Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought 2
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58
I just realized my silly joke got amplified unintentionally because it's a two-in-one all because I thought it'd be funny to name that temporary familiar "Thanos".

It was supposed to be a BatIM gag.. not a Marvel one, it was unintentional, I swear.

I'm so sorry. No wonder why he got so much attention, pfff...

Edit: I'm taking that familiar off 'cause oh my gosh, I'm laughing too much, that theory, just-

I'M SORRY!
I just realized my silly joke got amplified unintentionally because it's a two-in-one all because I thought it'd be funny to name that temporary familiar "Thanos".

It was supposed to be a BatIM gag.. not a Marvel one, it was unintentional, I swear.

I'm so sorry. No wonder why he got so much attention, pfff...

Edit: I'm taking that familiar off 'cause oh my gosh, I'm laughing too much, that theory, just-

I'M SORRY!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
[quote name="BrandonFlowers" date="2020-06-10 22:37:29" ] tbh I am not a huge fan of the new profile layout, but i AM a fan of the familiar filters. Finally I can give all my dragons new fams without guessing at what's awakened and what isn't. [/quote] yea its a bit hard to navigate now :ccc im so used to the old layout its literally like being introduced to the internet for the first time
BrandonFlowers wrote on 2020-06-10 22:37:29:
tbh I am not a huge fan of the new profile layout, but i AM a fan of the familiar filters. Finally I can give all my dragons new fams without guessing at what's awakened and what isn't.

yea its a bit hard to navigate now :ccc im so used to the old layout its literally like being introduced to the internet for the first time
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
Have you considered I actually didn't want to talk to you so you saying "Ok bye" is literally just a win for me so you'll leave me alone
Have you considered I actually didn't want to talk to you so you saying "Ok bye" is literally just a win for me so you'll leave me alone
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
Meanwhile, I'm ecstatic to find out what they have in store for clan pages/user profiles.
Meanwhile, I'm ecstatic to find out what they have in store for clan pages/user profiles.
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
I'm so scared for both of you, I really hope you're okay ;;;;;
I'm so scared for both of you, I really hope you're okay ;;;;;
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o8_100.png
this discord server has me in huge distress,,, i know i need to wait but i want to just leave it and be done
this discord server has me in huge distress,,, i know i need to wait but i want to just leave it and be done
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->5NV671.pngffbQ31.pngOePaI1.pngunknown.png
I'm not ready yet, but when I am, I'll tell you.
I know I'll just develop a crush on you again after your confession, but... Yeah. It's stupid, iunno...
I'm not ready yet, but when I am, I'll tell you.
I know I'll just develop a crush on you again after your confession, but... Yeah. It's stupid, iunno...
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
Why are people so horrible to each other these days?
Just be nice to each other. It's not hard. -_-
Why are people so horrible to each other these days?
Just be nice to each other. It's not hard. -_-
disappointed with all the anime ive been watching lately. a string of one mediocre show after another :///
disappointed with all the anime ive been watching lately. a string of one mediocre show after another :///
tRDnk68.pngW2zHmI5.pngoOaA0CW.png
Counting down the days til DV opens..
Counting down the days til DV opens..
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *