Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Have you had water today?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I'm concerned with the lack of hydration in this thread. I drink water religiously
I'm concerned with the lack of hydration in this thread. I drink water religiously
XKezLHG.png
i drank more water today than yesterday. improvement!

also, a little tip for people who are really concerned with how little water they're drinking: use a straw (metal or biodegradable of course). it's more entertaining and at least for me it helps a ton.
i drank more water today than yesterday. improvement!

also, a little tip for people who are really concerned with how little water they're drinking: use a straw (metal or biodegradable of course). it's more entertaining and at least for me it helps a ton.
i had some tea, does that count?

if not, then i drink about a glass or two once a week. oh god
i had some tea, does that count?

if not, then i drink about a glass or two once a week. oh god
I thrive off of air and soda, nothing can stop me
pHCrqjQ.gif
[quote name="@Baseballplant" date="2020-12-30 22:45:15" ] I thrive off of air and soda, nothing can stop me [/quote] False logic, where did you get this data from. Plenty of things can stop you. Dehydration, for one. Starvation, for another. Me, when I force you to do self-care.
@Baseballplant wrote on 2020-12-30 22:45:15:
False logic, where did you get this data from. Plenty of things can stop you. Dehydration, for one. Starvation, for another. Me, when I force you to do self-care.
} pings encouraged! i'm subbed to a lot of threads {

} check out my avatar dragon! {

} i forget things easily, please ping/PM me if i haven't responded in a few days {
Had white tea today. Good stuff
Had white tea today. Good stuff
Y3kY2LN.png
I LOVE cold water but hate tap water or water thats warm, hot, room temperature ;;
I LOVE cold water but hate tap water or water thats warm, hot, room temperature ;;
0zgUeu8.png
Yes and i even made my gamer boyfriend drink water too :D he never does that I believe thats a W
Yes and i even made my gamer boyfriend drink water too :D he never does that I believe thats a W
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
[quote name="psychae" date="2020-12-30 22:52:59" ] [quote name="@Baseballplant" date="2020-12-30 22:45:15" ] I thrive off of air and soda, nothing can stop me [/quote] False logic, where did you get this data from. Plenty of things can stop you. Dehydration, for one. Starvation, for another. Me, when I force you to do self-care. [/quote] well i also drink other liquids
psychae wrote on 2020-12-30 22:52:59:
@Baseballplant wrote on 2020-12-30 22:45:15:
False logic, where did you get this data from. Plenty of things can stop you. Dehydration, for one. Starvation, for another. Me, when I force you to do self-care.
well
i also drink
other liquids
pHCrqjQ.gif
am drinking water rn
am drinking water rn
Runic Bat Spectral Duskflapper Cursed Bat Armored Duskflapper Spirit of Shadow
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12