Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unusual favorite pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[quote name="Creeper" date="2019-08-23 09:03:15" ] Chespin is such an underrated starter, but he's my all time favorite! I watched the X Y reveal trailer the day it came out and the moment I saw him I was like "yes, that's my boy!!" [/quote] ^^^^ Agreed! I absolutely adore chesnaught! The other gen 6 starters are always talked about, [b]Cough Cough[/b], Braixen got to be a fighter in Pokkén Tournament and is the ultimate furry bait. [b]Coughs even harder[/b], don’t get me started on Greninja. They spoiled that line with a new form and they got to be a fighter in Smash Bros. What did my boy chespin get? [i]nothing[/i] :) [s]Feels good to get that off my chest, nerd rage at its finest[/s] On a more positive note, I really like the lillipup evolution line for nostalgic reasons!
Creeper wrote on 2019-08-23 09:03:15:
Chespin is such an underrated starter, but he's my all time favorite! I watched the X Y reveal trailer the day it came out and the moment I saw him I was like "yes, that's my boy!!"

^^^^ Agreed! I absolutely adore chesnaught! The other gen 6 starters are always talked about, Cough Cough, Braixen got to be a fighter in Pokkén Tournament and is the ultimate furry bait. Coughs even harder, don’t get me started on Greninja. They spoiled that line with a new form and they got to be a fighter in Smash Bros. What did my boy chespin get? nothing :)

Feels good to get that off my chest, nerd rage at its finest

On a more positive note, I really like the lillipup evolution line for nostalgic reasons!
lillipup.gif
Whismur is adorable, and I really like its evolution line too!

Exploud only raises its voice in battle - otherwise it communicates through whistle-like sounds. It can also learn a variety of elemental attacks.
Whismur is adorable, and I really like its evolution line too!

Exploud only raises its voice in battle - otherwise it communicates through whistle-like sounds. It can also learn a variety of elemental attacks.
A logo with two small green sprouts and the title Spontaneous Sprouts
I actually really adore yanma and yanmega! God I love those little bugs [img]https://i.imgur.com/AtQhjAJ.gif[/img]
I actually really adore yanma and yanmega! God I love those little bugs
AtQhjAJ.gif
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
rotom, scolipede, wimpod, and pyukumuku!!
37706498.png
plague_small.png
My first 2 faves are pretty popular, Flygon and Umbreon, but my third doesn't get talked about enough! Froslass!!! She's so cool!
My first 2 faves are pretty popular, Flygon and Umbreon, but my third doesn't get talked about enough! Froslass!!! She's so cool!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
I love the cyndaquil evo line! However one that’s a little more underrated would be sawsbuck! Am I the only one who is in love with its seasonal forms?
I love the cyndaquil evo line! However one that’s a little more underrated would be sawsbuck! Am I the only one who is in love with its seasonal forms?
I love Druddigon-- I know most people don't like it, but it's so cute! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b07202fb79f32352f3311ea5dec7804d/tumblr_inline_nm8s5lr2aU1swxvdg.gif[/img] My Druddigon carried me through B/W so it will always have a special place in my heart. <3 [s]Dragon type trainer ftw[/s]
I love Druddigon-- I know most people don't like it, but it's so cute!

tumblr_inline_nm8s5lr2aU1swxvdg.gif

My Druddigon carried me through B/W so it will always have a special place in my heart. <3 Dragon type trainer ftw
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
mxk5Q9c.png
| tumblr • subspecies: 1 & 2hatcheryresources | tumblr_inline_oe3dg0IPsL1snz70d_500.gif
Unusual as in unpopular, or unusual as in weird? I’d say for the first, Kecelon, and the second, Probopass
Unusual as in unpopular, or unusual as in weird? I’d say for the first, Kecelon, and the second, Probopass
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
I honestly really like klefki, it's cute in a weird way! [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/0/04/707Klefki.png[/img] that and torterra! if totodile didn't exist, turtwig would be my favorite starter! [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/d/df/389Torterra.png/1200px-389Torterra.png[/img]
I honestly really like klefki, it's cute in a weird way!
707Klefki.png

that and torterra! if totodile didn't exist, turtwig would be my favorite starter!
1200px-389Torterra.png
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
[quote name="@FoxeyLemons" date="2019-08-23 11:07:17" ] rotom, scolipede, wimpod, and pyukumuku!! [/quote] R-Rotom... Welcome to the club. Don't touch the nostalgic washing machine.
@FoxeyLemons wrote on 2019-08-23 11:07:17:
R-Rotom...
Welcome to the club. Don't touch the nostalgic washing machine.
it / its

my tism. Too strong.
cQcx9mq.png9hqcHsy.pnghh5n4WA.pngmtHAEL4.png
AaYNmEX.pngypcKWM0.png4xqaZpf.pngay4nb7T.png
TWSJTng.pngr8v91MH.pngIgxj6v7.pnggYW0j5f.png
iJZWqi6.pngFcevfEX.pnggziv3Ja.pngOuGYfwM.png
mHG2UNd.pngPvUqAA2.pngKdJtVsv.png1fpzX0w.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11