Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | “Cringe” things you enjoy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
I actually like cringy Twilight. Even though I hate vampires.

I actually like cringy Twilight. Even though I hate vampires.

9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Minecraft is still a really good game in my opinion!
Roblox is actually pretty good too (still cant really play it though due to error 277 hhh)
Minecraft is still a really good game in my opinion!
Roblox is actually pretty good too (still cant really play it though due to error 277 hhh)
furry_fiddle.png
heckign minecraft!! I don't play it as much as I used to, sure, but I still love the game to bits and if I had more time and a better computer I sure as heck would be playing daily.

can I also say undertale? is that still cringy? seems less so nowadays because of Deltarune but maybe that's just me.
heckign minecraft!! I don't play it as much as I used to, sure, but I still love the game to bits and if I had more time and a better computer I sure as heck would be playing daily.

can I also say undertale? is that still cringy? seems less so nowadays because of Deltarune but maybe that's just me.
CAszu6o.png clai/mordecai/aether
fae/they
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx fqG5KmE.png
-Minecraft, i actually love to build stuff there

-Furries, i don't like to consider myself one (I'm like a closet furry lol) but I have a lot of respect for them and feel really bad for how people treat them and gosh i LOVE the fursuits i find them really cute! OwO

-Roblox, it's a good game (games????) i like to play RP games or Tycoon games

-Roleplaying, i saw some people that think Roleplaying is cringy but for me, it's a great way of making stories with your characters

-Warrior cats, some people think it's cringy too, some people say it's a furry book (lol why??), to be honest, i love WC and i love a lot more making fan-characters

-MLP, i don't see the show anymore, but i still love making art about magical rainbow horses

-Animation memes, i just love them i always wanted to make some of these, but idk how to animate x'd
-Minecraft, i actually love to build stuff there

-Furries, i don't like to consider myself one (I'm like a closet furry lol) but I have a lot of respect for them and feel really bad for how people treat them and gosh i LOVE the fursuits i find them really cute! OwO

-Roblox, it's a good game (games????) i like to play RP games or Tycoon games

-Roleplaying, i saw some people that think Roleplaying is cringy but for me, it's a great way of making stories with your characters

-Warrior cats, some people think it's cringy too, some people say it's a furry book (lol why??), to be honest, i love WC and i love a lot more making fan-characters

-MLP, i don't see the show anymore, but i still love making art about magical rainbow horses

-Animation memes, i just love them i always wanted to make some of these, but idk how to animate x'd
winterfox1_zpsdzi1jlzr.gif
[quote name="Doomfanger" date="2019-02-07 12:53:26" ] But honestly?? Cringe culture is dumb. Enjoy what you want to enjoy <3 [/quote] Cringe culture is the real cringe
Doomfanger wrote on 2019-02-07 12:53:26:
But honestly?? Cringe culture is dumb. Enjoy what you want to enjoy <3

Cringe culture is the real cringe
winterfox1_zpsdzi1jlzr.gif
@HowliteTheScout
I think you have misunderstood what GingaSnap was asking. I believe they were asking people to talk about things they genuinely and harmlessly enjoy DESPITE other people calling it cringe. To use the example of fortnite:
The type of post they were looking for for: "I like fortnite, even though other people call it cringey and hate it!"
The type of post you made: "I like watching compilations of kids being stupid on fortnite, they're so cringe, that game sucks!"
@HowliteTheScout
I think you have misunderstood what GingaSnap was asking. I believe they were asking people to talk about things they genuinely and harmlessly enjoy DESPITE other people calling it cringe. To use the example of fortnite:
The type of post they were looking for for: "I like fortnite, even though other people call it cringey and hate it!"
The type of post you made: "I like watching compilations of kids being stupid on fortnite, they're so cringe, that game sucks!"
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop
I am......walking cringe.......
  • Furries. I’m trying to learn to draw them so I can make a fursona refsheet to commission a better refsheet.
  • Undertale and Hamilton may be played-out fads with annoying fanbases, but the works themselves are still great and take me back to a simpler time don’t @ me
  • I used to like MLP:FiM in middle school and I’ve been feeling nostalgic for it lately… even watched an episode…
  • Warrior Cats inspired me to learn how to write and make Internet friends, so I’ll always have a place in my heart for it even though I stopped reading the books.
  • Is Pokémon still considered cringe? Because it’s been a lifelong thing for me.
  • Anime. Fullmetal Alchemist and even JoJo are generally respected, but I have a huge weak spot for bishonen (pretty boy) anime… Free! especially. It has great characters and animation but because it admittedly has a lot of male fanservice people hate it. Hero Academia might fall under the cringe umbrella by this point because of how popular it is and how obnoxious the young people in the fandom can be, but I always have a great time cosplaying a character from it.
  • I laugh at dead memes more than current ones tbh
  • Probably the cringiest one of all, the “waifuism”/“self-ship” community. I find the wide array of characters people are capable of finding attractive and connecting deeply to to be fascinating and it’s a (usually) healthy coping/self-esteem mechanism. Plus, I love just hearing about how happy these characters make people, and it’s the absolute nicest and most positive community I’ve seen.
This isn’t traditional cringe, but I feel that an interest in dinosaurs (+ other prehistoric life) is typically seen as something for young children. Go to museums or dinosaur movies and that’s typically what you’ll see
I am......walking cringe.......
  • Furries. I’m trying to learn to draw them so I can make a fursona refsheet to commission a better refsheet.
  • Undertale and Hamilton may be played-out fads with annoying fanbases, but the works themselves are still great and take me back to a simpler time don’t @ me
  • I used to like MLP:FiM in middle school and I’ve been feeling nostalgic for it lately… even watched an episode…
  • Warrior Cats inspired me to learn how to write and make Internet friends, so I’ll always have a place in my heart for it even though I stopped reading the books.
  • Is Pokémon still considered cringe? Because it’s been a lifelong thing for me.
  • Anime. Fullmetal Alchemist and even JoJo are generally respected, but I have a huge weak spot for bishonen (pretty boy) anime… Free! especially. It has great characters and animation but because it admittedly has a lot of male fanservice people hate it. Hero Academia might fall under the cringe umbrella by this point because of how popular it is and how obnoxious the young people in the fandom can be, but I always have a great time cosplaying a character from it.
  • I laugh at dead memes more than current ones tbh
  • Probably the cringiest one of all, the “waifuism”/“self-ship” community. I find the wide array of characters people are capable of finding attractive and connecting deeply to to be fascinating and it’s a (usually) healthy coping/self-esteem mechanism. Plus, I love just hearing about how happy these characters make people, and it’s the absolute nicest and most positive community I’ve seen.
This isn’t traditional cringe, but I feel that an interest in dinosaurs (+ other prehistoric life) is typically seen as something for young children. Go to museums or dinosaur movies and that’s typically what you’ll see
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Furries! Furries are so much fun tbh. I want to get into the fandom more.

also does being super involved with some otherkin communities count
Furries! Furries are so much fun tbh. I want to get into the fandom more.

also does being super involved with some otherkin communities count
The most cringe-thing I love is old anime, 'cause when you pause it, there's a 90% chance it'll be hilarious. Other people hate the animation, saying it's bad and not smooth, but I love it.
The most cringe-thing I love is old anime, 'cause when you pause it, there's a 90% chance it'll be hilarious. Other people hate the animation, saying it's bad and not smooth, but I love it.
Personally I was really really into Sonic when I was younger. Not a long time ago... just younger than I am now. I only stopped being really into it when no stores near where I lived sold the comics. Other than that I was into Sonic ever since I played Sonic Adventure 2 when I was like... 9. I remember being really into the shipping wars for it, too... I really hated sonamy for some reason? I'm not into Sonic anymore but I still have a lot of good memories of when I was in the Sonic fandom. I've actually considered getting back into it because I still really enjoy a lot of it but... there's a lot of things stopping me, physically, like the comics not being sold anywhere nearby and not being able to afford much games anymore... ;w;
Personally I was really really into Sonic when I was younger. Not a long time ago... just younger than I am now. I only stopped being really into it when no stores near where I lived sold the comics. Other than that I was into Sonic ever since I played Sonic Adventure 2 when I was like... 9. I remember being really into the shipping wars for it, too... I really hated sonamy for some reason? I'm not into Sonic anymore but I still have a lot of good memories of when I was in the Sonic fandom. I've actually considered getting back into it because I still really enjoy a lot of it but... there's a lot of things stopping me, physically, like the comics not being sold anywhere nearby and not being able to afford much games anymore... ;w;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20