Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing Pocket Camp!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32
@trubbish looks like the start of the month brings a big new event announcement. The pitchplumes are the new sakurapop. The gardening event that kicks things off has a really nice set of music stage themed furniture!

Feather Fury Goals
From April 30th to May 29th, 2019

Idle Beats with DJ KK (Gardening)
From April 30th to May 11th, 2019

Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt 10 (Gyroidite Collection)
Mid-May

Fishing Tourney 14 (Monochromatic Cat)
Late May
@trubbish looks like the start of the month brings a big new event announcement. The pitchplumes are the new sakurapop. The gardening event that kicks things off has a really nice set of music stage themed furniture!

Feather Fury Goals
From April 30th to May 29th, 2019

Idle Beats with DJ KK (Gardening)
From April 30th to May 11th, 2019

Gyroidite Scavenger Hunt 10 (Gyroidite Collection)
Mid-May

Fishing Tourney 14 (Monochromatic Cat)
Late May
arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Sludgy

Yeah, looks that way! I could take a screenshot of the notice and then link it here for discussion B)

The music stage themed stuff isn't really my jam (see what I did there) but I'll still be participating nonetheless :) Gotta get those 3x Leaf Ticket goal rewards ahahaha. I'm sad that the restock fortune cookies are only there for such a short time, I bought 1 from Bunnie's Red Riding Hood but then yeah no way to make enough tickets for another in that time span :'( So devastated because right before it all started, I used my saved up tickets for some scenery....

Anything you're particularly looking forward too with this update?
@Sludgy

Yeah, looks that way! I could take a screenshot of the notice and then link it here for discussion B)

The music stage themed stuff isn't really my jam (see what I did there) but I'll still be participating nonetheless :) Gotta get those 3x Leaf Ticket goal rewards ahahaha. I'm sad that the restock fortune cookies are only there for such a short time, I bought 1 from Bunnie's Red Riding Hood but then yeah no way to make enough tickets for another in that time span :'( So devastated because right before it all started, I used my saved up tickets for some scenery....

Anything you're particularly looking forward too with this update?
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@trubbish That would work! Or add the event screenshot to the front page so anyone can see it right away. It does put a bit of work onto your shoulders though. You can always just keep this as a discussion thread too.

Haha I see what you did there! To be honest, it doesn't rock my world either (pun!) but I'll still give it a go. I bought the white jacket with Leaf Tickets, which I'm liking a lot for the moment.

I think the cookies had such a limited time because AC wanted to elicit impulse buying. I think it probably worked quite well for them, they seem to have a lot of ways to make revenue with the game now. When it first started, there was nothing you wanted to spend money on at all.

Hmm for this update, no much that can be seen right now. I so wonder about the 'pitchplumes' because so far everything is bat related -no feathers! I hope one of the later events in this month will introduce items that to have a black feathered look (maybe the scavenger hunt or fishing tourney). I want some black bird wings HAHA!!

Anything that takes your interest for this month? The guitar case back item looked pretty cool to me, but it's not quite the look I'm after. Still, I think it will be a big favourite to a lot of people.
@trubbish That would work! Or add the event screenshot to the front page so anyone can see it right away. It does put a bit of work onto your shoulders though. You can always just keep this as a discussion thread too.

Haha I see what you did there! To be honest, it doesn't rock my world either (pun!) but I'll still give it a go. I bought the white jacket with Leaf Tickets, which I'm liking a lot for the moment.

I think the cookies had such a limited time because AC wanted to elicit impulse buying. I think it probably worked quite well for them, they seem to have a lot of ways to make revenue with the game now. When it first started, there was nothing you wanted to spend money on at all.

Hmm for this update, no much that can be seen right now. I so wonder about the 'pitchplumes' because so far everything is bat related -no feathers! I hope one of the later events in this month will introduce items that to have a black feathered look (maybe the scavenger hunt or fishing tourney). I want some black bird wings HAHA!!

Anything that takes your interest for this month? The guitar case back item looked pretty cool to me, but it's not quite the look I'm after. Still, I think it will be a big favourite to a lot of people.
the flower event attracting bats this time just reminds me of the Calvin and Hobbes storyline in which Calvin writes a school report on bats while believing that bats are a type of bug.
yes I know that some bats feed on nectar
the flower event attracting bats this time just reminds me of the Calvin and Hobbes storyline in which Calvin writes a school report on bats while believing that bats are a type of bug.
yes I know that some bats feed on nectar
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@Sludgy That's a good idea, I'll take a screenie and update the front page in a bit. Hahaha puns are the best, you are certainly [i]rockin'[/i] that jacket B) It's good that there are so many things available to buy now. I don't even remember fortune cookies being a thing at all when I started! I would much prefer black feathered wings, I'm not seeing the connection with pitchplumes at the moment either. Maybe he should give out little guitar picks instead :P I think the only thing I was really after was the Witch hat, from that restocked cookie (which I managed to get with the daily freebie, score!) and the devil's horns, which you get goal-wise super early so not much else for me. I crave those tiny increments of leaf tickets though :D [center] [emoji=peacock feather size=1][/center] @Wildervast I remember that! Geez, Calvin and Hobbes is such a good comic [emoji=heart size=1]
@Sludgy

That's a good idea, I'll take a screenie and update the front page in a bit. Hahaha puns are the best, you are certainly rockin' that jacket B)

It's good that there are so many things available to buy now. I don't even remember fortune cookies being a thing at all when I started!

I would much prefer black feathered wings, I'm not seeing the connection with pitchplumes at the moment either. Maybe he should give out little guitar picks instead :P

I think the only thing I was really after was the Witch hat, from that restocked cookie (which I managed to get with the daily freebie, score!) and the devil's horns, which you get goal-wise super early so not much else for me. I crave those tiny increments of leaf tickets though :D

@Wildervast

I remember that! Geez, Calvin and Hobbes is such a good comic
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Name: Rainhex35
Special fruit: Lemon
Favourite villager: Stitches. Always Stitches. I love him so much.
Favourite location:
Item I'm saving for: Nothing at the moment
Open to friend invites: YES! I want more active friends!

Friend code: 00222338761
Name: Rainhex35
Special fruit: Lemon
Favourite villager: Stitches. Always Stitches. I love him so much.
Favourite location:
Item I'm saving for: Nothing at the moment
Open to friend invites: YES! I want more active friends!

Friend code: 00222338761
xNuQc4c.png +2 FR time
@Rainhex35 Hiya! I've sent you a friend request :) I love Stitches too, he's such a good cuddly plush bear!!

@trubbish I just saw myself on the directory, thanks for adding me!

I just remembered that pitchplumes were supposed to have a scenery addition, like the falling sakura, except with black feathers.

Fortune cookies weren't a thing when I was still playing last year :D but speaking of things I want to buy and can't afford now, I wish I had have gotten Brewster! No idea where I would but him though, so maybe its for the better that I didn't get him.

I really like the witch hat and cauldron, they look cool! My freebie gave me a witchy fence... which I will never use XD haha oh well.
@Rainhex35 Hiya! I've sent you a friend request :) I love Stitches too, he's such a good cuddly plush bear!!

@trubbish I just saw myself on the directory, thanks for adding me!

I just remembered that pitchplumes were supposed to have a scenery addition, like the falling sakura, except with black feathers.

Fortune cookies weren't a thing when I was still playing last year :D but speaking of things I want to buy and can't afford now, I wish I had have gotten Brewster! No idea where I would but him though, so maybe its for the better that I didn't get him.

I really like the witch hat and cauldron, they look cool! My freebie gave me a witchy fence... which I will never use XD haha oh well.
@Sludgy I accepted the request. If you get the broom, the campers can get on and float. Mine is in my camper though.
@Sludgy I accepted the request. If you get the broom, the campers can get on and float. Mine is in my camper though.
xNuQc4c.png +2 FR time
@Rainhex35 That's amazing!! God I wish I had gotten that instead of the fence XD. Now I don't know if I should gamble on a cookie or save up for the rest of this months event :P

I just saw your spooky campsite. Wow, what a great aesthetic! And all the bunnies + stitches!! haha. Your campsite has got to be one of my favourites so far.
@Rainhex35 That's amazing!! God I wish I had gotten that instead of the fence XD. Now I don't know if I should gamble on a cookie or save up for the rest of this months event :P

I just saw your spooky campsite. Wow, what a great aesthetic! And all the bunnies + stitches!! haha. Your campsite has got to be one of my favourites so far.
@trubbish
Sorry, course had me exhausted as term started this week ; ; been coming home and either working on art, or crashing out early. And man, I used to be that way - playing every hour on scavenger hunts, checking every 3 on gardening ones and swapping out to new plants. But then life happened xD had to re-prioritise my time, and FR is like my main chill out game now and I check ACPC sporadically at the moment due to it. And yeah! I thought it was a neat little thing for them to include

Hah, I stumbled onto it accidentally when I mis-tapped my phone screen. There were so many gyrodites * w* so now I try to share that location with others. Also, I am digging the first post update :)
@trubbish
Sorry, course had me exhausted as term started this week ; ; been coming home and either working on art, or crashing out early. And man, I used to be that way - playing every hour on scavenger hunts, checking every 3 on gardening ones and swapping out to new plants. But then life happened xD had to re-prioritise my time, and FR is like my main chill out game now and I check ACPC sporadically at the moment due to it. And yeah! I thought it was a neat little thing for them to include

Hah, I stumbled onto it accidentally when I mis-tapped my phone screen. There were so many gyrodites * w* so now I try to share that location with others. Also, I am digging the first post update :)
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32