Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | suffering students where u at
1 2 3 4 5 6
I am no longer a student(as of like, last year so yay), but I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone in this thread to breathe, and relax.

You are more than a number on a test or a grade in a class. Make sure to take things one step at a time, get enough sleep, and drink some water.

Breathe.

It will all be okay, and you'll have an amazing break, regardless of what happens with these assignments and tests.
I am no longer a student(as of like, last year so yay), but I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone in this thread to breathe, and relax.

You are more than a number on a test or a grade in a class. Make sure to take things one step at a time, get enough sleep, and drink some water.

Breathe.

It will all be okay, and you'll have an amazing break, regardless of what happens with these assignments and tests.
I don't know what I'm doing with my FR life. Plz Halp
@Zexxa Thank you for this [emoji=sun size=1]
@Zexxa

Thank you for this
KVbkgOZ.png
I'm in class rn and I'm waiting to do a resub for my science test lmao. The panic is setting in and I feel like I actually might die [emoji=coatl sad size=1]
I'm in class rn and I'm waiting to do a resub for my science test lmao. The panic is setting in and I feel like I actually might die
pYQ3oQC.giffire.png4yNzYyZ.gif
Hello There Fellow Adventurer
I hate being a student, ngl.
I hate being a student, ngl.
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
Guess who has to give a speech tomorrow that xe is in no way prepared for and hasn't even started yet because xe saw "after you give the speech you don't have to come to class"

meeeeeee

-Iros
Guess who has to give a speech tomorrow that xe is in no way prepared for and hasn't even started yet because xe saw "after you give the speech you don't have to come to class"

meeeeeee

-Iros
i'm dyin i'm literally pasting a science project due tomorrow hhhhh
i'm dyin i'm literally pasting a science project due tomorrow hhhhh
how dose one get sleep. I only got 2 hours last night
how dose one get sleep. I only got 2 hours last night
OWwMRKZ.png
Here come first semester finals, boys.
Here come first semester finals, boys.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Always been dying, lol
Always been dying, lol
MUYNhfy.pngbYt72YT.pngGpIVvm1.pngmlHpBMC.png
WTRVHVo.pngLRdLP2V.pngZqTATLu.png
sh5xjiu.png0XHtpWy.pngQq78qBr.png
ACOZFAh.pngwDmfMCZ.png
v2PJF9u.png
Just spent 5 hours on a lab report knowing I won't get full points because we messed up the procedure. I had two exams this week and have another report due Friday, not to mention finals coming up. Oh and I'll be taking four more credits next semester so I know it only gonna be worse.
Just spent 5 hours on a lab report knowing I won't get full points because we messed up the procedure. I had two exams this week and have another report due Friday, not to mention finals coming up. Oh and I'll be taking four more credits next semester so I know it only gonna be worse.
coat_of_arms_pixilart.pngNew_canvas.pngcoat_of_arms_pixilart.png
1 2 3 4 5 6