Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | suffering students where u at
1 2 3 4 5 6
haha here!
haha here!
>wishlist
>my magnum opus
b04qJywAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
BT1N47G.png
i have two final papers due in december and two papers due before then :'D
i have two final papers due in december and two papers due before then :'D
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
I got diagnosed with shingles right as the midterm started last month and have not been able to juggle getting rest and catching up with my classes ever since..... I'm gonna have to drop out of most of my classes.
I got diagnosed with shingles right as the midterm started last month and have not been able to juggle getting rest and catching up with my classes ever since..... I'm gonna have to drop out of most of my classes.
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
I'm not in America, so I've finished my assessments and exams already (which was a huge struggle in itself, sending good vibes and encouragement to you guys going through this!) but.....I'm still dying inside since I have to wait like a month to see if I get into my preferred degree :') Here's a relaxing cinemegraph of a cat, I hope everyone is feeling better soon quq [img]https://i.imgur.com/nkdVIZi.gif[/img]
I'm not in America, so I've finished my assessments and exams already (which was a huge struggle in itself, sending good vibes and encouragement to you guys going through this!) but.....I'm still dying inside since I have to wait like a month to see if I get into my preferred degree :')

Here's a relaxing cinemegraph of a cat, I hope everyone is feeling better soon quq

nkdVIZi.gif
JBEajtP.gif
I have terrible time management skills and procrastinate on everything until the last minute, which isn’t too good.

Right now, the only big thing I have is a video project (basically, I have to record a PSA on saving the environment and I’m doing mine on endangered species). Of course, with my time management skills, I can find time to be on Flight Rising, but not to finish my video. In fact, I’ll probably go work on that now, as I’m just proving my own point.
I have terrible time management skills and procrastinate on everything until the last minute, which isn’t too good.

Right now, the only big thing I have is a video project (basically, I have to record a PSA on saving the environment and I’m doing mine on endangered species). Of course, with my time management skills, I can find time to be on Flight Rising, but not to finish my video. In fact, I’ll probably go work on that now, as I’m just proving my own point.
Wetdog | she/her | fr +3
death, it is near,
i hear it's cold rattle in my ear

gdi.
death, it is near,
i hear it's cold rattle in my ear

gdi.
a star sign out of whack.
Me ; Someone who procrastinated studying for a maths tests last night, finished my English speech script yesterday, didn't realise we have an industrial tech test today, and a geography assignment due tomorrow that's halfway done. I should stop doing this all the time
Me ; Someone who procrastinated studying for a maths tests last night, finished my English speech script yesterday, didn't realise we have an industrial tech test today, and a geography assignment due tomorrow that's halfway done. I should stop doing this all the time
Graffinn
FR+17
PVehrz5.png
ACOZFAh.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLore
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPlans
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifArt-Shop [WIP]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm definitely feeling this this term, but I'm in uni so it is suffering of my own volition. I've got a paper, a group presentation, like 6 readings, and I am studying for my LSATs at the same time. I love my studies, but I haven't gotten a real break in years.
I'm definitely feeling this this term, but I'm in uni so it is suffering of my own volition. I've got a paper, a group presentation, like 6 readings, and I am studying for my LSATs at the same time. I love my studies, but I haven't gotten a real break in years.
482.png 22385.png MUYNhfy.png
mtHAEL4.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
uFMfy5S.png
22384.png 482.png
*weakly raises hand*

Whew I have so many major projects to finish and not nearly enough time left. Three major critiques including a final project I’m way behind on plus two video projects, one of which I’m also doing for an organization so I want to really polish it for them. I’m going to have to work my *** off this week >.>
*weakly raises hand*

Whew I have so many major projects to finish and not nearly enough time left. Three major critiques including a final project I’m way behind on plus two video projects, one of which I’m also doing for an organization so I want to really polish it for them. I’m going to have to work my *** off this week >.>
Never be afraid to ping me!
*Drags lowly corpse over*

Hi, I'm days behind on work! I sent a insomnia-driven essay about reversing brain death, I have an animatic I need to do, and I can see death nearby.

Bold of you to assume I fear death..

In fact...

I welcome them with open arms.
*Drags lowly corpse over*

Hi, I'm days behind on work! I sent a insomnia-driven essay about reversing brain death, I have an animatic I need to do, and I can see death nearby.

Bold of you to assume I fear death..

In fact...

I welcome them with open arms.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
1 2 3 4 5 6