Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If You Could Have Two Usernames...
1 2 3 4
Khoshekh, after an original character very near and dear to my heart.
Khoshekh, after an original character very near and dear to my heart.
button_by_cas_a_fras-db1t2ap.png Accent: Starlit Psychic
“The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater.”
- J.R.R. Tolkien
Probably Collapsed, it's how I feel most of the time and actually sounds pretty nice! Other then that, something Latin, French or Italian would be cool ;-;
Probably Collapsed, it's how I feel most of the time and actually sounds pretty nice! Other then that, something Latin, French or Italian would be cool ;-;
CampusCrypitd
CampusCrypitd
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I love my username and it's kind of a trademark for me at this point, but... either of my names (Szayel or Hange) would be nice to have for multiple reasons.
I love my username and it's kind of a trademark for me at this point, but... either of my names (Szayel or Hange) would be nice to have for multiple reasons.
mpH03tZ.png
Hange :: they/them :: World's Okayest Librarian

The FreaksTM will inherit the Earth, the Internet was ours first.
Smash that block button if you think people can't ship, write, draw, watch or read whatever they want.
Well. . . I %100 regret having my first username (HECKINRAD1), and SO happy that I changed it to doctorvar (Sadly, var was taken.). Now, if I was to change it AGAIN, I'd like it to be . . .
- sir
- miss/ms.
- Nosidal
- Biscuit
- Granola
- unicycle
- xarx
- Freckle
- other random, one-word items.
Well. . . I %100 regret having my first username (HECKINRAD1), and SO happy that I changed it to doctorvar (Sadly, var was taken.). Now, if I was to change it AGAIN, I'd like it to be . . .
- sir
- miss/ms.
- Nosidal
- Biscuit
- Granola
- unicycle
- xarx
- Freckle
- other random, one-word items.
xxxx
Wink.gifxx
|Xhadhij Siro A.|
` ` Leo/Var ` `
He/It//Xhe/Xhem/Xheir
MJ.gif
my second one would be drinkkfoodd XD
my second one would be drinkkfoodd XD
안녕하세요 여러분!
Hello Everybody!
Welcome to the Mystical Myres clan~
Beyond the hidden depths of the Earth and in your companion, we rise to this transcendent occasion.
Skywardthedragon

The only reason I haven’t changed my username is because of my super-cool signature.
Skywardthedragon

The only reason I haven’t changed my username is because of my super-cool signature.
Mg9qSuP.gif
i'd want my old username TacoBake back but otherwise i dont know

perhaps though, if i had to be original, i would want my second username to be the name of my favorite feh unit: nagi.
i'd want my old username TacoBake back but otherwise i dont know

perhaps though, if i had to be original, i would want my second username to be the name of my favorite feh unit: nagi.
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
prob ZelenPixel which i use pretty much everywhere i can
prob ZelenPixel which i use pretty much everywhere i can
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
ngl i kinda miss my old username owu but i'm trying to distance myself from the plague flight before i leave, so unfortunately no owu.

anyway time for the good kush, the usernames i'd kill for.
-handholding (come on you KNOW i'd have this username)
-zooamata or fereuungulata (both are names for the clade that combines ferae and ungulata)
-cutouts (local indie rock band that has some close family of the members that are aspies. overall screeches my love for rock music and autism rights)
-lysithea (absolutely everyone saw this coming, kinnie)
-thursday (when it thursday. i was also born on a thursday so there's that??)
ngl i kinda miss my old username owu but i'm trying to distance myself from the plague flight before i leave, so unfortunately no owu.

anyway time for the good kush, the usernames i'd kill for.
-handholding (come on you KNOW i'd have this username)
-zooamata or fereuungulata (both are names for the clade that combines ferae and ungulata)
-cutouts (local indie rock band that has some close family of the members that are aspies. overall screeches my love for rock music and autism rights)
-lysithea (absolutely everyone saw this coming, kinnie)
-thursday (when it thursday. i was also born on a thursday so there's that??)
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
1 2 3 4