Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Say something weird
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
ice cream with chicken nuggets on top
ice cream with chicken nuggets on top
I will take any banescale you dont want owo

My Discord Server- https://discord.gg/P4zvXz
I agree to nope the heck out of that.

its gonna be may

I agree to nope the heck out of that.

its gonna be may

[quote name="ThanosBottomText" date="2019-12-16 09:38:49" ] something weird [/quote] dangit someone beat me to it
ThanosBottomText wrote on 2019-12-16 09:38:49:
something weird
dangit someone beat me to it
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
[quote name="Siegmund" date="2019-12-16 08:57:39" ] welcome to the bread bank we sell bread we sell loafs [/quote] Aight' can I get a brioche?
Siegmund wrote on 2019-12-16 08:57:39:
welcome to the bread bank we sell bread we sell loafs

Aight' can I get a brioche?
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
I can't think of any thing weird

.....Noodloodlia
I can't think of any thing weird

.....Noodloodlia
Kool-aid flavored milk
Kool-aid flavored milk
Please keep in mind that my logic permit has expired and that the 76th color of the alphabet in the exact time of a parakeet eating a pie in June is equivalent to a giant whale-eating cantaloupe allergic to a chair made out of potato salami held by a sandwich that has beetle hands.
A girl.... AND a gamer? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum
A girl.... AND a gamer? Whoa mama! Hummina hummina hummina bazooooooooing! *eyes pop out* AROOOOOOOOGA! *jaw drops tongue rolls out* WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WURBLWUBRLBWURblrwurblwurlbrwubrlwburlwbruwrlblwublr *tiny cupid shoots an arrow through heart* Ahhh me lady... *heart in the shape of a heart starts beating so hard you can see it through shirt* ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum ba-bum
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
imagine breathing air
imagine breathing air
only memes can melt my steel beams
only memes can melt my steel beams
A blocky drawing of Trypsin, a black, white, and green Spiral. The image links to Trypsin's page.
[quote name="Zinczic118" date="2019-12-15 04:03:10" ] Google can legally drink alcohol now! [/quote] [s]Google can have a cold one with the boys on the flatbed of a truck, legally.[/s]
Zinczic118 wrote on 2019-12-15 04:03:10:
Google can legally drink alcohol now!

Google can have a cold one with the boys on the flatbed of a truck, legally.
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11