Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats ur type in fictional characters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
tall dark and tortured
with either a heavy serving of flirty
or the complete inability to flirt
tall dark and tortured
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
The literal rays of sunshine, always looking to the bright side of things and just doing their best.

Or the ones always cracking jokes and being their sassy lil self.
The literal rays of sunshine, always looking to the bright side of things and just doing their best.

Or the ones always cracking jokes and being their sassy lil self.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
coughs in 'in didnt realize I had a type until a few weeks ago and I still cannot get over it'

Belladonna, Jasmine, Garnet,,,,, all 3 are dark-skinned [or at least coded] strong ladies with noticeable accents (2 Australian, one British)

I think im legally allowed to roll Undyne into this as well dskfhjgjsk send helpplease
coughs in 'in didnt realize I had a type until a few weeks ago and I still cannot get over it'

Belladonna, Jasmine, Garnet,,,,, all 3 are dark-skinned [or at least coded] strong ladies with noticeable accents (2 Australian, one British)

I think im legally allowed to roll Undyne into this as well dskfhjgjsk send helpplease
21571.png Call me Meido! (any pronouns)
Neurodivergent, I do use tone indicators at times!
Don't be afraid to ping me! (+3 FR Time)
Wishlist - Gene Plans
Current Avatar
[quote name="CirqueAerien" date="2020-02-03 23:12:37" ] tall dark and tortured with either a heavy serving of flirty or the complete inability to flirt [/quote] yes please
CirqueAerien wrote on 2020-02-03 23:12:37:
tall dark and tortured
yes please
ijWAday.png
im weak for protagonists even if they usually have the personality of a cardboard box

i've no idea why --
im weak for protagonists even if they usually have the personality of a cardboard box

i've no idea why --
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
I have realised I'm attracted by sweet dorks, I like when they have a dark/sad past, but still find a way to have fun and never stop being optimistic.
If they have a hint of egoism then they're perfect, because in the moment they risk everything for another person they become perfect to my eyes.
Or characters who desperately want to be loved, but at the same time they don't know how to do it. Don't worry, I'll love you with all my heart
I have realised I'm attracted by sweet dorks, I like when they have a dark/sad past, but still find a way to have fun and never stop being optimistic.
If they have a hint of egoism then they're perfect, because in the moment they risk everything for another person they become perfect to my eyes.
Or characters who desperately want to be loved, but at the same time they don't know how to do it. Don't worry, I'll love you with all my heart
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
my type in fictional men: soft spoken, kind, the opposite of aggressive. i don't really have a physical type i guess but apparently i tend to go for blond guys (guys only!! dark hair girls are the best).

my type in fictional women: could destroy me with one look, and would
my type in fictional men: soft spoken, kind, the opposite of aggressive. i don't really have a physical type i guess but apparently i tend to go for blond guys (guys only!! dark hair girls are the best).

my type in fictional women: could destroy me with one look, and would
mIooUy9.png
My type of fictional women: Does she has a positive kills to deaths ratio? Is she absolutely unhinged? Perfect.

My type of fictional men: eldritch abomination, can't be conventionally attractive (I will make an exception for Sanguine because he is very polite.)
My type of fictional women: Does she has a positive kills to deaths ratio? Is she absolutely unhinged? Perfect.

My type of fictional men: eldritch abomination, can't be conventionally attractive (I will make an exception for Sanguine because he is very polite.)
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Dark and Mysterious....

twist villains? zoo we mama................

very murderous and edgy??? Please

an Idiot but Very Sexy............. i am Looking at You Miu Iruma
Dark and Mysterious....

twist villains? zoo we mama................

very murderous and edgy??? Please

an Idiot but Very Sexy............. i am Looking at You Miu Iruma
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
For some reason, almost all my fictioal crushes are way older than me (oops lol) and they are usually "darker" characters with a bad past - in general, they suffer a lot. And don´t forget the badboy-touch lul. Or badgirl. Whatever. Bonus: if they usually wear a leather jacket there is a 90% chance I´ll crush on them xD
For some reason, almost all my fictioal crushes are way older than me (oops lol) and they are usually "darker" characters with a bad past - in general, they suffer a lot. And don´t forget the badboy-touch lul. Or badgirl. Whatever. Bonus: if they usually wear a leather jacket there is a 90% chance I´ll crush on them xD
take a look at my skin shop pretty please? u.u
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10