Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | “Cringe” things you enjoy
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20
Mlp and role-playing
I'm also a fan of creepypasta, but not the main ones so not technically?
Mlp and role-playing
I'm also a fan of creepypasta, but not the main ones so not technically?
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
anime
anime
Uq1cq4S.png
https://youtu.be/sKqt6e7EcCs
I-Is this cringe?
https://youtu.be/sKqt6e7EcCs
I-Is this cringe?
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
Vocaloids
Vocaloids
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
[quote name="CrystalPeacock" date="2019-02-08 17:09:00" ] Vocaloids [/quote] And anime
CrystalPeacock wrote on 2019-02-08 17:09:00:
Vocaloids
And anime
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
+ FNaF ;;
+ Undertale
+ Warrior cats

Know what these all have in common? The fanbase being cringy, not the actual content (imo). Which is really sad. The worst of them all are the anime-style Warrior fanart fdjbghdghbsa I hate it so much.

Stuff that's maybe? "cringy"
+ Vocaloid
+ Learning Japanese is probably viewed as cringy because “muh animes” but I have family members that are Japanese and I am part Japanese so I’d like to learn the language, and am actively learning it.

what are yall going on about furbies being cringy???????????????? literally what? I collect Furbies idgi.
+ FNaF ;;
+ Undertale
+ Warrior cats

Know what these all have in common? The fanbase being cringy, not the actual content (imo). Which is really sad. The worst of them all are the anime-style Warrior fanart fdjbghdghbsa I hate it so much.

Stuff that's maybe? "cringy"
+ Vocaloid
+ Learning Japanese is probably viewed as cringy because “muh animes” but I have family members that are Japanese and I am part Japanese so I’d like to learn the language, and am actively learning it.

what are yall going on about furbies being cringy???????????????? literally what? I collect Furbies idgi.
WYLy2Ui.gif
[quote name="Homuncullus" date="2019-02-07 08:00:33" ] Minecraft! Love minecraft... [/quote] Ha? That, cringy? I watch Popularmmos' lucky block challenges daily!
Homuncullus wrote on 2019-02-07 08:00:33:
Minecraft! Love minecraft...
Ha? That, cringy? I watch Popularmmos' lucky block challenges daily!
Fnaf, Undertale, My little Pony, Minecraft, lolcat speak, furry stuff, "random" and "dumb" humour (Invader Zim, Spongebob, Ren&Stimpy etc)... probably something else too, just about anything someone might enjoy can suddenly count "cringy" for whatever reason.
Fnaf, Undertale, My little Pony, Minecraft, lolcat speak, furry stuff, "random" and "dumb" humour (Invader Zim, Spongebob, Ren&Stimpy etc)... probably something else too, just about anything someone might enjoy can suddenly count "cringy" for whatever reason.
Furries, Warriors cats, and Steven Universe..?
Furries, Warriors cats, and Steven Universe..?
Fan service in anime and games. Found out a lot of people really dislike it but I on the other hand, actually like it.

(if you don't know what fan service is, I suggest looking it up on google, such as "fan service in anime", something along those lines anyway)
Fan service in anime and games. Found out a lot of people really dislike it but I on the other hand, actually like it.

(if you don't know what fan service is, I suggest looking it up on google, such as "fan service in anime", something along those lines anyway)
Epic Forum Hopper; Please Ping For A Response
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20