Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tiny good news
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
paper i thought was due in 1 day is now due in 3 (school days), allowing me to work on it over the weekend [emoji=music notes size=1] edit: grammar
paper i thought was due in 1 day is now due in 3 (school days), allowing me to work on it over the weekend

edit: grammar
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
my early class this morning was cancelled so i got to sleep in a little!
my early class this morning was cancelled so i got to sleep in a little!
tumblr_nz1ye9BjOf1siz4h6o1_500.png
Finally got the Sapphire Bat I’d been saving for on Tales of Ostlea!
Finally got the Sapphire Bat I’d been saving for on Tales of Ostlea!
sup im stu

please click my eggs!
https://pokefarm.com/user/rainsoftenings
I've finished most of my homework for tomorrow, so I won't have to stay up until 2 AM again. :)
I've finished most of my homework for tomorrow, so I won't have to stay up until 2 AM again. :)
CnDLtFE.png
n4H37dx.png
GW180jv.png
LCqISMP.png
H0t7Ypl.png
wOi3Mpw.png
nnBylsC.png
J7D1quC.png
Pgv53XB.png
gziv3Ja.png
OrlEqVx.png
alMN0i2.png
DEtV6S6.png
i got to the aurora on subnautica, finally after 13 hours on two save files

mainly because ive been afraid of the reaper leviathan
i got to the aurora on subnautica, finally after 13 hours on two save files

mainly because ive been afraid of the reaper leviathan
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->alyja1.pngIwn8Z1.pngNVbyy1.pngunknown.png
I got a pair of dwarf hamsters this month. They are very cute and sweet.
I got a pair of dwarf hamsters this month. They are very cute and sweet.
29d7eqr.png[img]http://http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Mini_zpsgcyumcge.png[/img]
It's raining here!

I think this may be the first rain in... months? I don't even know anymore. But it's just pouring right outside my window and I'm so happy. I think I might have heard thunder earlier.
It's raining here!

I think this may be the first rain in... months? I don't even know anymore. But it's just pouring right outside my window and I'm so happy. I think I might have heard thunder earlier.
yWVIirM.png
@Vertigris

It totally just rained where I live, too - Desert Southwest US - and it's also been a few months. It's been really nice! (on the downside, my pups hated the thunder)
@Vertigris

It totally just rained where I live, too - Desert Southwest US - and it's also been a few months. It's been really nice! (on the downside, my pups hated the thunder)
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
I just finished a commission i was super happy with! :D and got a lot of compliments for it, which made me super happy <3
I just finished a commission i was super happy with! :D and got a lot of compliments for it, which made me super happy <3
underskrift-geo.png
I got an order today. :>

And my parents totally back me when I said I'm quitting my job by Thanksgiving even if I don't get this new job.
I got an order today. :>

And my parents totally back me when I said I'm quitting my job by Thanksgiving even if I don't get this new job.
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19