Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Gamers~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@tatobot
Did you play Borderlands 3?

I love BL 1 i played the normal and the GOTY edition, BL 2 and the pre-sequel.

Spoiler question:
Is that true what happend with Maya? O_O
@tatobot
Did you play Borderlands 3?

I love BL 1 i played the normal and the GOTY edition, BL 2 and the pre-sequel.

Spoiler question:
Is that true what happend with Maya? O_O
I play a lot of pokemon games and am slowly working on a gen 1-7 living dex, although I’m still unsure if I want to continue it into gen 8 or not

on top of that, I’m one of the few female monster hunter players on xbox, so if you see my username around in the LFG posts, don’t be afraid to pop in. I do have iceborne and have access to almost every quest out there, aside from the MR 200 one (I’ve got the rank, I just need to finish a couple of things to unlock it). also note that I don’t mind doing just about anything in the guiding lands, I need to do a lot of running laps for materials and I’m more then willing to fight anything in there

I also used to speedrun celeste and still occasionally pick it up to causally work towards goldens and there’s a few games from christmas that I’m still focusing on including journey (once again, similar username if you find me on PS4), lost ember and ancestors
I play a lot of pokemon games and am slowly working on a gen 1-7 living dex, although I’m still unsure if I want to continue it into gen 8 or not

on top of that, I’m one of the few female monster hunter players on xbox, so if you see my username around in the LFG posts, don’t be afraid to pop in. I do have iceborne and have access to almost every quest out there, aside from the MR 200 one (I’ve got the rank, I just need to finish a couple of things to unlock it). also note that I don’t mind doing just about anything in the guiding lands, I need to do a lot of running laps for materials and I’m more then willing to fight anything in there

I also used to speedrun celeste and still occasionally pick it up to causally work towards goldens and there’s a few games from christmas that I’m still focusing on including journey (once again, similar username if you find me on PS4), lost ember and ancestors
unknown.png
@saci97 yeah it's true ;((( i main her in bl2 so i was extra sad (also cosplay her lol) i have played 3 but it's not as good as the previous games in my openion - it doesn;t have the same charm
@saci97 yeah it's true ;((( i main her in bl2 so i was extra sad (also cosplay her lol) i have played 3 but it's not as good as the previous games in my openion - it doesn;t have the same charm
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
@tatobot
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu T-T
I'm Krieg main. I want to see him after that. :'(
Poor guy. :(
@tatobot
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu T-T
I'm Krieg main. I want to see him after that. :'(
Poor guy. :(
I love minecraft, i usually play multiplayer on vc, partially bc its the only somewhat modern thing my laptop can run. Once i get my pc built i plan on branching out to other games.
I love minecraft, i usually play multiplayer on vc, partially bc its the only somewhat modern thing my laptop can run. Once i get my pc built i plan on branching out to other games.
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
I love games as well. I often play on Playstation 4, 3DS, or the Switch, not much on PC as I do not have a good enough PC that can run games.

My preferred genre is RPG however I would dabble in others other than shooters or survival games, can't stand those. I love Final Fantasy, Dynasty Warriors, and Pokemon games. Occasionally I play Minecraft on PC though. Game I play the most is FFXIV and I am currently playing Pokemon Shield.

I don't play a lot of different games, there is just too many.
I love games as well. I often play on Playstation 4, 3DS, or the Switch, not much on PC as I do not have a good enough PC that can run games.

My preferred genre is RPG however I would dabble in others other than shooters or survival games, can't stand those. I love Final Fantasy, Dynasty Warriors, and Pokemon games. Occasionally I play Minecraft on PC though. Game I play the most is FFXIV and I am currently playing Pokemon Shield.

I don't play a lot of different games, there is just too many.
DpIE0I4.png 94376151p.png
ytkEBod.png
FMoJ9vk.png
RDt6LqI.png
BAYHRHf.png
97xO4MG.png
um
I like Minecraft, Mariocart, Kirby, and I've started playing Super mario bros sometimes
I really like Nintendo apparently
um
I like Minecraft, Mariocart, Kirby, and I've started playing Super mario bros sometimes
I really like Nintendo apparently
+2 FR time
he/they
@saci97 omg i love krieg!! kinda obsessed with him lolol, have the figure n stuff - my mains are maya, then krieg, then zer0 or axton :3 always played with my step dad who claimed gaige n sal. also i just noticed your broadcast message o-o that video is gold.
@saci97 omg i love krieg!! kinda obsessed with him lolol, have the figure n stuff - my mains are maya, then krieg, then zer0 or axton :3 always played with my step dad who claimed gaige n sal. also i just noticed your broadcast message o-o that video is gold.
driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing
hades
3am2LrS.png
did ya'll heard about the new minecraft update
did ya'll heard about the new minecraft update
1d7f5655b60f20cf690fcfdffc0eb6da42ac5fd3.png
@tatobot
I only main Krieg. I can't play too often with any game. F

That video is my favourite. X'D
I love join to the "heavy is dead" comment chains on reddit.
@tatobot
I only main Krieg. I can't play too often with any game. F

That video is my favourite. X'D
I love join to the "heavy is dead" comment chains on reddit.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7