Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unusual favorite pokemon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Blacephalon. I don't remember how I got to adore the freaky clown thing but I made a Blacephalon OC, another OC loosely based on it and he looks nothing like it, and a fusion between it and Giratina to show how much I love this thing. :' D
Blacephalon. I don't remember how I got to adore the freaky clown thing but I made a Blacephalon OC, another OC loosely based on it and he looks nothing like it, and a fusion between it and Giratina to show how much I love this thing. :' D
my favourite pokemon is arcanine which is a really common choice, a lot of the others I love, not so much. I really like spinarak/ariados (even though I'm scared of spiders), skunktank, purugly and stoutland. my entire childhood was basically playthroughs of silver/diamond/white 2 with these exact pokemon so they are very dear to my heart
my favourite pokemon is arcanine which is a really common choice, a lot of the others I love, not so much. I really like spinarak/ariados (even though I'm scared of spiders), skunktank, purugly and stoutland. my entire childhood was basically playthroughs of silver/diamond/white 2 with these exact pokemon so they are very dear to my heart
39068.png xx.
xx»they/them
xxx»FR+9
xxx»badges .»coli quests
[img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/411130904061149184/582860369400168471/image0.png[/img] I adore breloom and emolga c:
image0.png
I adore breloom and emolga c:
unknown-2.png
I don't ever see any Elgyem and Beheeyem love.
I don't ever see any Elgyem and Beheeyem love.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Went through all my pokemon, over 1000 of them, to start and cut it down to only about 8 boxes of pokemon. The favorites that I thought I loved the most I discovered actually weren't and I went to find my favorite pokemon through process of elimination. Turns out, due to my past using them so much in every game up to the current gen, my favorites are kyogre, espeon, frosslass, haunter, moltres, and lugia
Went through all my pokemon, over 1000 of them, to start and cut it down to only about 8 boxes of pokemon. The favorites that I thought I loved the most I discovered actually weren't and I went to find my favorite pokemon through process of elimination. Turns out, due to my past using them so much in every game up to the current gen, my favorites are kyogre, espeon, frosslass, haunter, moltres, and lugia
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
Croagunk! I've always had a soft spot for this little frog pokemon.. [img]http://pa1.narvii.com/6607/da66989036833a2659fe90f290a1785f9589836a_00.gif[/img]
Croagunk!
I've always had a soft spot for this little frog pokemon..

da66989036833a2659fe90f290a1785f9589836a_00.gif
8YFDEep.png
Quote:
pokemon i like that u probably wouldnt guess if u knew me (none of these are in my top faves list tho):

infernape, i seem like the kind of person who would have torterra as my fave gen 4 starter, my fave of the trio is actually infernape, very cool fire monkey
also seems weird bc i dont really like monkeys but i do like reptiles

related: i also like passimian and i had one in my ultra sun team

i think incineroar is cooler than decidueye (love decidueyes concept tho)

also walrein, had it on my or team

also vigoroth

Quote:
pokemon that i like that u would correctly guess if u knew me:

serperior, salamence, feraligatr, seviper, bruxish, zygarde, yveltal, galvantula, joltik, arbok, sobble,

Quote:
pokemon that i dont like that u would think i liked if u knew me:

dragonite(dont hate it but not a fan), kecleon (feel neutral), gabite, turtwig
Quote:
unpopular pokemon i like:

popplio, incineroar, bruxish
Quote:
popular pokemon i dont like:

lucario, pichu, dragonite, snorlax, braixen (i think delphox is cooler), scorbunny, piplup, togepi
Quote:
pokemon i like that u probably wouldnt guess if u knew me (none of these are in my top faves list tho):

infernape, i seem like the kind of person who would have torterra as my fave gen 4 starter, my fave of the trio is actually infernape, very cool fire monkey
also seems weird bc i dont really like monkeys but i do like reptiles

related: i also like passimian and i had one in my ultra sun team

i think incineroar is cooler than decidueye (love decidueyes concept tho)

also walrein, had it on my or team

also vigoroth

Quote:
pokemon that i like that u would correctly guess if u knew me:

serperior, salamence, feraligatr, seviper, bruxish, zygarde, yveltal, galvantula, joltik, arbok, sobble,

Quote:
pokemon that i dont like that u would think i liked if u knew me:

dragonite(dont hate it but not a fan), kecleon (feel neutral), gabite, turtwig
Quote:
unpopular pokemon i like:

popplio, incineroar, bruxish
Quote:
popular pokemon i dont like:

lucario, pichu, dragonite, snorlax, braixen (i think delphox is cooler), scorbunny, piplup, togepi
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I like Mr. Mime....Don't judge me!
I like Mr. Mime....Don't judge me!
i love........darumaka
i love........darumaka
21556.png

◊ they/them
◊ 28
◊ FR+2
i have a soft spot for reuniclus and all of its pre-evos, its just a precious floating gel thing and i love it so much- its probably because of its roll in pokepark 2 and i have really fond memories of that game, its still one of my favorites ever

i also really like sigilyph, dont really have any reason other than i just... really... like it :)

some of my other favorites that probably arent all that unusual would be gigalith, druddigon, garbodor, chatot, and honchkrow

and also scolipede probably doesnt count as unusual but i had to mention it because scolipede is my favorite pokemon ever its just a sweet lil bug horse and i love it

i would list a couple of my other favorites here but they probably wouldnt really count as unusual so uwu

i have a soft spot for reuniclus and all of its pre-evos, its just a precious floating gel thing and i love it so much- its probably because of its roll in pokepark 2 and i have really fond memories of that game, its still one of my favorites ever

i also really like sigilyph, dont really have any reason other than i just... really... like it :)

some of my other favorites that probably arent all that unusual would be gigalith, druddigon, garbodor, chatot, and honchkrow

and also scolipede probably doesnt count as unusual but i had to mention it because scolipede is my favorite pokemon ever its just a sweet lil bug horse and i love it

i would list a couple of my other favorites here but they probably wouldnt really count as unusual so uwu

+0 fr time
an art - a wound - a sentient canvas
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11