Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Character traits you enjoy drawing?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
maybe an unusual one, but I wind up detailing under-eye bags in almost all of my drawings. probably bc I'm a sleep derived ghoul and they're prominent on my own face lmao. wrinkles in general are really fun to draw tbh, everyone has 'em and they add a lot of character to a face. also crooked or prominent noses and strong eyebrows, and elongated hands/fingers
maybe an unusual one, but I wind up detailing under-eye bags in almost all of my drawings. probably bc I'm a sleep derived ghoul and they're prominent on my own face lmao. wrinkles in general are really fun to draw tbh, everyone has 'em and they add a lot of character to a face. also crooked or prominent noses and strong eyebrows, and elongated hands/fingers
wpEE9mo.png
[quote name="FoxeyLemons" date="2019-11-15 09:45:20" ] ominous chanting teeth teeth teeth teeth [/quote] 20 minutes after posting this, i was hit square in the jaw with a ceramic bowl. two of my teeth have been chipped
FoxeyLemons wrote on 2019-11-15 09:45:20:
ominous chanting teeth teeth teeth teeth
20 minutes after posting this, i was hit square in the jaw with a ceramic bowl. two of my teeth have been chipped
37706498.png
plague_small.png
scary bois

scary bois

x0VKMlZ.png Celery Cruncher Subspecies!
My Art Shop! :D Fluffy Art shop! :D
I love going over the top with head designs (horns, feathers, very fluffy fur and ripped cheeks that expose teeth). My fullbodies have a big contrast unless I work on them for a while, heh heh...
I love going over the top with head designs (horns, feathers, very fluffy fur and ripped cheeks that expose teeth). My fullbodies have a big contrast unless I work on them for a while, heh heh...
Things with fluffy ears, snouths, and basically c a t
Things with fluffy ears, snouths, and basically c a t
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
s-serpents...

honestly this has now extended to anything without back legs or with very minimal back legs. amphiptere and sea serpent-style creatures are my favorites, but i also do a lot of creatures with the traits of lindwyrms and wyverns. kyrikon counts as a lindwyrm, although a very fluffy one with an unnecessary number of tails.

oh and eyes. a lot of eyes
s-serpents...

honestly this has now extended to anything without back legs or with very minimal back legs. amphiptere and sea serpent-style creatures are my favorites, but i also do a lot of creatures with the traits of lindwyrms and wyverns. kyrikon counts as a lindwyrm, although a very fluffy one with an unnecessary number of tails.

oh and eyes. a lot of eyes
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I love drawing eyes. It's pretty much the only thing I doodle when I'm in class. Usually, when I get bored, I'll open up Pinterest and find some cool eyes to draw.
The back of my Spanish book is slowly getting more and more covered in eye sketches I've done lmao
I love drawing eyes. It's pretty much the only thing I doodle when I'm in class. Usually, when I get bored, I'll open up Pinterest and find some cool eyes to draw.
The back of my Spanish book is slowly getting more and more covered in eye sketches I've done lmao
pYQ3oQC.giffire.png4yNzYyZ.gif
Hello There Fellow Adventurer
floof hair, and broad shoulders

floof hair, and broad shoulders

rix3ppo.pngfkWjutW.png
cH2929P.pngiceanim2.gifgfCdYdH.giffireanim3.gifMfWCEzN.png
mlHpBMC.pngz3FSuck.png
i love drawing [s]furries[/s] non-human characters (usually anthropomorphized or human-like) most honestly, it's so much more fun! especially things like tails and ears- i tend to draw bigger ears on humans as well, i don't know what it is about them but they're very fun for me to draw i also really love drawing hair in general, especially if it's long and flowy [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/2d3dd2389ba351e8c886800cb128769e/1e13b5a9471566e4-94/s500x750/c9b00708d36ab9640c49f88e322065656105721e.png[/img] (eg. of one of my d&d characters) hair in general is just fun cuz you can do whatever with it
i love drawing furries non-human characters (usually anthropomorphized or human-like) most honestly, it's so much more fun! especially things like tails and ears- i tend to draw bigger ears on humans as well, i don't know what it is about them but they're very fun for me to draw
i also really love drawing hair in general, especially if it's long and flowy
c9b00708d36ab9640c49f88e322065656105721e.png
(eg. of one of my d&d characters)
hair in general is just fun cuz you can do whatever with it
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
emo hair and eyes everywhere. [s]also curves[/s] rough recreation: [img]https://i.imgur.com/V1ybBi5.png[/img]
emo hair and eyes everywhere. also curves

rough recreation:
V1ybBi5.png
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9