Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you ever go outside barefoot?
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 110 111
yes, absolutely
in my backyard (although I can't do that anymore bc we have chickens now so there's poop everywhere rip), around the block, and sometimes on summer nights my brother and I randomly take 3am barefoot walks around the neighbourhood just because we feel like it
yes, absolutely
in my backyard (although I can't do that anymore bc we have chickens now so there's poop everywhere rip), around the block, and sometimes on summer nights my brother and I randomly take 3am barefoot walks around the neighbourhood just because we feel like it
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Yes constantly. I hate shoes.
Yes constantly. I hate shoes.
Y9I69cz.png
North
> They/He
> Aroace
> Trans

> Avatar Dragon
> Wishlist
> Lore
> Permababies + G1s

Untitled220_20210607122747.png
I stepped on a bee. It stung me.

Never again
I stepped on a bee. It stung me.

Never again
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Normally only in the house but I always enjoy it when I do walk around barefoot outside.
Normally only in the house but I always enjoy it when I do walk around barefoot outside.
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
Y E S
Y E S
tumblr_o0euarBE9C1tfzajgo2_500.gif
I have flat feet so its not good for my collapsed arches to walk around barefoot. I started wearing arch supports in all my shoes and slippers and I've actually noticed my arches returning? All my life I've had flat feet and all I had to do was wear some arch supports? I cry
I have flat feet so its not good for my collapsed arches to walk around barefoot. I started wearing arch supports in all my shoes and slippers and I've actually noticed my arches returning? All my life I've had flat feet and all I had to do was wear some arch supports? I cry
CC-logo-90x50.png

FR time+0
Hatchery
Today I took off my clothes and swam in the snow. There is no way I don't like walking around barefoot XD
Today I took off my clothes and swam in the snow. There is no way I don't like walking around barefoot XD
2bf1f31c-6fae-11e5-a77f-8d590f216e49.gif
I had made this on 7/11/2015
I obviously, do not edit this very often :P
https://discord.gg/nG5Ah4KpVR Please come and join us!
@Squeebs You did what? XD Like.. all of them?? I'm jealous you got snow though!
@Squeebs You did what? XD Like.. all of them?? I'm jealous you got snow though!
@OrdinaryImage Well.. Mostly. I had to stay at least a little decent in the case that by some bad luck someone was outside (they weren't XD) but I did do that yep XD The bare minimum amount of clothing XD
@OrdinaryImage Well.. Mostly. I had to stay at least a little decent in the case that by some bad luck someone was outside (they weren't XD) but I did do that yep XD The bare minimum amount of clothing XD
2bf1f31c-6fae-11e5-a77f-8d590f216e49.gif
I had made this on 7/11/2015
I obviously, do not edit this very often :P
https://discord.gg/nG5Ah4KpVR Please come and join us!
At home, all the time. On the beach, sure, but unfortunately for me, I exist in this meat suit on this planet in a city and the hazard of stepping on broken glass shards somewhere on these streets of asphalt is always looming above. I wish my paw pads were tougher (yes, humans do in fact have paw pads)
At home, all the time. On the beach, sure, but unfortunately for me, I exist in this meat suit on this planet in a city and the hazard of stepping on broken glass shards somewhere on these streets of asphalt is always looming above. I wish my paw pads were tougher (yes, humans do in fact have paw pads)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 110 111