Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Character traits you enjoy drawing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Eyes, big teeth, claws, hands.... cats and dog type animals in general... jewelry, feathers, glowing effects...

Eyes are my favorite though. The more the better
Eyes, big teeth, claws, hands.... cats and dog type animals in general... jewelry, feathers, glowing effects...

Eyes are my favorite though. The more the better
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I don't know why, but I really like drawing horns n spikes and stuff. Also beaks.

Also big round eyes. Give me any excuse to keep drawing circles.
I don't know why, but I really like drawing horns n spikes and stuff. Also beaks.

Also big round eyes. Give me any excuse to keep drawing circles.
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
I draw almost everything fluffy. Very, very fluffy. The only exceptions are aquatic animals, which are not fluffy.

Also, tails. I like drawing creatures with really long (and/or multiple) tails.
I draw almost everything fluffy. Very, very fluffy. The only exceptions are aquatic animals, which are not fluffy.

Also, tails. I like drawing creatures with really long (and/or multiple) tails.
I love drawing hairpins
I love drawing hairpins
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
I LOVE drawing these big ol pointy cheeks on things. Like warthogs or ceratopsians [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b595f1df4ab1e2193605cb2c59e01a88/4c58fc10201b9e3c-1e/s540x810/26c0983941a1275c2bda27ab086df9421511a098.png[/img]
I LOVE drawing these big ol pointy cheeks on things. Like warthogs or ceratopsians

26c0983941a1275c2bda27ab086df9421511a098.png
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
Dragons. + huge curved fangs, and all types of eyes.
Dragons. + huge curved fangs, and all types of eyes.
Mostly used to drawing cartoons and Pokemon-style fictional creatures, but I want to be as flexible as possible and especially learn how to draw human characters. I'm really fond of long beautiful hair, crests/frills on each side of the head, and faces that remind me of either Ganondorf or Gargamel.
Mostly used to drawing cartoons and Pokemon-style fictional creatures, but I want to be as flexible as possible and especially learn how to draw human characters. I'm really fond of long beautiful hair, crests/frills on each side of the head, and faces that remind me of either Ganondorf or Gargamel.
Long flowy fabulous hair, and eyes with big irises and eyelashes that are long and on point. That's my jam.
Long flowy fabulous hair, and eyes with big irises and eyelashes that are long and on point. That's my jam.
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
Hoo boy, there’s a lot of them.
  • Big, expressive, sparkly anime eyes!
  • Soft, flowy hair/fur, or anything that looks pettable
  • Cheekbones! That’s another thing. Elegant, sexy cheekbones.
  • Toriyama-style muscles. They’re easy to draw and really hot too.
  • Last but not least, any and all furry animal parts. Ears, tails, pawbeans, cheek floofs! Bring ‘em on!
Hoo boy, there’s a lot of them.
  • Big, expressive, sparkly anime eyes!
  • Soft, flowy hair/fur, or anything that looks pettable
  • Cheekbones! That’s another thing. Elegant, sexy cheekbones.
  • Toriyama-style muscles. They’re easy to draw and really hot too.
  • Last but not least, any and all furry animal parts. Ears, tails, pawbeans, cheek floofs! Bring ‘em on!
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
I love it when I draw characters with lil circle eyebrows or big teefers, specifically on the lower jaw (tusks are great great great too [emoji=special eyes size=1]) looong arms are super fun to draw too!! and anything spotty, I love drawing/coloring spots
I love it when I draw characters with lil circle eyebrows or big teefers, specifically on the lower jaw (tusks are great great great too )
looong arms are super fun to draw too!! and anything spotty, I love drawing/coloring spots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9