Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Gamers~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Amura

Gamer girl here too! I totally agree, it's life haha!
Ooh I've always had my eyes on Atelier but never got it. Which game is your favorite out of the series? I'd like to try it but I'm also unsure where to start T_T

Dang, I envy you haha! Are you planning on getting a PS5 when it gets released?
I only have Nintendo consoles and my trusty PC T_T
@Amura

Gamer girl here too! I totally agree, it's life haha!
Ooh I've always had my eyes on Atelier but never got it. Which game is your favorite out of the series? I'd like to try it but I'm also unsure where to start T_T

Dang, I envy you haha! Are you planning on getting a PS5 when it gets released?
I only have Nintendo consoles and my trusty PC T_T
I like side/spinoff Mario games (Mario & Luigi!!! Luigi’s Mansion!!! Paper Mario!!! Yoshi’s Island!!! The games that aren’t always just “save the princess” stuff). I also play some Fire Emblem games!! Awakening, Fates (Conquest; yes I know I’m a monster but I didn’t want to kill Elise okay), and Heroes! I’ve also played and finished 4 (I think) Kingdom Hearts games!

I’m mostly a Nintendo gal. Grew up with Animal Crossing and dang I will be depressed when my 3DS dies. I also have a Wii (which won’t read discs but at least it’s functioning!!), and there’s a few old DSes lying around. I’m hoping to get a Switch for my birthday (or Easter or something), and when I do I should have enough money to get Fire Emblem: Three Houses and the new Animal Crossing game (when it comes it...if it’s not already out yet, idk).
I have, however, played on the PS3 (I think)! Only really use it to play on KH, tho. My main focus is Nintendo, honestly.
I like side/spinoff Mario games (Mario & Luigi!!! Luigi’s Mansion!!! Paper Mario!!! Yoshi’s Island!!! The games that aren’t always just “save the princess” stuff). I also play some Fire Emblem games!! Awakening, Fates (Conquest; yes I know I’m a monster but I didn’t want to kill Elise okay), and Heroes! I’ve also played and finished 4 (I think) Kingdom Hearts games!

I’m mostly a Nintendo gal. Grew up with Animal Crossing and dang I will be depressed when my 3DS dies. I also have a Wii (which won’t read discs but at least it’s functioning!!), and there’s a few old DSes lying around. I’m hoping to get a Switch for my birthday (or Easter or something), and when I do I should have enough money to get Fire Emblem: Three Houses and the new Animal Crossing game (when it comes it...if it’s not already out yet, idk).
I have, however, played on the PS3 (I think)! Only really use it to play on KH, tho. My main focus is Nintendo, honestly.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
@Falinks

PMD! I had the Blue Rescue Team one! But that's the only one out of the series I played sadly T_T
Mario Kart is definitely in my wishlist.
@Falinks

PMD! I had the Blue Rescue Team one! But that's the only one out of the series I played sadly T_T
Mario Kart is definitely in my wishlist.
@Crytec

That's true haha! I love open world games! I used to play a lot of MMO's but the genre is kinda sinking at the moment.

I'll definitely check out Niche! It looks pretty interesting~
@Crytec

That's true haha! I love open world games! I used to play a lot of MMO's but the genre is kinda sinking at the moment.

I'll definitely check out Niche! It looks pretty interesting~
I'm just a solo ps4 gamer (albeit casual) but there's a sale going on and I'm tempted on getting God of War and Monster Hunter World..though I've never played any of the previous games of either franchise before.

I got subnautica and it just finished downloading so I'm gonna try that out! c: Before that though I've been playing HZD, spiderman, and the reignited spyro trilogy.
I'm just a solo ps4 gamer (albeit casual) but there's a sale going on and I'm tempted on getting God of War and Monster Hunter World..though I've never played any of the previous games of either franchise before.

I got subnautica and it just finished downloading so I'm gonna try that out! c: Before that though I've been playing HZD, spiderman, and the reignited spyro trilogy.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
@EnigmaticSaint

You SO should, it's such a great title of games. My favorite though is Lydie and Suelle The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings. By FAR one of the best, and I've played them all. It's a great starter for someone too, that's just getting into the series. Yeah, the backstories are good to know, but not so important to the story that you have to go by what you learned in previous games. I really recommend.

As for the PS5...possibly as a Christmas present some year after it getting released is my hope. Or a b-day present. But I do want it, yes. (But right now, FFVII Remake is coming out on 4, and I am pleased.)
@EnigmaticSaint

You SO should, it's such a great title of games. My favorite though is Lydie and Suelle The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings. By FAR one of the best, and I've played them all. It's a great starter for someone too, that's just getting into the series. Yeah, the backstories are good to know, but not so important to the story that you have to go by what you learned in previous games. I really recommend.

As for the PS5...possibly as a Christmas present some year after it getting released is my hope. Or a b-day present. But I do want it, yes. (But right now, FFVII Remake is coming out on 4, and I am pleased.)
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@Amura

Dang that sounds nice! I'll definitely check it out, I'll try to snatch the latest ones on switch or on PC~ The style actually looks soooo good, thank you so much for reminding me about Atelier haha!

@Amura

Dang that sounds nice! I'll definitely check it out, I'll try to snatch the latest ones on switch or on PC~ The style actually looks soooo good, thank you so much for reminding me about Atelier haha!

@PinkRose06

Nintendo gal here too! And I love Yoshi's Island and Luigi's Mansion!! I don't have them yet but I really want to buy them soon >.< and Fire Emblem too! I've played those as well. Which characters are your favorites?

My original DS is still trying to survive haha. I reaaaallly can't wait for the next Animal Crossing T_T I'm sooo hyped!! And yea I've got myself an old dusty Wii too.

I hope you can get yourself some Switch!!!! There's tons of games waiting for you!

I tried getting into Kingdom Hearts but I'm still confused where to properly start and trying to understand the story T_T
I grew up with Disney so its awesome to see my favorite characters in-game though~
@PinkRose06

Nintendo gal here too! And I love Yoshi's Island and Luigi's Mansion!! I don't have them yet but I really want to buy them soon >.< and Fire Emblem too! I've played those as well. Which characters are your favorites?

My original DS is still trying to survive haha. I reaaaallly can't wait for the next Animal Crossing T_T I'm sooo hyped!! And yea I've got myself an old dusty Wii too.

I hope you can get yourself some Switch!!!! There's tons of games waiting for you!

I tried getting into Kingdom Hearts but I'm still confused where to properly start and trying to understand the story T_T
I grew up with Disney so its awesome to see my favorite characters in-game though~
@Sinnabelle

That sounds great! I sadly don't own a PS4, I wished for one for so looong but now I'm waiting for the PS5 to come out. I've wanted to play tons of PS4 games for a loooong time, especially HZD, MHW and Death Stranding.

I remember getting so many jumpscares in Subnautica haha! But its an enjoyable game. And Spyro is a classic! The reignited is in my wishlist.
@Sinnabelle

That sounds great! I sadly don't own a PS4, I wished for one for so looong but now I'm waiting for the PS5 to come out. I've wanted to play tons of PS4 games for a loooong time, especially HZD, MHW and Death Stranding.

I remember getting so many jumpscares in Subnautica haha! But its an enjoyable game. And Spyro is a classic! The reignited is in my wishlist.
@EnigmaticSaint

For Fire Emblem? My favorite characters would be male Morgan, female Kana, Forrest, Soleil, Silas, and—well, the list goes on for a while XP Veronica’s up there as well, with Bruno and most of the other Heroes cast (Alfonse, Sharena, Ylgr, etc etc).

I’m hoping for one too!! I really want to play Three Houses. If only just to say that I’ve played it.

Oof I understand that. I watched one of my older siblings play it when I was little, and it made SO MUCH MORE SENSE once I was smart enough to piece together anything XP I’d say that starting with the first Kingdom Hearts game would be good. If you want chronological order, though, I think you’d need to start with Birth by Sleep? I’m not sure. But I can understand how it’s confusing.
@EnigmaticSaint

For Fire Emblem? My favorite characters would be male Morgan, female Kana, Forrest, Soleil, Silas, and—well, the list goes on for a while XP Veronica’s up there as well, with Bruno and most of the other Heroes cast (Alfonse, Sharena, Ylgr, etc etc).

I’m hoping for one too!! I really want to play Three Houses. If only just to say that I’ve played it.

Oof I understand that. I watched one of my older siblings play it when I was little, and it made SO MUCH MORE SENSE once I was smart enough to piece together anything XP I’d say that starting with the first Kingdom Hearts game would be good. If you want chronological order, though, I think you’d need to start with Birth by Sleep? I’m not sure. But I can understand how it’s confusing.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7