Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing Pocket Camp!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
@trubbish Ahhh I don't know how I missed this! I think it will be cosmetic, like the wings you can get from the Fae Cookie. It seems like they made a new category for back items recently? (or not so recently, I only just got back into playing?)

I'm looking forward to everything though. They flower event went well and I'm about to get that Sakura Swing!
@trubbish Ahhh I don't know how I missed this! I think it will be cosmetic, like the wings you can get from the Fae Cookie. It seems like they made a new category for back items recently? (or not so recently, I only just got back into playing?)

I'm looking forward to everything though. They flower event went well and I'm about to get that Sakura Swing!
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Sludgy

That will be super cute! Yeah the wings was the first 'back slot' item that came out, which is cool because it opens the pathway for so many things :D

Ooooh, congrats on getting the Swing soon! (or already!) I blew all my tickets on the Sakura Fall but #noregrets here :P

Also, I feel like I'm familiar with your username from somewhere else? Did you used to be in Light?
@Sludgy

That will be super cute! Yeah the wings was the first 'back slot' item that came out, which is cool because it opens the pathway for so many things :D

Ooooh, congrats on getting the Swing soon! (or already!) I blew all my tickets on the Sakura Fall but #noregrets here :P

Also, I feel like I'm familiar with your username from somewhere else? Did you used to be in Light?
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@trubbish I figured they were the first, and like you, I’m super excited about the possibilities. I got for angel wings, dragon wings, more backpacks, or even tails??? Considering how customisable you can make your animal crossing character, I’m almost surprised they didn’t do this sooner!

Yes I got my swing and I’m very happy with it (just need to find a good place to put it!). I am tempted to go for the Sakura fall sky too because it so lovely, but right now I’m trying to keep 80 leaf tickets for the fishing event later in the month. I’ll rent that golden rod if the rewards are nice enough!

Nope, I haven’t been to light (yet) but I used to be in wind. I used to be very active on the dragon sale forum and a few other back in the day. I see you’re a 2013 registrated user too, maybe we crossed paths in the past?
@trubbish I figured they were the first, and like you, I’m super excited about the possibilities. I got for angel wings, dragon wings, more backpacks, or even tails??? Considering how customisable you can make your animal crossing character, I’m almost surprised they didn’t do this sooner!

Yes I got my swing and I’m very happy with it (just need to find a good place to put it!). I am tempted to go for the Sakura fall sky too because it so lovely, but right now I’m trying to keep 80 leaf tickets for the fishing event later in the month. I’ll rent that golden rod if the rewards are nice enough!

Nope, I haven’t been to light (yet) but I used to be in wind. I used to be very active on the dragon sale forum and a few other back in the day. I see you’re a 2013 registrated user too, maybe we crossed paths in the past?
@Sludgy

The struggle with campsite layout is real! I have a hard time putting the things I want in my campsite, while being able to see the amenities behind it easily and being able to walk through. Sometimes something will be just out of place enough that I can't tap on campers! I'll have to have a peek at your camp and see where you've put it :D

Hmmm, I started in Ice? I see you're in Ice now though so you probably didn't start there (unless you're back there for nostalgia!). I used to go through the dragon sale forums pretty often, maybe I bought a dragon from you at some point hahaha. Maybe it's just because one of my dragons is called Sludge... I just feel like you're familiar!!

Edit: I see from your bio that you're also Australian, so if you were active in dragon sales a while back then it probably would've been at the same time that I was browsing!
@Sludgy

The struggle with campsite layout is real! I have a hard time putting the things I want in my campsite, while being able to see the amenities behind it easily and being able to walk through. Sometimes something will be just out of place enough that I can't tap on campers! I'll have to have a peek at your camp and see where you've put it :D

Hmmm, I started in Ice? I see you're in Ice now though so you probably didn't start there (unless you're back there for nostalgia!). I used to go through the dragon sale forums pretty often, maybe I bought a dragon from you at some point hahaha. Maybe it's just because one of my dragons is called Sludge... I just feel like you're familiar!!

Edit: I see from your bio that you're also Australian, so if you were active in dragon sales a while back then it probably would've been at the same time that I was browsing!
I am +15 hours FR time!

@trubbish I really love the Sakura items from the latest event, so I completely redesigned my whole campsite around that theme. I basically can’t walk through it, but I don’t mind. I just like seeing the animals interact with my campsite, and they don’t need to be able to walk through it for it to work (my cabin cafe would be in trouble if this wasn’t the case). I might have made it too cluttered, but I like it for now.

I took a look at your camp and I like it! It’s very nice and I like how you’ve added items from a few different events and cookies to make everything look really good together! And that Sakura fall!

I’ve only moved flights once so far, but it’s possible that we traded dragons at some stage! I was always online at nighttime while most of USA was asleep, so I might have been a loud voice on the forums during those hours. I also totally approve of your dragon named Sludge. It’s a very familiar word to read, so even I feel a little attached to you dragon haha.
@trubbish I really love the Sakura items from the latest event, so I completely redesigned my whole campsite around that theme. I basically can’t walk through it, but I don’t mind. I just like seeing the animals interact with my campsite, and they don’t need to be able to walk through it for it to work (my cabin cafe would be in trouble if this wasn’t the case). I might have made it too cluttered, but I like it for now.

I took a look at your camp and I like it! It’s very nice and I like how you’ve added items from a few different events and cookies to make everything look really good together! And that Sakura fall!

I’ve only moved flights once so far, but it’s possible that we traded dragons at some stage! I was always online at nighttime while most of USA was asleep, so I might have been a loud voice on the forums during those hours. I also totally approve of your dragon named Sludge. It’s a very familiar word to read, so even I feel a little attached to you dragon haha.
Today I tried to take two screenshots of my entire campsite and photoshop them together! Well, it only had limited success because the perspective becomes skewed XD but I wanted to share it! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TujVZGo.png[/img]
Today I tried to take two screenshots of my entire campsite and photoshop them together! Well, it only had limited success because the perspective becomes skewed XD but I wanted to share it!

TujVZGo.png
@Sludgy

I think yours looks great!! I just find that if I can't walk through it, I have problems tapping on the camper that I need :') I love how you've got like your indoor deck on the left and picnic central on the right :D You must've gotten your amenities all done because I'm not familiar with the two you have?? It's taking me so long to unlock them all, that 48hr craft time!!!

Thank you, I can't seem to settle on my campsite but your compliments make me think I should just let it be! Hahaha that's true, I guess we will never know for sure... I probably did see you around the forums. It would be cool if dragons had like, a little info button you could click that would tell you where they came from! Sometimes I go to check who I bought one from, and both the parents are exalted so there's no way to know...
@Sludgy

I think yours looks great!! I just find that if I can't walk through it, I have problems tapping on the camper that I need :') I love how you've got like your indoor deck on the left and picnic central on the right :D You must've gotten your amenities all done because I'm not familiar with the two you have?? It's taking me so long to unlock them all, that 48hr craft time!!!

Thank you, I can't seem to settle on my campsite but your compliments make me think I should just let it be! Hahaha that's true, I guess we will never know for sure... I probably did see you around the forums. It would be cool if dragons had like, a little info button you could click that would tell you where they came from! Sometimes I go to check who I bought one from, and both the parents are exalted so there's no way to know...
I am +15 hours FR time!

@trubbish thank you! To walk through or not to walk through, that is the question! I won’t lie and say that I don’t sometimes have trouble with tapping, but I think it all comes down to layout in the end and I’m happy with the balance I’ve created for now.

Are these amenities too much of a spoiler for other people to see here (should I remove the picture)? The build times are a bit of a killer though. I think to finish maxing one out at the final level takes 72 hours.

I like the stained glass fountain in your campsite, what a lucky cookie! It could easily be the centrepiece of your campsite if you wanted it that way XD. I like a lot of things in your campsite, like your secluded grassy picnic area and your archway that frames a symmetrical seating area.

So much dragon history is lost. For a lore writer like me, I can only shake me head sadly... I love using a dragon’s history and family in their lore if I can.
@trubbish thank you! To walk through or not to walk through, that is the question! I won’t lie and say that I don’t sometimes have trouble with tapping, but I think it all comes down to layout in the end and I’m happy with the balance I’ve created for now.

Are these amenities too much of a spoiler for other people to see here (should I remove the picture)? The build times are a bit of a killer though. I think to finish maxing one out at the final level takes 72 hours.

I like the stained glass fountain in your campsite, what a lucky cookie! It could easily be the centrepiece of your campsite if you wanted it that way XD. I like a lot of things in your campsite, like your secluded grassy picnic area and your archway that frames a symmetrical seating area.

So much dragon history is lost. For a lore writer like me, I can only shake me head sadly... I love using a dragon’s history and family in their lore if I can.
[img]https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/animalcrossingpocketcamp_gamepedia_en/0/0b/20190421_Collection_Image_01.png[/img] [img]https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/animalcrossingpocketcamp_gamepedia_en/6/63/20190421_Collection_Image_02.png[/img] Oh wow, the backpacks are here for the next 30 days! I’m a bit bummed that they are only available for Leaf Tickets though, but I will still try to save for and buy my favourite two!
20190421_Collection_Image_01.png
20190421_Collection_Image_02.png

Oh wow, the backpacks are here for the next 30 days! I’m a bit bummed that they are only available for Leaf Tickets though, but I will still try to save for and buy my favourite two!
@Sludgy

Oh dang, I must've missed your other ping!!! Sorry about that!

Nah I don't think the picture of the amenities is a spoiler, don't worry about it :) Thank you! Would you believe, I got the fountain in the very first cookie I bought? I'm still missing two of the 3-star items from that set- I've got like 4 spare fountains now.... I really wish you could gift items away because I would definitely give them to people! I would have it as a centrepiece, I did awhile back, but it kept making it hard to see the amenities/campers behind it :U I might rejiggle it again sometime though!

Yeah I like to use any available lore, it is a shame how the current system runs :S

Backpacks! I was disappointed to see that they were all leaf tickets as well, I thought there might be like a couple of plainer ones for bells and then fancier ones for leaf tickets? Hopefully you get the leaf tickets you need- the new bell goal thing will help!
@Sludgy

Oh dang, I must've missed your other ping!!! Sorry about that!

Nah I don't think the picture of the amenities is a spoiler, don't worry about it :) Thank you! Would you believe, I got the fountain in the very first cookie I bought? I'm still missing two of the 3-star items from that set- I've got like 4 spare fountains now.... I really wish you could gift items away because I would definitely give them to people! I would have it as a centrepiece, I did awhile back, but it kept making it hard to see the amenities/campers behind it :U I might rejiggle it again sometime though!

Yeah I like to use any available lore, it is a shame how the current system runs :S

Backpacks! I was disappointed to see that they were all leaf tickets as well, I thought there might be like a couple of plainer ones for bells and then fancier ones for leaf tickets? Hopefully you get the leaf tickets you need- the new bell goal thing will help!
I am +15 hours FR time!

1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32