Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Yourself.. But if you were a Politician
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I would probably burn down the entirety of society. And then cry while petting my cat.
I would probably burn down the entirety of society. And then cry while petting my cat.
Qef5UlF.png
nl5keoc.png
pIlgc2u.png
1j6wDhn.png
d3OF3Gw.png
jA5A7gu.png
sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
I hereby dedicate a mandatory 30 minute nap time for all full time workers (and students, ya'll deserve a break too). Blankets and pillows must be provided by the workplace, along with free teddy bears.
I hereby dedicate a mandatory 30 minute nap time for all full time workers (and students, ya'll deserve a break too). Blankets and pillows must be provided by the workplace, along with free teddy bears.
tenor.gif?itemid=11974065.gif
[quote=Architeuthid][quote=CaliCa1 wrote on 2019-04-21 17:28:46:] Because if you see both sides of the coin, you aren't allowed to touch money[/quote] If you see both sides of the coin at the same time, you are clearly a four-dimensional entity and thus not legally allowed to participate in capitalism.[/quote] Don’t discriminate on four-dimensional entities we can do capitalism too
Architeuthid wrote:
CaliCa1 wrote on 2019-04-21 17:28:46: wrote:
Because if you see both sides of the coin, you aren't allowed to touch money

If you see both sides of the coin at the same time, you are clearly a four-dimensional entity and thus not legally allowed to participate in capitalism.

Don’t discriminate on four-dimensional entities we can do capitalism too
50630636.png they /them
The council: We have made a decision.
Me: I recognize the council has made a decision, but because it is a stupid decision I have elected to ignore it

also me: You know what we can change that!

My VP (most likely @birdbagel): Why?

Me: Because I am the PreSideNt
Me: I recognize the council has made a decision, but because it is a stupid decision I have elected to ignore it

also me: You know what we can change that!

My VP (most likely @birdbagel): Why?

Me: Because I am the PreSideNt
OWwMRKZ.png
[quote name="thesmallestshark" date="2019-04-18 14:02:07" ] If you don't agree that my cat is the cutest you aren't allowed to live in my city. [/quote] Yes
thesmallestshark wrote on 2019-04-18 14:02:07:
If you don't agree that my cat is the cutest you aren't allowed to live in my city.
Yes

0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
[quote name="Nikame" date="2020-03-02 11:06:47" ] The council: We have made a decision. Me: I recognize the council has made a decision, but because it is a stupid decision I have elected to ignore it *snip [/quote] this.
Nikame wrote on 2020-03-02 11:06:47:
*snip

this.
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
i am the senate
i am the senate
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
4 workdays in a week and every Friday you have to go and pet an animal. Mandatory.

@Nikame bold of you to assume I'd take the job of being your VP. Even if I did you'd have to keep me there with constant bribes like idk salt and vinegar chips. I am not gonna suffer like that without rewards
4 workdays in a week and every Friday you have to go and pet an animal. Mandatory.

@Nikame bold of you to assume I'd take the job of being your VP. Even if I did you'd have to keep me there with constant bribes like idk salt and vinegar chips. I am not gonna suffer like that without rewards
Ot3Ahks.jpg
It gives me joy this thread has been resurrected.
It gives me joy this thread has been resurrected.
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
As my first act I would demand any cat and start stroking it, then mutter about importing several pounds of confetti into the President's office
As my first act I would demand any cat and start stroking it, then mutter about importing several pounds of confetti into the President's office
1 2 3 4 5 6 7