Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Unusual favorite pokemon?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Togepi, Togetic, And Togekiss! I mean you cannot love them! With there little squeaks and everything, there to die for!
Togepi, Togetic, And Togekiss! I mean you cannot love them! With there little squeaks and everything, there to die for!
Inkay, toxapex, impidimp, maractus, cofagrigus and passimian. I could add more but I like so many Pokemon, I'd be listing them all day.
Inkay, toxapex, impidimp, maractus, cofagrigus and passimian. I could add more but I like so many Pokemon, I'd be listing them all day.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
pansear
i have an army
pansear is my son
pansear
i have an army
pansear is my son
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
i like scraggy and trubbish a whole lot. when the kalos pokedex was first getting revealed i loved swirlix so much and someone sent me anon hate saying that im a contrarian and i only pretend to like it because everyone else hates it. :(
i like scraggy and trubbish a whole lot. when the kalos pokedex was first getting revealed i loved swirlix so much and someone sent me anon hate saying that im a contrarian and i only pretend to like it because everyone else hates it. :(
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
I unironically LOVE Bidoof. You can pry that lil baby from my cold, dead hands.

Also, of the Unowns, F is my favorite because it was the first one I ever caught.

Also Stantler!!! Also Girafarig!!!! Ok I gotta stop myself now before I list the whole darn Pokedex.
I unironically LOVE Bidoof. You can pry that lil baby from my cold, dead hands.

Also, of the Unowns, F is my favorite because it was the first one I ever caught.

Also Stantler!!! Also Girafarig!!!! Ok I gotta stop myself now before I list the whole darn Pokedex.
7ophKeo.png
hh5n4WA.png
G8AyR6r.png
EB9jVcQ.png
oaolHwW.png
gYW0j5f.png
6uThYLh.png
6KQB58c.png
i have many haha i'll single it down to wurmple, pyukymuku and poliwhirl wurmple because look at this cute peach face! [img]https://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/7/76/265Wurmple.png[/img] the second is poliwhirl, i'm a BIG amphibian stan so many of my favorite pokemon are underrated pyukumuku just stole my heart the moment i saw it
i have many haha

i'll single it down to wurmple, pyukymuku and poliwhirl

wurmple because look at this cute peach face!

265Wurmple.png

the second is poliwhirl, i'm a BIG amphibian stan so many of my favorite pokemon are underrated

pyukumuku just stole my heart the moment i saw it
snom.png

♫ we'll meet again, some sunny day!
Latios?
Latios?
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Dunsparce is my jam [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/27bASddQ55iq4/giphy.gif[/img] Also sandshrew
Dunsparce is my jam
giphy.gif
Also sandshrew

Looking for:
Accent: FLAME REBORN

I am a GIANT fan of mimikyu!!! I don't really have a reason as to why I love the babey so much. It might be the creepy/cute vibe with it, I love things like that!
I am a GIANT fan of mimikyu!!! I don't really have a reason as to why I love the babey so much. It might be the creepy/cute vibe with it, I love things like that!
x

Redworm

x

x ♥ MIDGE!
it/he/they
> wishlist
> avatar
> FRT+0!
x xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxnature.gif
Hey
Hey
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11