Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing Pocket Camp!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32
@trubbish no worries, I don’t mind if things fall through the gaps ;)

I bought the red, rectangular backpack (most expensive whyyyy) with my available leaf tickets after posting the pictures here. I really like it though!

I also hoped that some of the backpacks would be for bells. I guess Animal Crossing can’t keep bringing out new content without a bit of help from micro transactions.
@trubbish no worries, I don’t mind if things fall through the gaps ;)

I bought the red, rectangular backpack (most expensive whyyyy) with my available leaf tickets after posting the pictures here. I really like it though!

I also hoped that some of the backpacks would be for bells. I guess Animal Crossing can’t keep bringing out new content without a bit of help from micro transactions.
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Sludgy

That is the backpack that I thought looked the coolest! I'm glad you got the one you wanted :D

They must really be after people buying leaf tickets hey, with these re-release of all these fortune cookies! I only started playing a little while ago, so they're all new sets to me. I'm just happy they're doing the daily log-in free cookie!
@Sludgy

That is the backpack that I thought looked the coolest! I'm glad you got the one you wanted :D

They must really be after people buying leaf tickets hey, with these re-release of all these fortune cookies! I only started playing a little while ago, so they're all new sets to me. I'm just happy they're doing the daily log-in free cookie!
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Name: Zelda
Special fruit: Apples
Favourite villager: I'd say Freya
Favourite location: Sunburst Island
Item I'm saving for: Not sure yet
Open to friend invites: Yup Code: 6788 9727 893

I hope I did this right I just downloaded this a while ago. ^^'
Name: Zelda
Special fruit: Apples
Favourite villager: I'd say Freya
Item I'm saving for: Not sure yet
Open to friend invites: Yup Code: 6788 9727 893

I hope I did this right I just downloaded this a while ago. ^^'
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
@trubbish I’m just happy that I can slowly but surely earn leaf tickets without paying.

I really like the free cookies, I thought that was pretty cool. The option to buy them is covering all their (AC) bases, but yes, I imagine that they would get a revenue boost from it!

I finally got the weeping Sakura tree after doing the fishing tourney event. It looks great, but it’s so big! I had to rearrange my campsite a bit. Have you gotten it yet?
@trubbish I’m just happy that I can slowly but surely earn leaf tickets without paying.

I really like the free cookies, I thought that was pretty cool. The option to buy them is covering all their (AC) bases, but yes, I imagine that they would get a revenue boost from it!

I finally got the weeping Sakura tree after doing the fishing tourney event. It looks great, but it’s so big! I had to rearrange my campsite a bit. Have you gotten it yet?
@Snivy14 hello again! I’ll hop onto animal crossing and send you a friend request in a few minutes.

Right now, logging on for the next week and a half will get you a free fortune cookie each day! You can open these from the item menu (items>…>fortune cookie symbol) and get a piece of exclusive furniture or clothing.

Pro tip: treasure your leaf tickets! They are the premium currency in Pocket Camp. I don’t spend mine on speeding up construction or on missing construction materials. I like to save mine for something I really want to buy! New leaf ticket items arrive every so often, and they are pretty nice. I pick and choose what I want to buy from them.

The month long spring/Sakura event is ending in a few days. There will hopefully be some new events soon after that.

(PS your special fruit will be either the Lemon, Grapes or Lychee)
@Snivy14 hello again! I’ll hop onto animal crossing and send you a friend request in a few minutes.

Right now, logging on for the next week and a half will get you a free fortune cookie each day! You can open these from the item menu (items>…>fortune cookie symbol) and get a piece of exclusive furniture or clothing.

Pro tip: treasure your leaf tickets! They are the premium currency in Pocket Camp. I don’t spend mine on speeding up construction or on missing construction materials. I like to save mine for something I really want to buy! New leaf ticket items arrive every so often, and they are pretty nice. I pick and choose what I want to buy from them.

The month long spring/Sakura event is ending in a few days. There will hopefully be some new events soon after that.

(PS your special fruit will be either the Lemon, Grapes or Lychee)
I don't have a photo of my camp rn but it is very pink and flowery

Name: Alex
Special fruit: lemons
Favourite villager: I love Goldie so much ;-;
Favourite location: Lost Lure Creek
Item I'm saving for: maybe the sakura flowerfall for my camp, it's so pretty!! I just saved up enough for Katie's swing :3c
Open to friend invites: sure!! 6691 9615 916
I don't have a photo of my camp rn but it is very pink and flowery

Name: Alex
Special fruit: lemons
Favourite villager: I love Goldie so much ;-;
Favourite location: Lost Lure Creek
Item I'm saving for: maybe the sakura flowerfall for my camp, it's so pretty!! I just saved up enough for Katie's swing :3c
Open to friend invites: sure!! 6691 9615 916
pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
@Snivy14 Hello fellow Pokemon fan! Freya is a great villager, she's in my campsite at the moment :) I love the Wolf family! Let us know if you have any questions about anything, happy to help :) I will send a friend request once I've done this post~ [center][emoji=ivy leaf][/center] @Sludgy Yeees, I think my interest in this game would be significantly less if there was no way to just earn the tickets. Like gems in FR, you can get away with not buying them. Is there any re-release cookie that you're interested in? So far I like the look of the red riding hood themed one (forgot what it's called). I JUST got the weeping Sakura yesterday! I was so worried I wouldn't get the sakurapops in time, but I've just managed it. So happy because I love it! It is a bit of an awkward fit, I shoved mine in the top left corner but it blocks a bit of the picnic amenity behind it D: If I manage to get the 2nd one I'll probably try to fit it in too.... [center][emoji=ivy leaf][/center] @yseralline Hello fellow WoW fan? That's what I know Yseralline from but maybe it's from something else too, I dunno :P Pink and flowery sounds awesome and like mine, so I'll go check yours out for ideas! Yaaaaas Goldie is so sweet, such a good doggo. I hope you get the flowerfall, I think it's worth it! I saved for ages and got it and I'm happy with the choice. Katie's swing is so cute though, that's a good purchase! I'll send you a friend request now~ Edit: aaahhh your avatar's outfit is so cute!
@Snivy14

Hello fellow Pokemon fan! Freya is a great villager, she's in my campsite at the moment :) I love the Wolf family! Let us know if you have any questions about anything, happy to help :) I will send a friend request once I've done this post~

@Sludgy

Yeees, I think my interest in this game would be significantly less if there was no way to just earn the tickets. Like gems in FR, you can get away with not buying them. Is there any re-release cookie that you're interested in? So far I like the look of the red riding hood themed one (forgot what it's called).

I JUST got the weeping Sakura yesterday! I was so worried I wouldn't get the sakurapops in time, but I've just managed it. So happy because I love it! It is a bit of an awkward fit, I shoved mine in the top left corner but it blocks a bit of the picnic amenity behind it D: If I manage to get the 2nd one I'll probably try to fit it in too....

@yseralline

Hello fellow WoW fan? That's what I know Yseralline from but maybe it's from something else too, I dunno :P

Pink and flowery sounds awesome and like mine, so I'll go check yours out for ideas! Yaaaaas Goldie is so sweet, such a good doggo. I hope you get the flowerfall, I think it's worth it! I saved for ages and got it and I'm happy with the choice. Katie's swing is so cute though, that's a good purchase! I'll send you a friend request now~

Edit: aaahhh your avatar's outfit is so cute!
I am +15 hours FR time!

[b]Name:[/b] leiishe/et folium [b]Special fruit:[/b] lychee owo [b]Favourite villager:[/b] I honestly love Fauna so much [emoji=familiar heart] [b]Favourite location:[/b] Sunburst Island [b]Item I'm saving for:[/b] honestly I haven't played in over a month and there's new event stuff and aaahhhhh [b]Open to friend invites:[/b] Yes c: 9158 2900 954 I'm trying to be more active and got back into the game last night, most of my friendlist haven't played in over 30 days ; ; I love gardening events the most and will always share critters. Trying to get into the other events but they just aren't as thrilling to me y'know?
Name: leiishe/et folium
Special fruit: lychee owo
Favourite villager: I honestly love Fauna so much
Item I'm saving for: honestly I haven't played in over a month and there's new event stuff and aaahhhhh
Open to friend invites: Yes c: 9158 2900 954

I'm trying to be more active and got back into the game last night, most of my friendlist haven't played in over 30 days ; ; I love gardening events the most and will always share critters. Trying to get into the other events but they just aren't as thrilling to me y'know?
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
@lehiishe

Hello! Fauna is lovely, the Deer family are just so precious. Yeah they seem to pump out new stuff pretty quickly!

Not to worry, the people who have posted in here are always very active so feel free to add them for bug sharing B) I think I prefer the collection events like the eggs or the balloon gyroidites, just because I can always get it done in the timeframe? In the first gardening event I tried soooo hard but kept not catching the bugs I needed and I ran out of time :'( I get into most events just because I want the rewards hahaha. I'll send you a friend request now~
@lehiishe

Hello! Fauna is lovely, the Deer family are just so precious. Yeah they seem to pump out new stuff pretty quickly!

Not to worry, the people who have posted in here are always very active so feel free to add them for bug sharing B) I think I prefer the collection events like the eggs or the balloon gyroidites, just because I can always get it done in the timeframe? In the first gardening event I tried soooo hard but kept not catching the bugs I needed and I ran out of time :'( I get into most events just because I want the rewards hahaha. I'll send you a friend request now~
I am +15 hours FR time!

[font=century gothic]@trubbish yeah, it's from WoW! I haven't played since last year tho haha,, I've been more into FFXIV lately. I'm actually trying to decide on a new username since yseralline is so nature-sounding and I just moved to water. [emoji=guardian tongue] and thank you!! ;__; I love how my camp manager looks ahhh hhbhbnh your camp is also very cute
@trubbish yeah, it's from WoW! I haven't played since last year tho haha,, I've been more into FFXIV lately. I'm actually trying to decide on a new username since yseralline is so nature-sounding and I just moved to water.

and thank you!! ;__; I love how my camp manager looks ahhh
hhbhbnh your camp is also very cute
pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 31 32