Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite quarantine game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Ilo" date="2020-04-13 08:27:46" ] [quote name="Greenscale" date="2020-04-13 06:09:12" ] Been playing minecraft [/quote] samee [/quote] This was me a few weeks ago
Ilo wrote on 2020-04-13 08:27:46:
Greenscale wrote on 2020-04-13 06:09:12:
Been playing minecraft

samee
This was me a few weeks ago
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
I just got Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Boy, is it so much harder than the first game!

And same on the subject of Skyrim, honestly. If I could just stop starting over with a new character every few days, I'd be pretty far in the game.

Another one is No Man's Sky. Even though it's all about survival on hostile alien planets, it's strangely relaxing.
I just got Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Boy, is it so much harder than the first game!

And same on the subject of Skyrim, honestly. If I could just stop starting over with a new character every few days, I'd be pretty far in the game.

Another one is No Man's Sky. Even though it's all about survival on hostile alien planets, it's strangely relaxing.
Ticket to ride
EDIT: Did not realize you meant video games. In that case, FR
Ticket to ride
EDIT: Did not realize you meant video games. In that case, FR
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Just FR. Though, I have been playing a lot of mobile games
Just FR. Though, I have been playing a lot of mobile games
much anxiety sorry if I don't reply to anything-
I've been playing so much Black Mesa and watching my bf play so much Half Life 2 it should be illegal honestly
I've been playing so much Black Mesa and watching my bf play so much Half Life 2 it should be illegal honestly
Click me for art examples! Always taking dragon commissions!!
Horror games at midnight which by the way is a BAD idea but I do it anyway
Horror games at midnight which by the way is a BAD idea but I do it anyway
QNsYY.gifzrsC3.gif0aEDr.gif JrbCT.gif HftEWlz.gif mXAYZKl.gif Gop6Rqp.gif
I've picked We <3 Katamari back up the past week or so... going for the endgame thing. I'm at 350k roses and I am suffering. But I've also been wanting to revisit the original Spyro trilogy, and I'd like to replay some of my favorite old JRPGs except my PS2 apparently doesn't like reading those disks anymore.
I've picked We <3 Katamari back up the past week or so... going for the endgame thing. I'm at 350k roses and I am suffering. But I've also been wanting to revisit the original Spyro trilogy, and I'd like to replay some of my favorite old JRPGs except my PS2 apparently doesn't like reading those disks anymore.
I've been replaying Prey on my PS4 (been trying to get my FF7R shipped to me........but no dice yet)
I also hooked up my SNES and have dabbled with Super Ghouls and Ghosts, Bubsy, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Mario Bros 3.
Picked up Ace Attorney again as well, all of the games in the franchise.
Oh, and Animal Crossing New Horizons, of course. <: Soon to be Katamari Reroll since it was on sale!
I've been replaying Prey on my PS4 (been trying to get my FF7R shipped to me........but no dice yet)
I also hooked up my SNES and have dabbled with Super Ghouls and Ghosts, Bubsy, Donkey Kong Country 2, and Mario Bros 3.
Picked up Ace Attorney again as well, all of the games in the franchise.
Oh, and Animal Crossing New Horizons, of course. <: Soon to be Katamari Reroll since it was on sale!
tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
Animal crossing, Minecraft, tons of other adoptable sites. Basically just some socializing stuff. I don’t really have times for games.

I swear I said that last line in a manly voice wth
Animal crossing, Minecraft, tons of other adoptable sites. Basically just some socializing stuff. I don’t really have times for games.

I swear I said that last line in a manly voice wth
Lately I've been playing plenty more Roblox games. Forget the stigma, Roblox games are good, just gotta know where to look! I've also picked up Dragon Cave (albeit on impulse). It's a cool site, but it does not help my impatience haha
Lately I've been playing plenty more Roblox games. Forget the stigma, Roblox games are good, just gotta know where to look! I've also picked up Dragon Cave (albeit on impulse). It's a cool site, but it does not help my impatience haha
XR2L6R5.png
hzM3Sr2.pngWAWs3m5.png

2PD5mX1.png I've never hoarded items before but I've made it my goal to see just how much salt I can accumulate. Send me those sweet salt stacks, you wont regret it. (4968 piles of salt)
scGIGIO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9