Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not new, just never introduced myself!
Hello there! I’m not a new player (2+ years here, lost old account due to reasons i’m not going to discuss) but i figured it’s probably about time I introduce myself. I’m Gecko, but I’ve also gone by Gec, Gecc, Sir Gecko, Geckochan, and a lot of other things (eg. Sir Squash) but you can call me, well, pretty much anything! I’ll pick up on what you’ve decided to call me after one or two times of reading it, so I’ll probably know you’re talking to/about me and respond accordingly.

I’m into cities (chicago and new york are heckin pretty!!), music (mostly dubstep, rock, electro-swing, and vocaloid right now.), nature, photography (if i had a dollar for every time i was bitten or stung or singed or whatever else trying to get the perfect photo, i’d be rich!), and gaming! I game a lot, my current focuses are Flight Rising, Smite, Breath of The Wild, and Slime Rancher. I’m also a furry; might possibly be otherkin? Kinda confused in that aspect. On one hand, I think its kinda weird. On the other, I can also kinda relate.

I’m an artist, I used to do commissions but that left me burnt out so i mostly just doodle in my free time now. I love to write and roleplay, but i’m a tad rusty in that department so if you do reach out with that intention, please be patient!

I’m a panromantic aceflux, pronouns he/him/his and xe/xim/xirs. I don’t display a lot of pride things as I try to stay professional (most of my interactions on here are for business) but i’m very proud of my gender and sexual orientation!

I do have depression and anxiety, so I may kinda hermit for a while. However, if my dragons are staying fed, i’m still probably okay! I just get burned out a lot.

I have adhd, so sometimes i randomly disappear. If i suddenly stop responding, please smack me until I respond after 24hrs! Chances are I saw your message and got distracted by another notification or something and forgot.

I am legally a minor in my country, so please take that into account (eg. i’m not gonna be able to relate if you talk about taxes) but that doesn’t mean you cant/shouldn’t reach out if you’re a legal adult! I do have some adult friends (its platonic and perfectly safe, don’t worry!) and we get along great.

That’s pretty much all I can think of, but if you’re looking for a friend then feel free to reach out! I’m pretty friendly and generally an agreeable person.
Hello there! I’m not a new player (2+ years here, lost old account due to reasons i’m not going to discuss) but i figured it’s probably about time I introduce myself. I’m Gecko, but I’ve also gone by Gec, Gecc, Sir Gecko, Geckochan, and a lot of other things (eg. Sir Squash) but you can call me, well, pretty much anything! I’ll pick up on what you’ve decided to call me after one or two times of reading it, so I’ll probably know you’re talking to/about me and respond accordingly.

I’m into cities (chicago and new york are heckin pretty!!), music (mostly dubstep, rock, electro-swing, and vocaloid right now.), nature, photography (if i had a dollar for every time i was bitten or stung or singed or whatever else trying to get the perfect photo, i’d be rich!), and gaming! I game a lot, my current focuses are Flight Rising, Smite, Breath of The Wild, and Slime Rancher. I’m also a furry; might possibly be otherkin? Kinda confused in that aspect. On one hand, I think its kinda weird. On the other, I can also kinda relate.

I’m an artist, I used to do commissions but that left me burnt out so i mostly just doodle in my free time now. I love to write and roleplay, but i’m a tad rusty in that department so if you do reach out with that intention, please be patient!

I’m a panromantic aceflux, pronouns he/him/his and xe/xim/xirs. I don’t display a lot of pride things as I try to stay professional (most of my interactions on here are for business) but i’m very proud of my gender and sexual orientation!

I do have depression and anxiety, so I may kinda hermit for a while. However, if my dragons are staying fed, i’m still probably okay! I just get burned out a lot.

I have adhd, so sometimes i randomly disappear. If i suddenly stop responding, please smack me until I respond after 24hrs! Chances are I saw your message and got distracted by another notification or something and forgot.

I am legally a minor in my country, so please take that into account (eg. i’m not gonna be able to relate if you talk about taxes) but that doesn’t mean you cant/shouldn’t reach out if you’re a legal adult! I do have some adult friends (its platonic and perfectly safe, don’t worry!) and we get along great.

That’s pretty much all I can think of, but if you’re looking for a friend then feel free to reach out! I’m pretty friendly and generally an agreeable person.
I don't know who needs to hear this today, but you are loved. You are valued. You are cherished.

If you ever need to talk, whoever you are, send me a message. I'm here for you.
CHEAP Leveling and grinding services
PLEASE TAKE MY DRAGONS
(he/xe | FR +2 | about me )
Welcome! Love your username!
Welcome! Love your username!
sYJ7QdI.png
@Azurain Thank you :)
@Azurain Thank you :)
I don't know who needs to hear this today, but you are loved. You are valued. You are cherished.

PLEASE TAKE MY DRAGONS
@GeckoWithATophat
Hello! We have like, the exact same taste in music??? It's freaky??? What artists are your favorites? For vocaloid and sometimes swing, I really like Ghost and Pals, and Caravan Palace is great for electro-swing!
@GeckoWithATophat
Hello! We have like, the exact same taste in music??? It's freaky??? What artists are your favorites? For vocaloid and sometimes swing, I really like Ghost and Pals, and Caravan Palace is great for electro-swing!
ve/they/it
[url]=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/fs4/2266763]bigger__bbb_button____flight_rising_by_myth_o_logical-daes7nv.png[/url]
@Syrnaxi I really like Lyre le Temps for swing! For vocaloid, I really like JubyPhonic! I’m not really knowledgeable on my artists, though, i just kinda listen to those genres in general haha.
@Syrnaxi I really like Lyre le Temps for swing! For vocaloid, I really like JubyPhonic! I’m not really knowledgeable on my artists, though, i just kinda listen to those genres in general haha.

PLEASE TAKE MY DRAGONS