Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Have you had water today?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I need this more often. I don't drink enough water. I've had three cups of tea today. Water? I might have finished half of a water bottle, it's hard to say at this point.
I need this more often. I don't drink enough water. I've had three cups of tea today. Water? I might have finished half of a water bottle, it's hard to say at this point.
Y02PS6v.png
Remember kids: drink 1L of water per 25kg of body weight a day!~

It may be hard to drink that much a day, I find drinking with a straw makes it easier for me to do so :] (try to go for a reusable straw in that case!)
Remember kids: drink 1L of water per 25kg of body weight a day!~

It may be hard to drink that much a day, I find drinking with a straw makes it easier for me to do so :] (try to go for a reusable straw in that case!)
1-F5-BF76-A-4-BA7-4-A24-92-E4-74-E68049-C409.png hhhhhhhh »Blackcraft hatchery

»Skin shop

»Adopt shop
hhhhhh hhh AF9-FBF80-9-D8-C-48-FC-AFCE-F3-CAB0-D170-D6.png
Technically, yes but no. Since it's New Year's morning in my timezone, no, but I sure did yesterday and I'd definitely go grab another bottle if it didn't risk waking up my dad
Technically, yes but no. Since it's New Year's morning in my timezone, no, but I sure did yesterday and I'd definitely go grab another bottle if it didn't risk waking up my dad
spinning_fjord.gif she/her, 3+ FR time
please ping me in forums
support empoleon supremacy
qilin subspecies
lore thread
shop
One of my NY's Resolutions is to focus on drinking more plain water!
I feel like I'm ahead of the game in not drinking soda/juice/milk, but it's harder for me to drink water in winter when it's cold. (Lots of hot tea.)
One of my NY's Resolutions is to focus on drinking more plain water!
I feel like I'm ahead of the game in not drinking soda/juice/milk, but it's harder for me to drink water in winter when it's cold. (Lots of hot tea.)
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Lemon and lime flavoured, but heck yeah
Lemon and lime flavoured, but heck yeah
n9ssuxW.gif
They/It | FR +8 | INFP | :]
OxagJgG.pngQUIpVFE.png

1UI2JZj.gif
I legit found the secret to getting myself to drink enough water was to find a container I liked drinking out of. I have a Fallout water bottle with a straw and I refill it a few times a day, and I actually did just refill it so yay water :D
I legit found the secret to getting myself to drink enough water was to find a container I liked drinking out of. I have a Fallout water bottle with a straw and I refill it a few times a day, and I actually did just refill it so yay water :D
TW8ViqF.pngrix3ppo.png
Pings Welcome! Especially if you're quoting me XD
I already downed a half gallon of it and i'm going for more! \(*u*)/ woo!
I already downed a half gallon of it and i'm going for more! \(*u*)/ woo!
CffXOU7.pnglesbian-5stripe.png
I have & am drinking water, many thanks to this thread!
I have & am drinking water, many thanks to this thread!
Msp9L6c.gif|| Cheshire
she/her
hobbiest writer
enjoyer of many things
wishlist/info
Hmm. I suppose I should go get myself a bottle, shouldn’t I..?
Hmm. I suppose I should go get myself a bottle, shouldn’t I..?
64044332-Hoard.png xeDKNxe.png
Ah! Thanks for the reminder - I'll go get some right now!
Ah! Thanks for the reminder - I'll go get some right now!
Gcwdq5a.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12