Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What are some reason to he happy
1 2 3
I'm not feeling very well, I dont want to go too into detail but I'm just low... mind sharing some reasons to be happy??

You know^^ just small things to be thankful for or that make life worth living thanks^^
I'm not feeling very well, I dont want to go too into detail but I'm just low... mind sharing some reasons to be happy??

You know^^ just small things to be thankful for or that make life worth living thanks^^
PLEASE NOTE when Pinging me :
The L in my username is a capital i
the moon and stars are so pretty,,,
the moon and stars are so pretty,,,
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
the way dogs smile a little when they're happy
the way dogs smile a little when they're happy
///////////tumblr_p5wzkf4NYZ1vamgqko1_100.png
DQR0xuP.png
FObX7rS.png
HdmxfuE.png
5hF3FGk.png
Pgv53XB.png
R5gBjNt.png ////////ebwdsO1.png
The way cats can be so affectionate and loving
The way cats can be so affectionate and loving
oaR2KWZ.png
Even though the world may seem awful it really is a beautiful place. Feel better :)
Even though the world may seem awful it really is a beautiful place. Feel better :)
Those obnoxiously poppy pop songs that it's just impossible to feel sad listening to. (The first one I thought of was 24 hours a day by The Shades but there are plenty of options out there)
Those obnoxiously poppy pop songs that it's just impossible to feel sad listening to. (The first one I thought of was 24 hours a day by The Shades but there are plenty of options out there)
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
Meme compilations are great! I like to watch them when I’m down in the dumps
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
[quote name="FearfulTrickster" date="2019-12-24 12:24:50" ] Meme compilations are great! I like to watch them when I’m down in the dumps [/quote] [color=360705]tumblr post compilations like those on tumblr reads are also great!
FearfulTrickster wrote on 2019-12-24 12:24:50:
tumblr post compilations like those on tumblr reads are also great!
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
The fact that we live in a world where dogs, cats, cute hamsters and the likes are everywhere
The fact that we live in a world where dogs, cats, cute hamsters and the likes are everywhere
That music and books exist, and they have the power to take us somewhere else and forget life when we need to take a break.
That music and books exist, and they have the power to take us somewhere else and forget life when we need to take a break.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
1 2 3