mean hey, it tasted good!
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
I like vegetables. (almost) any and all. According to my two little cousins that is gross and unedible.
Other than that: Salt. I eat way too much of that and raisins - apparently there's people who don't like that.

And like @/Burger I like to dip my fries in ice cream once in a while, only Mc Donalds for me because we don't have Wendy's here. But apparently that is more common than I thought. In Japan that is even an order-able meal at McDonalds.

I do like some stinky cheeses or at least try them when my grandfather bought a new one from the market.

I thought I was a very easy person to please with food but after reading what kinds of stuff you guys eat (or even have in your region) I have to take that back. I wouldn't eat fishstuff or anything made out of blood QwQ
I like vegetables. (almost) any and all. According to my two little cousins that is gross and unedible.
Other than that: Salt. I eat way too much of that and raisins - apparently there's people who don't like that.

And like @/Burger I like to dip my fries in ice cream once in a while, only Mc Donalds for me because we don't have Wendy's here. But apparently that is more common than I thought. In Japan that is even an order-able meal at McDonalds.

I do like some stinky cheeses or at least try them when my grandfather bought a new one from the market.

I thought I was a very easy person to please with food but after reading what kinds of stuff you guys eat (or even have in your region) I have to take that back. I wouldn't eat fishstuff or anything made out of blood QwQ
It's not a food but a drink, but in Turkey we have a national drink that's basically yogurt + water + salt called ayran. Pretty simple but tastes absolutely DELICIOUS. My international friends hate it and say it tastes like spoiled goat milk. [img]https://img.piri.net/mnresize/840/-/resim/imagecrop/2019/08/17/01/18/resized_bc21b-b7825c1fshutterstock_343692611custom.jpg[/img]
It's not a food but a drink, but in Turkey we have a national drink that's basically yogurt + water + salt called ayran. Pretty simple but tastes absolutely DELICIOUS. My international friends hate it and say it tastes like spoiled goat milk.
resized_bc21b-b7825c1fshutterstock_343692611custom.jpg
7GFlGJN.pngCiiaL4K.png

she/her • fr+11
Brussels sprouts. I was shocked when I found out that people loathe it: [item=Brussels Sprouts] "Objectively awful?" Come on. Raisin cookies, black liquorice, chicken feet, tofu, mayo, oysters...I can eat tons of weird stuff haha. My username tells enough about my bad taste in food. ;D
Brussels sprouts. I was shocked when I found out that people loathe it:
Brussels Sprouts
"Objectively awful?" Come on.

Raisin cookies, black liquorice, chicken feet, tofu, mayo, oysters...I can eat tons of weird stuff haha.

My username tells enough about my bad taste in food. ;D
[quote name="Marmite" date="2020-10-02 05:50:08" ] Brussels sprouts. I was shocked when I found out that people loathe it: [item=Brussels Sprouts] "Objectively awful?" Come on. [/quote] I just made brussels sprouts for dinner last night, they were delicious! Tossed them in avocado oil, salt, and lemon juice, then roasted for about 12 minutes or so, then added black pepper, parmesan, and goat cheese. *drool* --- I like a lot of things other people consider weird or off-putting. Jerky (beef, squid), fried pickles, seaweed, pineapple on pizza, runny eggs, sushi/sashimi, avocado... I can't stand capers or olives though. hurjk
Marmite wrote on 2020-10-02 05:50:08:
Brussels sprouts. I was shocked when I found out that people loathe it:
Brussels Sprouts
"Objectively awful?" Come on.

I just made brussels sprouts for dinner last night, they were delicious! Tossed them in avocado oil, salt, and lemon juice, then roasted for about 12 minutes or so, then added black pepper, parmesan, and goat cheese. *drool*

---

I like a lot of things other people consider weird or off-putting. Jerky (beef, squid), fried pickles, seaweed, pineapple on pizza, runny eggs, sushi/sashimi, avocado...

I can't stand capers or olives though. hurjk
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19