Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | So, how long do you think it will last?
1 2 ... 71 72 73 74 75 ... 78 79
All these riots are all but guaranteeing a second wave and I don't think it's going to normalise any time soon. Protests are one thing (and needed to change institutionalised racism) but but vandalising statues of 12th century public figures who never so much as saw any black people? That's just stupid.
All these riots are all but guaranteeing a second wave and I don't think it's going to normalise any time soon. Protests are one thing (and needed to change institutionalised racism) but but vandalising statues of 12th century public figures who never so much as saw any black people? That's just stupid.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I get to have a small birthday party with 3 of my friends for my 20th birthday I am SO HAPPY

My province is in phase two of our relaunch today. Yes, more cases will surface, but we're doing a great job at keeping the numbers down. 300 active cases and ~6700 recovered. wow.

This is insane.
I get to have a small birthday party with 3 of my friends for my 20th birthday I am SO HAPPY

My province is in phase two of our relaunch today. Yes, more cases will surface, but we're doing a great job at keeping the numbers down. 300 active cases and ~6700 recovered. wow.

This is insane.
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
In the US, we’ve decided to prevent the second wave... by making sure the first one never ends.
In the US, we’ve decided to prevent the second wave... by making sure the first one never ends.
tj85yjR.png BVq8q9P.png nGvTyg3.png
@ShadewingRising That is so morbid yet accurate that I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
@ShadewingRising That is so morbid yet accurate that I don't know whether to laugh or cry...
7-A6-E456-C-42-EB-4-BE3-9642-361-CC5-E38249.png

hFT3jNj.png By UserofShadows vistafestival_3.png
honestly there will probably be a second wave because of all the protests and less social distancing so i think until august tbh :/ i can't imagine it ending anytime soon which is really sad because i remember back then when everyone was excited for the peak in april and like.. now...
honestly there will probably be a second wave because of all the protests and less social distancing so i think until august tbh :/ i can't imagine it ending anytime soon which is really sad because i remember back then when everyone was excited for the peak in april and like.. now...
CUnQdgy.png
Well...things seem to be getting a little better. A one day convention has been scheduled in August, and I'm selling at it. (Yey) and there's a two day one coming up in December that I'm also going to sell at. So things seem to be looking up. And I'm scheduled for one next year that got cancelled THIS year. I'm going into withdrawal without conventions man. It's the only time I get to be social. ;-; And my last one was in January.
Well...things seem to be getting a little better. A one day convention has been scheduled in August, and I'm selling at it. (Yey) and there's a two day one coming up in December that I'm also going to sell at. So things seem to be looking up. And I'm scheduled for one next year that got cancelled THIS year. I'm going into withdrawal without conventions man. It's the only time I get to be social. ;-; And my last one was in January.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
[quote name="Aquira" date="2020-06-12 16:56:26" ] honestly there will probably be a second wave because of all the protests and less social distancing so i think until august tbh :/ i can't imagine it ending anytime soon which is really sad because i remember back then when everyone was excited for the peak in april and like.. now... [/quote] True. People, including the government, were like "the curve is flattening!" (though the gov. took one step futher: "let's start reopening!"). The problem is the curve could be flat, but it's not going down (and it could be inconspicuously going up)... And now it's definitely going up. Hope we don't hit 2.5+ million cases and 150k+ deaths...
Aquira wrote on 2020-06-12 16:56:26:
True. People, including the government, were like "the curve is flattening!" (though the gov. took one step futher: "let's start reopening!"). The problem is the curve could be flat, but it's not going down (and it could be inconspicuously going up)... And now it's definitely going up. Hope we don't hit 2.5+ million cases and 150k+ deaths...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
[quote name="ShadewingRising" date="2020-06-12 16:49:14" ] In the US, we’ve decided to prevent the second wave... by making sure the first one never ends. [/quote] This is true in a way, unfortunately... I think part 2 of wave 1 is starting up...
ShadewingRising wrote on 2020-06-12 16:49:14:
This is true in a way, unfortunately...

I think part 2 of wave 1 is starting up...
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
Shoutout to the Kiwis here. You have done it right and beat flu season! Every time I feel down about this, I look at you and see hope: maybe a group of diverse humans can see sense!

My friend joked that if New Zealand opened their borders, they'd receive an influx of those fleeing the nutty public health policies elsewhere.
Shoutout to the Kiwis here. You have done it right and beat flu season! Every time I feel down about this, I look at you and see hope: maybe a group of diverse humans can see sense!

My friend joked that if New Zealand opened their borders, they'd receive an influx of those fleeing the nutty public health policies elsewhere.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
I wish I was in school right now. My brain is bored and tearing me apart. Trying to rationalize emotions is painful. I haven't been happy in two weeks.

I remember when I used to think this quarantine was the best thing that ever happened to me.
I wish I was in school right now. My brain is bored and tearing me apart. Trying to rationalize emotions is painful. I haven't been happy in two weeks.

I remember when I used to think this quarantine was the best thing that ever happened to me.
ll0CfnD.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
awUnQ0L.png
TdTJOrw.png
3M48cU6.png
:
:
:
:
:
: