Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | If You Could Have Two Usernames...
1 2 3 4
Probably Astronaut or newcity.
I have a habit of making my username song titles, hence my current user.
Probably Astronaut or newcity.
I have a habit of making my username song titles, hence my current user.
sig wip :)
I would just change the spelling from AaliyahMoon to Aaliyah Moon
I would just change the spelling from AaliyahMoon to Aaliyah Moon
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Jackal. Hands down. I want thst name so bad but 1. I don't want to give up Rexcaliburr and 2. It's on a LOCKED account.
Jackal. Hands down. I want thst name so bad but 1. I don't want to give up Rexcaliburr and 2. It's on a LOCKED account.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
calliope.
calliope.
he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Gyrfalcon, or Ceru, which is just the nickname for my current username.
Gyrfalcon, or Ceru, which is just the nickname for my current username.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
I use this one a lot thanks to Pokemon Showdown, but I would probably change to a banana related username because of family jokes. Also I just like bananas.

If not that, I've been using GhostTricked as a username for other sites. I quite like it.
I use this one a lot thanks to Pokemon Showdown, but I would probably change to a banana related username because of family jokes. Also I just like bananas.

If not that, I've been using GhostTricked as a username for other sites. I quite like it.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I'd probably make it a Final Fantasy reference
I'd probably make it a Final Fantasy reference
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
I've been on the internet long enough that I definitely have 'second choice' names if Dinogrrl happens to already be in use somewhere:

teh-dino
Lex Artis Studios, or some variation thereof (this is what I've named my 'art studio')
Phantom Musketeer (after Dinogrrl, this one's my oldest SN)
Phoenix Rush (though I usually use this one for my OCs)

Among a few others that I use when I want something not easily connected to my 'Dinogrrl' name. But I've had 'Dinogrrl' for so long now that I try to stick with it whenever possible. I answer to it IRL as readily as my given name.
I've been on the internet long enough that I definitely have 'second choice' names if Dinogrrl happens to already be in use somewhere:

teh-dino
Lex Artis Studios, or some variation thereof (this is what I've named my 'art studio')
Phantom Musketeer (after Dinogrrl, this one's my oldest SN)
Phoenix Rush (though I usually use this one for my OCs)

Among a few others that I use when I want something not easily connected to my 'Dinogrrl' name. But I've had 'Dinogrrl' for so long now that I try to stick with it whenever possible. I answer to it IRL as readily as my given name.
bmc86yo.pngC7i9WrC.pngcOEuydC.pngMUSskfQ.png
LeoFlightChild
LeoFlightChild
firetop.png
The only username I’ve actually considered changing to is Mithology. So probably that? Familiar-based UNs seem kind of appealing, but I don’t want to leave Orodruin behind.
The only username I’ve actually considered changing to is Mithology. So probably that? Familiar-based UNs seem kind of appealing, but I don’t want to leave Orodruin behind.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
1 2 3 4