Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Animal Crossing Pocket Camp!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
(Is it just me or does the pastel glazier cookie seem like a totally misplaced release for the fall season?)
(Is it just me or does the pastel glazier cookie seem like a totally misplaced release for the fall season?)
At least you walked a lonely road and gave it a friend.
yeaaaah its also a reskin :o -though i do enjoy pastels-
yeaaaah its also a reskin :o -though i do enjoy pastels-
BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
Yeah the new reskined cookies are kinda out of left field. They are not something I expected to get in autumn. Would be more fitting for spring to be honest.
Also since today is my birthday I can say that it's really boring on pocket camp. They really just tell you a happy birthday :'D
Yeah the new reskined cookies are kinda out of left field. They are not something I expected to get in autumn. Would be more fitting for spring to be honest.
Also since today is my birthday I can say that it's really boring on pocket camp. They really just tell you a happy birthday :'D
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
aw thats a shame but happy bday![emoji=snapper happy size=1]
aw thats a shame but happy bday!
BPJePYV.pngMatchmaker~!Infinite Possibilities HatcheryFV7ubHf.png
@DeepflowManah Ooof, that's a good score! I just did it yesterday and I got 17........ slowly crawling my way to 400 candies!! :') I haven't really checked out other Nintendo game apps but if the prices are similar to ACPC then yeesh :/ I would certainly be happy to drop spare change here and there but yeah it's not going to get me even close to getting something :/ I suppose there must be people that do go along with the prices, which I can understand. I mean I play World of Warcraft which is a paid subscription so there's going to be people out there that choose ACPC to put their money into! I think that when you buy a special cookie for 5000 bells, it should give you a stamp in your book!! [center][emoji=raven size=1][/center] OOF I saw that pastel cookie and.... I really want it...... but I have no leaf tickets :'( I have most of the original set and it looks so cute in pastel... resisting temptation!!! Reskins are a bit lazy but it's a quick way for them to get more stuff out I suppose! @Tarany Happy Birthday!!!!! It's not the 24th anymore where I am but I am ~in the future~ so hopefully it still is for you! I wish they'd add a gifting feature in ACPC because I would definitely be sending you some goodies! Hope you've been having an awesome day~ [emoji=firework size=1]
@DeepflowManah

Ooof, that's a good score! I just did it yesterday and I got 17........ slowly crawling my way to 400 candies!! :')

I haven't really checked out other Nintendo game apps but if the prices are similar to ACPC then yeesh :/ I would certainly be happy to drop spare change here and there but yeah it's not going to get me even close to getting something :/

I suppose there must be people that do go along with the prices, which I can understand. I mean I play World of Warcraft which is a paid subscription so there's going to be people out there that choose ACPC to put their money into! I think that when you buy a special cookie for 5000 bells, it should give you a stamp in your book!!

OOF I saw that pastel cookie and.... I really want it...... but I have no leaf tickets :'( I have most of the original set and it looks so cute in pastel... resisting temptation!!! Reskins are a bit lazy but it's a quick way for them to get more stuff out I suppose!

@Tarany

Happy Birthday!!!!! It's not the 24th anymore where I am but I am ~in the future~ so hopefully it still is for you! I wish they'd add a gifting feature in ACPC because I would definitely be sending you some goodies! Hope you've been having an awesome day~
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
*scaredy sneaks in template*
I blame Tarany for getting me into this
ACPC name: Ruru
Special fruit: Grapes
Favourite villager: Would have to be Robin atm, I love the historical stuff and recently got him so I'm kinda just trying to speed friend him to get more essence x'D
Favourite location: Lost Lure Creek, because it has koi
Item I'm saving for: Uuuh..I kinda just want to have all the historical & harmonious stuff I can get. So guess all of them? x'D
Open to friend invites: Yes, 6070 6984 428
Add me to the directory?: Yes
Add me to once-a-month ping about new seasonal events?: Yes
*scaredy sneaks in template*
I blame Tarany for getting me into this
ACPC name: Ruru
Special fruit: Grapes
Favourite villager: Would have to be Robin atm, I love the historical stuff and recently got him so I'm kinda just trying to speed friend him to get more essence x'D
Favourite location: Lost Lure Creek, because it has koi
Item I'm saving for: Uuuh..I kinda just want to have all the historical & harmonious stuff I can get. So guess all of them? x'D
Open to friend invites: Yes, 6070 6984 428
Add me to the directory?: Yes
Add me to once-a-month ping about new seasonal events?: Yes
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
Don't know if anyone's seen it yet, but from now until the 14th, you get 10 leaf tickets per day just for logging in! That should help a bit with our ambitious collecting.
Don't know if anyone's seen it yet, but from now until the 14th, you get 10 leaf tickets per day just for logging in! That should help a bit with our ambitious collecting.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
I finally went through the list of friend codes on the front page but only got through about half before I couldnt send anymore friend requests, heh.

On another note, does anyone have an Animal Crossing fan dragon?
I finally went through the list of friend codes on the front page but only got through about half before I couldnt send anymore friend requests, heh.

On another note, does anyone have an Animal Crossing fan dragon?
blackberry-megabanette.png PhjShg5.gif
I keep wasting all my leaf tickets on Wolfgang’s cog cookies and just canNOT get that telescope [emoji=coatl deadpan size=1]
I keep wasting all my leaf tickets on Wolfgang’s cog cookies and just canNOT get that telescope
At least you walked a lonely road and gave it a friend.
How is everyone getting on with the valentines event? I love the new honey furniture even though its recolour of the modern set! [emoji=rhino beetle size=1] (I am getting a little annoyed with how hard they are pushing leaf tickets tho :/)
How is everyone getting on with the valentines event? I love the new honey furniture even though its recolour of the modern set!

(I am getting a little annoyed with how hard they are pushing leaf tickets tho :/)
UwUnl7O.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32