Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you cuss/curse
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 36 37
I used to be a trucker, like driving 18-wheelers from California to New York. I cussed before that too but now everybody likes to say I have a "truckers mouth". mfs it's just MY mouth.
I used to be a trucker, like driving 18-wheelers from California to New York. I cussed before that too but now everybody likes to say I have a "truckers mouth". mfs it's just MY mouth.
18448795.png18448794.png18448797.png18448796.png18448798.png
If I want to. I can make some interesting strings of words in my head.
If I want to. I can make some interesting strings of words in my head.
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
like a sailor
like a sailor
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Sailor
she/he
milkchai-cacat.png
Every now and then, but not often. I got in huge trouble with my parents for swearing when I was a kid, so the lesson of “don’t swear” is so deeply ingrained in me that I still don’t do it much now, even though I wouldn’t get in trouble for it anymore.
Every now and then, but not often. I got in huge trouble with my parents for swearing when I was a kid, so the lesson of “don’t swear” is so deeply ingrained in me that I still don’t do it much now, even though I wouldn’t get in trouble for it anymore.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Not ever irl . . . I'm saving my first for sometime I'm super angry to prove my point . . .
Online? Yeah, but once again, I really try not to. I do it kinda often in narrative writing though, I just think it's hilarious I guess
Not ever irl . . . I'm saving my first for sometime I'm super angry to prove my point . . .
Online? Yeah, but once again, I really try not to. I do it kinda often in narrative writing though, I just think it's hilarious I guess
0000000000000-10-16-23-20231021222322.png
IRL? Rarely. Online? I only think I've ever done it once. Possibly twice.
I'm one of those people that usually just say "Aaaaargh" or something like that instead, although sometimes when my two-year-old brother is watching and I just can't take it anymore, I can say a random thing like "THANKS, ARCANIST". Yes, I actually did scream that into the air once.
IRL? Rarely. Online? I only think I've ever done it once. Possibly twice.
I'm one of those people that usually just say "Aaaaargh" or something like that instead, although sometimes when my two-year-old brother is watching and I just can't take it anymore, I can say a random thing like "THANKS, ARCANIST". Yes, I actually did scream that into the air once.
HIqNF92.png
I read every reply and message I get, but it may take some time for me to respond. Feel free to send another one if I haven't responded in over a day!
She/they
Wishlist
FR time +10
Yes, alot.
Yes, alot.
Spyro OC lair.
Finnish.
She/her, ace.
Capricorn.
Monster Hunter fan.
My DeviantArt account: https://www.deviantart.com/rathaloshunter16
I do, but I also like to do funny words, especially with insults. So, instead of, say, "beach", I'll call someone a soggy rock. Just how I roll!
I do, but I also like to do funny words, especially with insults. So, instead of, say, "beach", I'll call someone a soggy rock. Just how I roll!
I don't know who needs to hear this today, but you are loved. You are valued. You are cherished.

If you ever need to talk, whoever you are, send me a message. I'm here for you.
CHEAP Leveling and grinding services
PLEASE TAKE MY DRAGONS
(he/xe | FR +2 | about me )
occasionally, but i'm trying not to do it as much.
occasionally, but i'm trying not to do it as much.
Halloween-Raffle-01.png CATTAFANG.
that guy-| FR+2

Shady Boye
thomas.png
"Currently: bein spooky-"

z9OsVtc.png
rI18gRz.png
NlmYDAS.png
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-04-05 19:26:59" ] Like a sailor [/quote]
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-04-05 19:26:59:
Like a sailor
dayvxna-213c362e-7ebe-4009-a350-30adac498168.png