Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought 2
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58
no sleep pizza no sleep pizza
no sleep pizza no sleep pizza
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Please please please stop letting me know of every little thing you get to do. I’m super happy for you, I really am, but it’s making me feel like garbage because my parents literally quarantined my whole family in the middle of the Texas wilderness. I didn’t get to celebrate my birthday, and I have hardly seen anyone I know, much less am actually able to go out and do something on occasion; you are having a massive party of 25+ people and have the audacity to complain when one person says that they won’t or can’t go. It’s almost insulting. I know that the situation calls for caution and self-isolation, but I am genuinely sick of being here, and every time you bring up something you’ve done/get to do that I haven’t been able to in three months, it makes me feel horrible.
Please please please stop letting me know of every little thing you get to do. I’m super happy for you, I really am, but it’s making me feel like garbage because my parents literally quarantined my whole family in the middle of the Texas wilderness. I didn’t get to celebrate my birthday, and I have hardly seen anyone I know, much less am actually able to go out and do something on occasion; you are having a massive party of 25+ people and have the audacity to complain when one person says that they won’t or can’t go. It’s almost insulting. I know that the situation calls for caution and self-isolation, but I am genuinely sick of being here, and every time you bring up something you’ve done/get to do that I haven’t been able to in three months, it makes me feel horrible.
9CxYF0H.png
My partner pokemon in Mystery Dungeon reminds me too much of my friend. I'm not sure if this makes for good escapism or just Pain
My partner pokemon in Mystery Dungeon reminds me too much of my friend. I'm not sure if this makes for good escapism or just Pain
JNgbpVq.gif
I'm done today. I just am. If the world ended today, I'd throw a goddamn party.
I'm done today. I just am. If the world ended today, I'd throw a goddamn party.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Oh finally I get to go back to work~
Oh finally I get to go back to work~
i had a dream my family was on mars and we wouldnt be able to go back to earth untill 33 days later

edit: or was it 31 days??
i had a dream my family was on mars and we wouldnt be able to go back to earth untill 33 days later

edit: or was it 31 days??
MV1Iakt.png they/them | 18 | artist | INTP | FR+2 MV1Iakt.png
I have 3 jobs in northern desert today so I can do those.
I have 3 jobs in northern desert today so I can do those.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Introverts don't make friends, we get chosen by extroverts. Like picking a starter pokemon.
Introverts don't make friends, we get chosen by extroverts. Like picking a starter pokemon.
Ot3Ahks.jpg
Got my very own Prudence. Alright that was a fun 5 seconds off to market to sell youu~
Got my very own Prudence. Alright that was a fun 5 seconds off to market to sell youu~
... I don't want The Untamed to end :') not yet. I want.. at least 10 more episodes. Please.

...ughh... I'll miss it.
... I don't want The Untamed to end :') not yet. I want.. at least 10 more episodes. Please.

...ughh... I'll miss it.
BkLX97a.pngOctopus is welcomeYya65zH.png
1 2 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 57 58