Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | “Cringe” things you enjoy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20
animal jam, warrior cats, furbies, roblox and minecraft. dunno if mario is "cringe" but i really like mario games too. honestly, i only like kids stuff. its just.. so innocent and pure. (not counting warrior cats.)
animal jam, warrior cats, furbies, roblox and minecraft. dunno if mario is "cringe" but i really like mario games too. honestly, i only like kids stuff. its just.. so innocent and pure. (not counting warrior cats.)
tumblr_ogz3ohToxS1rravn7o4_500.png
[quote name="Astrophile" date="2019-02-08 17:28:08" ]And anime [/quote] [font=copse][size=3]yes so much anime and furries, they're pretty cool occasional minecraft or roblox is always good, mainly for the m e m e s but sometimes not
Astrophile wrote on 2019-02-08 17:28:08:
And anime
yes
so much anime
and furries, they're pretty cool
occasional minecraft or roblox is always good, mainly for the m e m e s but sometimes not

3a2eEFc.gif0uDHyoY.gif frog | she/her 0uDHyoY.gif3a2eEFc.gif
Yu Yu Hakusho, Yugioh(mainly the very old seasons.) and Futurama. Oh, and MLP, I started waking up at 9 AM a long time ago after getting used to my alarm going off for my medicine and drinking coffee while watching that cartoon and now I love it. I’m turning 30 this year, and I’m not ashamed to say “Yes, I like that kind of thing.”
Yu Yu Hakusho, Yugioh(mainly the very old seasons.) and Futurama. Oh, and MLP, I started waking up at 9 AM a long time ago after getting used to my alarm going off for my medicine and drinking coffee while watching that cartoon and now I love it. I’m turning 30 this year, and I’m not ashamed to say “Yes, I like that kind of thing.”
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
Undertale, Sonic, Minecraft. I pity people who never give all sorts of fun stuff a chance just because people say they're "cringy".
Undertale, Sonic, Minecraft. I pity people who never give all sorts of fun stuff a chance just because people say they're "cringy".

Buying any triple metals + light goat dragons.
[LF] Accent: Golden Horns
I for some unknown reason enjoy fortnite skits. Not even minecraft ones. I enjoy the game and whenever I hear a joke, I literally laugh out loud for no reason whatsoever. Also, what really happens on the battle bus. Fortnite and rdr2 were and still are a big part of my life ^^
I for some unknown reason enjoy fortnite skits. Not even minecraft ones. I enjoy the game and whenever I hear a joke, I literally laugh out loud for no reason whatsoever. Also, what really happens on the battle bus. Fortnite and rdr2 were and still are a big part of my life ^^
roleplay, fursuit dancing videos, plushies...(im 21), basically kid stuff i feel like ive been aging backwords mentally lol
roleplay, fursuit dancing videos, plushies...(im 21), basically kid stuff i feel like ive been aging backwords mentally lol
hCa820L.pngStRQpZw.pngpPmyN46.png
Eh some of the things I like might be considered cringey and the other half childish, I never really get embarrassed for liking certain games and tv shows unless said thing attracts the kind of people that'll hound you down for liking it.

I liked at some point, Undertale, Sonic, MLP, and Pokemon. But to be fair MLP really did have some weird fans. But I never really felt bad except when I liked Silver from Sonic and pretty much everyone at the time hated him.

Anyway, I don't even really interact with fandoms a lot, sometimes I'll draw fanart or retweet stuff from it but that's pretty much it. And I'm kind of shy so there's that
Eh some of the things I like might be considered cringey and the other half childish, I never really get embarrassed for liking certain games and tv shows unless said thing attracts the kind of people that'll hound you down for liking it.

I liked at some point, Undertale, Sonic, MLP, and Pokemon. But to be fair MLP really did have some weird fans. But I never really felt bad except when I liked Silver from Sonic and pretty much everyone at the time hated him.

Anyway, I don't even really interact with fandoms a lot, sometimes I'll draw fanart or retweet stuff from it but that's pretty much it. And I'm kind of shy so there's that
tumblr_px51itqh6G1vjwwiao2_100.gif102d163a-d286-11e8-a530-e1fc53146cd0.gifArt Thread9d95c621-d288-11e8-9f00-e1fc53146cd0.gif tumblr_op7hohhA6K1w1kerio1_100.gif24364585_jebU2ZlB1MqalV1.png
People say being a horse girl is cringy. And being any sort of alternative is cringy.

I've been riding and dressing goth all my life so I just must be the epitome of cringe, but I will lead my cringy people into the cringiest war of all time! XD

I also love my stuffed animals more than 95% of the human population
People say being a horse girl is cringy. And being any sort of alternative is cringy.

I've been riding and dressing goth all my life so I just must be the epitome of cringe, but I will lead my cringy people into the cringiest war of all time! XD

I also love my stuffed animals more than 95% of the human population
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
[quote name="SkallYeen" date="2019-02-07 17:58:35" ] -Undertale (and Deltarune, to a lesser extent) -Fnaf -Minecraft -Roblox -Furries (Especially dragon ones. You can see how i got here haha) -MLP (Yes, it's a kid's show. Doesn't mean it's bad) -HTTYD (It doesn't have that much of a horrible reputation, but some people are like "ew it's a kid's movie? why do u like kids stuff u immature") -Warrior Cats (Same as above for having a preteen demographic, and bc furries) [/quote] I love HTTYD! I didn't know that was cringe *sad*
SkallYeen wrote on 2019-02-07 17:58:35:
-Undertale (and Deltarune, to a lesser extent)
-Fnaf
-Minecraft
-Roblox
-Furries (Especially dragon ones. You can see how i got here haha)
-MLP (Yes, it's a kid's show. Doesn't mean it's bad)
-HTTYD (It doesn't have that much of a horrible reputation, but some people are like "ew it's a kid's movie? why do u like kids stuff u immature")
-Warrior Cats (Same as above for having a preteen demographic, and bc furries)

I love HTTYD! I didn't know that was cringe *sad*
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gif Cora Genderfluid INFP Leo
Hatchery
My Photography
Tumblr
Join My Discord!
Spotify
Pinterest
[deep bnreath]
Minecraft
i really crave playing it right now but its pricey so ill have to wait a bit, hopefully just until my birthday

roblox counts too i guess but i dont play it often
[deep bnreath]
Minecraft
i really crave playing it right now but its pricey so ill have to wait a bit, hopefully just until my birthday

roblox counts too i guess but i dont play it often
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 19 20