Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | suffering students where u at
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have to perform a one-minute monologue from memory in theatre at the end of the week. The problem is not my ability to remember what I wrote, but rather that I am terrified of being the center of attention.
I have to perform a one-minute monologue from memory in theatre at the end of the week. The problem is not my ability to remember what I wrote, but rather that I am terrified of being the center of attention.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
Finals are coming up quick!

I missed the deadline to drop Chem with a W. Now I'm stuck, fingers crossed that I can get a D at least :c
Finals are coming up quick!

I missed the deadline to drop Chem with a W. Now I'm stuck, fingers crossed that I can get a D at least :c
Zayn.png
~ "to see the beauty of Nature, you must see the beauty of Change" ~
Semester has ended for me but I'm stuck in the "did i pass or not?!" limbo because exam results arent released until next year.

I hope the markers for my math courses will be generous to me cause those are prerequisites for my major
Semester has ended for me but I'm stuck in the "did i pass or not?!" limbo because exam results arent released until next year.

I hope the markers for my math courses will be generous to me cause those are prerequisites for my major
ug7lou7.pngh1p5AvZ.pngY6VGWdQ.png
I have exam block. I cry now.
I have exam block. I cry now.
vckV4Hu.pngnbYcIeA.png
I have a video project for psychology that's coming up in a couple weeks and I still don't know what to do for it! And I have an English portfolio to put together, but I'm still waiting on getting my final essay back cause that's the last piece I need to put it all together. All on top of whatever other assignments I get.

Also apparently my financial aid for next semester's books activated, but the bookstore doesn't have Spring 2020 up yet so idk what that all about
I have a video project for psychology that's coming up in a couple weeks and I still don't know what to do for it! And I have an English portfolio to put together, but I'm still waiting on getting my final essay back cause that's the last piece I need to put it all together. All on top of whatever other assignments I get.

Also apparently my financial aid for next semester's books activated, but the bookstore doesn't have Spring 2020 up yet so idk what that all about
extra-head-right.png
★ Previously MalusNight
☆ She/Her
★ +1 FR Time
got a paper to do, late work to turn in, tests to take that i haven't studied for, and lots of procrastination to fight off.

i just want to make it past this week so i can have thanksgiving week off
got a paper to do, late work to turn in, tests to take that i haven't studied for, and lots of procrastination to fight off.

i just want to make it past this week so i can have thanksgiving week off
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
got a 16 page paper due in two days that's halfway done, have to submit a research proposal in like uhh 2 hours, and have to arrange transportation home for thanksgiving break. still haven't scheduled my classes

we livin
got a 16 page paper due in two days that's halfway done, have to submit a research proposal in like uhh 2 hours, and have to arrange transportation home for thanksgiving break. still haven't scheduled my classes

we livin
rYp8BR7.png hi my name is Luka
my thread
sales
babies

Missing (at most, roughly) 33 assignments, waddup homies
Missing (at most, roughly) 33 assignments, waddup homies
plague/semper/semp
any prns, writer/artist and an eldritch abomination
"don't bring a splayd to a knork fight."

wishlist
I only have one chapter to read in a book I'm currently reading but I have to annotate and answer questions on a reading guide for it hhhhh
I only have one chapter to read in a book I'm currently reading but I have to annotate and answer questions on a reading guide for it hhhhh
Don't mind me I'm just a girl who likes dragons and robots.

FMoJ9vk.png S59aFC6.png fX0bVgZ.png MtGlogH.png cdqdRxL.png ypcKWM0.png 2VtxnMX.png HJLIYn4.pngawUnQ0L.pngll0CfnD.pngpFa33lp.png

[All of my social media]
I have like four different things I need to do for my Digital Media class and I think she's showing us yet another project tomorrow, I'm close to failing because oml so much to do at once!!! And I've pretty much given up on my Astronomy class so this is funn
I have like four different things I need to do for my Digital Media class and I think she's showing us yet another project tomorrow, I'm close to failing because oml so much to do at once!!! And I've pretty much given up on my Astronomy class so this is funn
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6