Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | suffering students where u at
1 2 3 4 5 6
The reason my Mom had me and my siblings all home-schooled was because of two things: 1. The expectations for one to know all of the weird things they call "Math" nowadays. (Like, seriously, not everyone wants to become a Rocket Scientist, and failing a student for things that they [i]do not need to know[/i], such as "A + 6 = what?", is absolutely crazy) 2. The fact that schools all seem so very dangerous today. I may not have gotten the joy of a school playground, or talking with friends during recess, or high school romances and all the drama, but I'm thankful that she home-schooled us because she loved (and still loves) and cared (and still cares X3) for us. It's sad to see so many stressed kids and teens attending school. But, I hope everyone here does better!! Just remember: a glass of water and dose of love a day keeps the bad feelings and anxiety away =) (Even if the love is from a pet: if you don't have human friends, then [i]take it[/i]. Pet's are bound to never let you down, even if they do occasionally ignore you or get upset XD *stares intensly at my Cat, Mittens* Shows they have feelings too.) Everyone, have a piece of my cake: [img]https://i.imgur.com/9SLbe2i.jpg[/img]
The reason my Mom had me and my siblings all home-schooled was because of two things:
1. The expectations for one to know all of the weird things they call "Math" nowadays. (Like, seriously, not everyone wants to become a Rocket Scientist, and failing a student for things that they do not need to know, such as "A + 6 = what?", is absolutely crazy)

2. The fact that schools all seem so very dangerous today. I may not have gotten the joy of a school playground, or talking with friends during recess, or high school romances and all the drama, but I'm thankful that she home-schooled us because she loved (and still loves) and cared (and still cares X3) for us.

It's sad to see so many stressed kids and teens attending school. But, I hope everyone here does better!! Just remember: a glass of water and dose of love a day keeps the bad feelings and anxiety away =) (Even if the love is from a pet: if you don't have human friends, then take it. Pet's are bound to never let you down, even if they do occasionally ignore you or get upset XD *stares intensly at my Cat, Mittens* Shows they have feelings too.)

Everyone, have a piece of my cake:
9SLbe2i.jpg
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
hi yes currently dying, dying, dead, deceased, farewell, just toss my corpse into the ocean thnx I have created my own heck because I have a presentation, a case study, an account sheet and a take home test due in like.... three hours, and I have started exactly one (1) of those things, and I am STILL procrastinating because I'm panicking about the presentation, because I have horrible anxiety. This is the second time I've done this because I had a five page paper due last week, didn't work on it for the month it was assigned, then somehow managed to write the whole thing a half an hour before class started. But I also made myself panic so hard I got physically ill. This is why we can't have nice things, why don't I learn, why do I do this to myself [emoji=skull size=1]
hi yes currently dying, dying, dead, deceased, farewell, just toss my corpse into the ocean thnx

I have created my own heck because I have a presentation, a case study, an account sheet and a take home test due in like.... three hours, and I have started exactly one (1) of those things, and I am STILL procrastinating because I'm panicking about the presentation, because I have horrible anxiety.

This is the second time I've done this because I had a five page paper due last week, didn't work on it for the month it was assigned, then somehow managed to write the whole thing a half an hour before class started. But I also made myself panic so hard I got physically ill. This is why we can't have nice things, why don't I learn, why do I do this to myself
1 2 3 4 5 6