Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Talk about Forgotten Websites
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
returning to this thread to pour one out for bella sara, site got a revamp last year in about april and wiped everything, accounts, horses, games, etc. they're working on new stuff with the brand but still, sad times
returning to this thread to pour one out for bella sara, site got a revamp last year in about april and wiped everything, accounts, horses, games, etc. they're working on new stuff with the brand but still, sad times
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
[quote name="FairValentine" date="2021-03-02 18:29:30" ] returning to this thread to pour one out for bella sara, site got a revamp last year in about april and wiped everything, accounts, horses, games, etc. they're working on new stuff with the brand but still, sad times [/quote] I mean, at least it's still alive. It could be worse. [s]and then in a cruel twist of fate, it too shuts down[/s]
FairValentine wrote on 2021-03-02 18:29:30:
I mean, at least it's still alive. It could be worse.

and then in a cruel twist of fate, it too shuts down
I'm LumenaSolis! I'm a character designer. I'll draw and design gijinkas, signature art, and whatever else you might want as long as it follows this site's rules! Click here for more information.
Dragonadopters was the best! I still remember recoloring the sprites and uploading them to the little gallery. There was one person who had a neon tetra themed dragon, they inspired me to make my own oc that I still love to this day
Dragonadopters was the best! I still remember recoloring the sprites and uploading them to the little gallery. There was one person who had a neon tetra themed dragon, they inspired me to make my own oc that I still love to this day
34816.pngH
* zeph
* they/them
* +3 fr time
* accent shop

[quote name="34pokemon" date="2021-03-02 11:14:43" ] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gQ5IGArxLD4/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] the lps online/ mmo thing [/quote] OH MY GOSH I CANNOT BELIEVE I REMEMBER THAT I remember getting randomly picked for a free membership and I had an absolute BLAST on that site I remember this Barbie game site and another site with random little flash games that I pursued often in my childhood. There was that flash fighting game they had up instead of School Of Dragons long long ago on the How To Train Your Dragon website too, that was great. The warriors site game was fun while it lasted as well. Also, the Fetch, Wild Krafts, and Electric Company pbs games. Good times.
34pokemon wrote on 2021-03-02 11:14:43:
maxresdefault.jpg the lps online/ mmo thing
OH MY GOSH I CANNOT BELIEVE I REMEMBER THAT
I remember getting randomly picked for a free membership and I had an absolute BLAST on that site

I remember this Barbie game site and another site with random little flash games that I pursued often in my childhood.
There was that flash fighting game they had up instead of School Of Dragons long long ago on the How To Train Your Dragon website too, that was great. The warriors site game was fun while it lasted as well.
Also, the Fetch, Wild Krafts, and Electric Company pbs games. Good times.
They/Them
I’m here and I’m queer
Ask to see my parrot, he is good.
Horse Isle. I keep forgetting about it and forgetting my username and password so I have to keep making new accounts
Horse Isle. I keep forgetting about it and forgetting my username and password so I have to keep making new accounts
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
[quote name="LumenaSolis" date="2021-03-02 18:05:36" ] [quote name="34pokemon" date="2021-03-02 11:14:43" ] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gQ5IGArxLD4/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] the lps online/ mmo thing [/quote] there was an LPS mmo???? [/quote] Yeah you got a code with these plushes and it was super cool! I remember enjoying it alot [img]https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/52d9e809-3807-4428-836c-01940629afef_1.1cdf0b06b347a0c019bbc961f5facf15.jpeg?odnWidth=612&odnHeight=612&odnBg=ffffff[/img]
LumenaSolis wrote on 2021-03-02 18:05:36:
34pokemon wrote on 2021-03-02 11:14:43:
maxresdefault.jpg the lps online/ mmo thing
there was an LPS mmo????
Yeah you got a code with these plushes and it was super cool! I remember enjoying it alot [img]https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/52d9e809-3807-4428-836c-01940629afef_1.1cdf0b06b347a0c019bbc961f5facf15.jpeg?odnWidth=612&odnHeight=612&odnBg=ffffff[/img]
do y'all remember Jumpstart
do y'all remember Jumpstart
9CxYF0H.png
Did anyone else play on the early 2000's polly pocket website? Also, anyone remember Ichumon?
Did anyone else play on the early 2000's polly pocket website? Also, anyone remember Ichumon?
OMG MILLSBERRY I used to play on there a lot!

I would also play on Postopia (Post cereals), they had such great games!
OMG MILLSBERRY I used to play on there a lot!

I would also play on Postopia (Post cereals), they had such great games!
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I miss Quizilla.
I miss Quizilla.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24