Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats ur type in fictional characters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Women that have almost destroyed the world at least once
Women that have almost destroyed the world at least once
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
mask and edgy tired boys
mask and edgy tired boys
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Edgy guys who look a bit feminine. Bonus if they're part dragon. Although I hardly ever see any dragon men. . .
Edgy guys who look a bit feminine. Bonus if they're part dragon. Although I hardly ever see any dragon men. . .
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
i have no idea

i like stronk guys geralt of rivia and jon snow come to mind
... and stronk gals

honestly it doesn't matter though, as long as it's a fictional character i'm good because for some reason i've always found fictional characters more attractive than real people
personality does matter a lot to me too, but i'm not picky with them because it's hard for me to genuinely dislike a character or their personality

the only thing that remains consistent is their existence. they must be a fictional character
i have no idea

i like stronk guys geralt of rivia and jon snow come to mind
... and stronk gals

honestly it doesn't matter though, as long as it's a fictional character i'm good because for some reason i've always found fictional characters more attractive than real people
personality does matter a lot to me too, but i'm not picky with them because it's hard for me to genuinely dislike a character or their personality

the only thing that remains consistent is their existence. they must be a fictional character
Loveable idiots, basically.
Though I love all character types, those are the ones I adore the most. Honestly, a character can just breathe and I'll already be willing to sacrifice my life and soul for them.

Same thing goes for fictional crushes. He could probably get away with murder at least once or twice depending on how many brownie points he has scored.
Loveable idiots, basically.
Though I love all character types, those are the ones I adore the most. Honestly, a character can just breathe and I'll already be willing to sacrifice my life and soul for them.

Same thing goes for fictional crushes. He could probably get away with murder at least once or twice depending on how many brownie points he has scored.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
[quote name="whalesbone" date="2020-02-03 18:13:09" ] geralt. that is all [/quote] [size=2][b]thank u.[/b] um .. also very pretty boy characters who r delicate and soft... tiny... llooks like they need to be protectd.... BUT when theyre in danger theyre like :) and proceed to absolutely destroy the threat. aLSO also... soft hunk characters. BIg. they Could kill u. but they donot, because angy tinie will do it for them while they chuckle and rub the back of their necks . :(((
whalesbone wrote on 2020-02-03 18:13:09:
geralt.

that is all

thank u.

um .. also very pretty boy characters who r delicate and soft... tiny... llooks like they need to be protectd.... BUT when theyre in danger theyre like :) and proceed to absolutely destroy the threat.

aLSO also... soft hunk characters. BIg. they Could kill u. but they donot, because angy tinie will do it for them while they chuckle and rub the back of their necks . :(((
love a dramatic greasy weirdo

(edit to say that the grease can be literal or figurative)
love a dramatic greasy weirdo

(edit to say that the grease can be literal or figurative)
21556.png

◊ they/them
◊ 28
◊ FR+2
[quote name="Kyrus" date="2020-02-06 14:19:02" ] Edgy guys who look a bit feminine. [/quote] Mmm yes. Bonus points if they have Definitely Masculine and Definitely Feminine traits that don't cancel each other out into androgyny.
Kyrus wrote on 2020-02-06 14:19:02:
Edgy guys who look a bit feminine.
Mmm yes. Bonus points if they have Definitely Masculine and Definitely Feminine traits that don't cancel each other out into androgyny.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Any characters that are like JRR Tolkien elf lord characters and I'm in love lol
Any characters that are like JRR Tolkien elf lord characters and I'm in love lol
XriSV9h.gif
mostly tsunderes also edgy charas in general, charas with tragic backstories [quote name="Noibat" date="2020-02-03 18:09:27" ] characters who like,,, they're not stupid but they have one brain cell and never use it. loveable idiot basically [/quote] and I suppose I also really like snarky charas,, i'm just love snark
mostly tsunderes

also edgy charas in general, charas with tragic backstories
Noibat wrote on 2020-02-03 18:09:27:
characters who like,,, they're not stupid but they have one brain cell and never use it. loveable idiot basically

and I suppose I also really like snarky charas,, i'm just love snark

I am trapped as the strong wind flies
And when the stars won't shine for us
Then what’s to gain?
_ qIoInxi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10