Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you cuss/curse
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
So, I'm obviously not involved in this argument. I curse all the time. I try to control it in public for consideration of other people, but considering all the problems in the world, cursing seems to be an awfully low priority issue. And it being an issue is just a cultural norm rather than anything that has any substance, so...

I dunno, I don't understand other people's problem with it, but I try to be respectful to other people. If it slips out in public, I don't feel too bad, but I do try to be considerate of other people.

(if there's typos, I'm sorry, I'm very tired)
So, I'm obviously not involved in this argument. I curse all the time. I try to control it in public for consideration of other people, but considering all the problems in the world, cursing seems to be an awfully low priority issue. And it being an issue is just a cultural norm rather than anything that has any substance, so...

I dunno, I don't understand other people's problem with it, but I try to be respectful to other people. If it slips out in public, I don't feel too bad, but I do try to be considerate of other people.

(if there's typos, I'm sorry, I'm very tired)
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
i cuss a ton with my friends and online, my brother endearingly calls me cuss words, i grew up with my mom saying them all the time to get a reaction out of people or just because its fun. its kind a big part of my personality i guess? but i do try to limit it around kids and people who im not sure would be okay with it.
i cuss a ton with my friends and online, my brother endearingly calls me cuss words, i grew up with my mom saying them all the time to get a reaction out of people or just because its fun. its kind a big part of my personality i guess? but i do try to limit it around kids and people who im not sure would be okay with it.
tumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.png

tobi/rowan
nBUwvfz.png
d3OF3Gw.png
you can ping me!
tumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
im fr time +3 but im on at really weird hours sometimes
credit for the images is in my bio at the bottom
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37