Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Let's Talk about Forgotten Websites
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
X A N G A
X A N G A
Yokai.gif
[quote name="Wolfkai" date="2020-04-18 21:06:48" ] X A N G A [/quote] [i]Flashbacks to my cringy middle school days[/i] Also does anyone remember Marapets? Pay-to-win Neopets knockoff that was really bloated and terrible. Went back recently and it's STILL pay to win and bloated/terrible but at least now the art is mostly ok and they are trying to work with what they've got???
Wolfkai wrote on 2020-04-18 21:06:48:
X A N G A

Flashbacks to my cringy middle school days

Also does anyone remember Marapets? Pay-to-win Neopets knockoff that was really bloated and terrible. Went back recently and it's STILL pay to win and bloated/terrible but at least now the art is mostly ok and they are trying to work with what they've got???
hoMNYDJ.png
[quote name="PrehistoryMaker" date="2020-04-17 20:21:26" ] @Nyxis THANK YOU. They have the Experiment creator! Time to make some critters that aren't complete eyeburners and are actually somewhat cohesive. What was it about that sandwich stacker game that made it so addicting and memorable? Time to play a round and find out. [/quote] I have no idea, but I still can play sandwich stacker forever. It's just somehow zen.
PrehistoryMaker wrote on 2020-04-17 20:21:26:
@Nyxis THANK YOU. They have the Experiment creator! Time to make some critters that aren't complete eyeburners and are actually somewhat cohesive.

What was it about that sandwich stacker game that made it so addicting and memorable? Time to play a round and find out.

I have no idea, but I still can play sandwich stacker forever. It's just somehow zen.
3pKuUFX.png
[quote name="FloofyIsBae" date="2019-11-15 11:56:31" ] Pet society! One of my favorite games I played with my older sister back in the good ol days Honestly I would even pay for pet society to come back [/quote] YESSS I loved this game. I used to go on the forums and giveaway a bunch of event stuff. like the halloween Cute Chair.
FloofyIsBae wrote on 2019-11-15 11:56:31:
Pet society!

One of my favorite games I played with my older sister back in the good ol days

Honestly I would even pay for pet society to come back

YESSS I loved this game. I used to go on the forums and giveaway a bunch of event stuff. like the halloween Cute Chair.
Mine top 2 fav childhood websites were Pixie Hollow (a fairy game) and Webkinz. Surprisingly, Webkinz is still online, however the same cannot be said for Pixie Hollow. [emoji=fae sad size=1]
Mine top 2 fav childhood websites were Pixie Hollow (a fairy game) and Webkinz. Surprisingly, Webkinz is still online, however the same cannot be said for Pixie Hollow.
So, I know this is an old thread, but I saw a lot of people here mentioning pixie hollow. In regards to that site, at least, there is a remake in progress called We The Pixies. It's fairly large now, so you can find it via google.
So, I know this is an old thread, but I saw a lot of people here mentioning pixie hollow. In regards to that site, at least, there is a remake in progress called We The Pixies. It's fairly large now, so you can find it via google.
I'm LumenaSolis! I'm a character designer. I'll draw and design gijinkas, signature art, and whatever else you might want as long as it follows this site's rules! Click here for more information.
im not sure if anyone else mentioned this but do ya'll remember the old version of the Warriors website before it was remade, with the flash games and "how to draw warriors" videos made by the illustrator for the manga
im not sure if anyone else mentioned this but do ya'll remember the old version of the Warriors website before it was remade, with the flash games and "how to draw warriors" videos made by the illustrator for the manga
littlemen.png
[img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gQ5IGArxLD4/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] the lps online/ mmo thing
maxresdefault.jpg the lps online/ mmo thing
[quote name="SGtheNightWing" date="2021-03-02 11:12:19" ] im not sure if anyone else mentioned this but do ya'll remember the old version of the Warriors website before it was remade, with the flash games and "how to draw warriors" videos made by the illustrator for the manga [/quote] With the intro of two illustrated cats “clashing” when you opened the site?!
SGtheNightWing wrote on 2021-03-02 11:12:19:
With the intro of two illustrated cats “clashing” when you opened the site?!
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
[quote name="34pokemon" date="2021-03-02 11:14:43" ] [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gQ5IGArxLD4/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] the lps online/ mmo thing [/quote] there was an LPS mmo????
34pokemon wrote on 2021-03-02 11:14:43:
maxresdefault.jpg the lps online/ mmo thing
there was an LPS mmo????
I'm LumenaSolis! I'm a character designer. I'll draw and design gijinkas, signature art, and whatever else you might want as long as it follows this site's rules! Click here for more information.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24