Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dumbest way you've hurt urself
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 118 119
I guess it could be dumber but it was kinda unexpected... I was walking down a ladder with a hammer in my hand and hit my... nose? Like, some people hit their fingers and what do I do? Hit my nose?
I guess it could be dumber but it was kinda unexpected... I was walking down a ladder with a hammer in my hand and hit my... nose? Like, some people hit their fingers and what do I do? Hit my nose?
P(I have enough dragons)=1/9999999999999999999999999999^9999999
It's a bad obsession, it's always messing, it's always messing my lair
News about my dragons
New Years, at a friend's house for a party. I miss a step and absolutely wreck my left ankle, fall over, and people downstairs think I'm dying when they hear me. It took half a year to fully heal because I never got it checked at the doc. Now I can pop it like when you crack your knuckles. :)
New Years, at a friend's house for a party. I miss a step and absolutely wreck my left ankle, fall over, and people downstairs think I'm dying when they hear me. It took half a year to fully heal because I never got it checked at the doc. Now I can pop it like when you crack your knuckles. :)
LIo8D8G.gif
I tried to jump on my auntie's cat to catch it, I broke both my wrists in the process and was screaming in pain.

8 year old me learnt a valuable lesson that day..
I tried to jump on my auntie's cat to catch it, I broke both my wrists in the process and was screaming in pain.

8 year old me learnt a valuable lesson that day..
8Gh4LU6.gif
I took a "shortcut" through bladed barbed wire and while most of me made it I didnt realize my pants got snagged. I lost my balance and ended up tripping backwards into the razors. I cut up both myself and my uniform pretty bad but at least the medic thought it was funny. X)
I took a "shortcut" through bladed barbed wire and while most of me made it I didnt realize my pants got snagged. I lost my balance and ended up tripping backwards into the razors. I cut up both myself and my uniform pretty bad but at least the medic thought it was funny. X)
BuDq0ZK.gif
Ooh, umm well...

I ran into a wall and broke my wrist. hehe
Ooh, umm well...

I ran into a wall and broke my wrist. hehe
SWYBOuH.jpg ... arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif +3 FR time
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Arcanite
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif NIC - Cat
I dropped a car part on my foot once and ended up temporarily losing the nail on my big toe. The stupid part about this is that I own a pair of steel-toed shoes that I had for my job at the time and didn't think to put them on before trying to move the car part.
I dropped a car part on my foot once and ended up temporarily losing the nail on my big toe. The stupid part about this is that I own a pair of steel-toed shoes that I had for my job at the time and didn't think to put them on before trying to move the car part.
walking in my garage which is completely flat. my ankle randomly rolled and i sprained it, dropped the drinks i was holding but im so cool i didnt spill them
walking in my garage which is completely flat. my ankle randomly rolled and i sprained it, dropped the drinks i was holding but im so cool i didnt spill them
yPXQqTN.png
Was cutting bread I believe with a bread knife. It slipped and hit my hand. It wasn't too bad, but sure felt dumb
Was cutting bread I believe with a bread knife. It slipped and hit my hand. It wasn't too bad, but sure felt dumb
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
My idiot ten year old self decided it was a good idea to punch a glass door. You can imagine what happened next... Now I have to live with 4 scars on both my hands for the rest of my life
My idiot ten year old self decided it was a good idea to punch a glass door. You can imagine what happened next... Now I have to live with 4 scars on both my hands for the rest of my life
7GFlGJN.pngCiiaL4K.png

she/her • fr+11
The two I can think of immediately are

1- I recently broke my finger moving my mattress. My nail got caught when I put it down and snapped the bone.

2- Pudding fight! I was working at a summer camp for mentally disabled kids, and we bought a bajillion pudding cups and FOR SOME REASON decided to have a pudding fight, flinging the pudding at each other. I cracked a finger when I went to fling pudding and someone ran into me.

My poor fingers.
The two I can think of immediately are

1- I recently broke my finger moving my mattress. My nail got caught when I put it down and snapped the bone.

2- Pudding fight! I was working at a summer camp for mentally disabled kids, and we bought a bajillion pudding cups and FOR SOME REASON decided to have a pudding fight, flinging the pudding at each other. I cracked a finger when I went to fling pudding and someone ran into me.

My poor fingers.
w8o0xW1.png springcleanrafflebutton.png iiILKcw.png
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 118 119