Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite quarantine game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Super Paper Mario, and NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. All some pretty good stuff.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Super Paper Mario, and NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams. All some pretty good stuff.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
Wonder how rich you'd be if you had a dollar for everyone who's said ACNH so far... myself included.
Wonder how rich you'd be if you had a dollar for everyone who's said ACNH so far... myself included.
tumblr_op9627H3WI1v91viko10_75sq.gif FMoJ9vk.png
bYt72YT.png
6A04hWQ.png
494MS6.png778MS6.png

Rayman for Smash!
Apex Legends has had me hooked since May. I think I have almost 350 hours total.
Apex Legends has had me hooked since May. I think I have almost 350 hours total.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
So for the most part? I didn't really get a quarantine. I work at a daycare that never shut down. However, my close coworker caught covid, three of my students (all toddlers) caught covid with a bunch of their families, I am suspected of Covid, and my wife was confirmed.

So I've had nearly two weeks of NOTHING and it has been BEAUTIFUL. (Except for the day I nearly ended up in the hospital I was so ill) I have only left the house to go to the doctor, pick up my meds, and go on a few short walks. I played a metric ton of Katamari Damacy, finally unlocked all three eternal modes, a ton of Don't Starve (Alone and Together, got my sister in law and my wife to play with me) and way more FR than I rightfully should.
So for the most part? I didn't really get a quarantine. I work at a daycare that never shut down. However, my close coworker caught covid, three of my students (all toddlers) caught covid with a bunch of their families, I am suspected of Covid, and my wife was confirmed.

So I've had nearly two weeks of NOTHING and it has been BEAUTIFUL. (Except for the day I nearly ended up in the hospital I was so ill) I have only left the house to go to the doctor, pick up my meds, and go on a few short walks. I played a metric ton of Katamari Damacy, finally unlocked all three eternal modes, a ton of Don't Starve (Alone and Together, got my sister in law and my wife to play with me) and way more FR than I rightfully should.
lik2pA1X.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9