Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite quarantine game?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I have been playing a classic Mabinogi pserver recently, it's been pretty fun. I've also got my horde of emulator games and pokemon romhacks to keep me company when I get bored of that.
I have been playing a classic Mabinogi pserver recently, it's been pretty fun. I've also got my horde of emulator games and pokemon romhacks to keep me company when I get bored of that.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
The contents of this message have been removed. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Flight Rising Support.
auhhhhhhhh this site, animal crossing, minecraft, i decided to replay the portal and half life series again, and i got the whole uncharted series now. also project diva future tone and persona 5. maybe i'll buy persona 5 royal after that too lmao
auhhhhhhhh this site, animal crossing, minecraft, i decided to replay the portal and half life series again, and i got the whole uncharted series now. also project diva future tone and persona 5. maybe i'll buy persona 5 royal after that too lmao
0iwRF.gifpAvjX.gif1NZ3h.gifQCHCG.gifGLEXt.gif
My favorite game is seeing how long it takes for me to rewatch The Office. Also, Flight Rising.
My favorite game is seeing how long it takes for me to rewatch The Office. Also, Flight Rising.
bouncy_light_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vb.gif
"Twas a light that made the darkness itself appear a thing of comfort."

Robert Southey
Fr, Pokémon moon, and fortnite
Fr, Pokémon moon, and fortnite
My Socials
xwB9bSB.png6khVAbB.gif6Ih9zpY.pngTQeV2rb.png 2g77a1u.pngu7aSN3D.png0LVcGsI.png
wx97r8g.pngbisexual_by_agent_pits-d88d9bm.pngfemale_by_agent_pits-d8ebynk.png she_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.png
mM

I really like Arknights
mM

I really like Arknights
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Been replaying some older Pokemon games a lot for ribbons and such since they have the nifty titles in Sword/Shield. And I'm playing my first playthrough of Fire Emblem Three Houses finally, so that has been distracting me quite a bit.

Also Star Trek Online and Champions Online since they are free to play and you have a lot of options with character customization. In STO, that also includes your bridge crew and not just your characters. So I've made two new Captains so far and their crews are mostly based on my friends from another forum (also one captain has my girlfriend, the other has my best friend).
Been replaying some older Pokemon games a lot for ribbons and such since they have the nifty titles in Sword/Shield. And I'm playing my first playthrough of Fire Emblem Three Houses finally, so that has been distracting me quite a bit.

Also Star Trek Online and Champions Online since they are free to play and you have a lot of options with character customization. In STO, that also includes your bridge crew and not just your characters. So I've made two new Captains so far and their crews are mostly based on my friends from another forum (also one captain has my girlfriend, the other has my best friend).
Formerly known as Brenning.
[quote name="Greenscale" date="2020-04-13 06:09:12" ] Been playing minecraft [/quote] Same here I've also been watching more anime n stuff, also have much more time to draw ^^
Greenscale wrote on 2020-04-13 06:09:12:
Been playing minecraft

Same here

I've also been watching more anime n stuff, also have much more time to draw ^^
» Poolfloatyy / Hangs out in game forums / +0 FR Time «
tumblr_nooc5qdqEy1unxnx9o1_500.gif
aside from roblox games, i have minecraft and 4 games for the switch but i haven't played anything beyond attendant work on flight rising in literal days
aside from roblox games, i have minecraft and 4 games for the switch but i haven't played anything beyond attendant work on flight rising in literal days
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal

Did i mention Persona 5 Royal?
Finished it last friday, 165hours, still got stuff to do in NG+ but i will be playing along a pal who gets his game tomorrow so we can just SCREAM at eachother.
Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal, Persona 5 Royal

Did i mention Persona 5 Royal?
Finished it last friday, 165hours, still got stuff to do in NG+ but i will be playing along a pal who gets his game tomorrow so we can just SCREAM at eachother.
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9