Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Best ramen flavor?
1 2 3 4 5
Anything but the "creamy" flavors. I can work with all the rest (I like to add stuff like veggies or bits of appropriate meats), but I just do not care for the "creamy" ones.

But my go to flavor is chicken, followed by shrimp.
Anything but the "creamy" flavors. I can work with all the rest (I like to add stuff like veggies or bits of appropriate meats), but I just do not care for the "creamy" ones.

But my go to flavor is chicken, followed by shrimp.
Formerly known as Brenning.
lime chili with shrimp!
lime chili with shrimp!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Shrimp, best flavour! Second best is beef.
Shrimp, best flavour! Second best is beef.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
Mmm, chicken.
Mmm, chicken.
9iqeDz7.png
If we're talking just regular ramen packets/cup noodles, I tend to like the soy sauce or lime chili shrimp flavors.

But there's a ramen place near my work that makes a miso ramen that's to DIE for.
If we're talking just regular ramen packets/cup noodles, I tend to like the soy sauce or lime chili shrimp flavors.

But there's a ramen place near my work that makes a miso ramen that's to DIE for.
no one you look up to is better than you are
chicken, but stir in some egg and some soy sauce mmm, not creamy chicken, regular chicken but low sodium is good too
chicken, but stir in some egg and some soy sauce mmm, not creamy chicken, regular chicken but low sodium is good too
KuKHYpT.png
Chicken
Chicken
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
if you don't think maruchan beef flavored ramen is the best then you're wrong
if you don't think maruchan beef flavored ramen is the best then you're wrong
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
Tonkotsu for real ramen.

Chili for Maruchan ramen.
Tonkotsu for real ramen.

Chili for Maruchan ramen.
pixel_icon___coffee_cup_by_moth_doll-dbl7qny.gif
-- --
I like Maruchan creamy chicken flavor + cheese usually, and I equally love spam and egg ramen with lots of broth. Honestly, I'm not too picky about ramen. Except if it's got any shrimp. Then I have to be because I'm allergic. ¯\_("7)_/¯
I like Maruchan creamy chicken flavor + cheese usually, and I equally love spam and egg ramen with lots of broth. Honestly, I'm not too picky about ramen. Except if it's got any shrimp. Then I have to be because I'm allergic. ¯\_("7)_/¯
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

1 2 3 4 5