Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | “Cringe” things you enjoy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Homestuck. People have been bashing the HS fandom since it blew up in like 2012 for being "cringy", but I like the comic and most of the fandom culture (barring dumb things like shipping wars that get way out of hand).

Also agree with everyone saying Warrior Cats, I don't follow the series any more but I really enjoyed my time in that fandom.

I also like a lot of "cringy" music. I've been a fan of bands like Evanescence and Linkin Park for a really long time, and I still like them, no matter how cringy and edgy they are percieved.
Homestuck. People have been bashing the HS fandom since it blew up in like 2012 for being "cringy", but I like the comic and most of the fandom culture (barring dumb things like shipping wars that get way out of hand).

Also agree with everyone saying Warrior Cats, I don't follow the series any more but I really enjoyed my time in that fandom.

I also like a lot of "cringy" music. I've been a fan of bands like Evanescence and Linkin Park for a really long time, and I still like them, no matter how cringy and edgy they are percieved.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I'm secretly still a fan of Sonic The Hedgehog. I even got a dark chao plushie for Christmas. I don't mind minecraft either. There's a lot of stuff I like that are "cringey" that I'll prolly never be brave enough to admit to liking.
I'm secretly still a fan of Sonic The Hedgehog. I even got a dark chao plushie for Christmas. I don't mind minecraft either. There's a lot of stuff I like that are "cringey" that I'll prolly never be brave enough to admit to liking.
talVTRC.pngPVLY9UN.pngDHJ7JWN.png
I honestly enjoy kids' movies that would probably fall into the cringe category, some of the ones I like are:
-Illumination movies
-The Nut Job and its sequel
-The Ice Age movies
-The Emoji Movie to an extent
-Smurfs: The Lost Village
I'd go on, but this list is already long enough.
I honestly enjoy kids' movies that would probably fall into the cringe category, some of the ones I like are:
-Illumination movies
-The Nut Job and its sequel
-The Ice Age movies
-The Emoji Movie to an extent
-Smurfs: The Lost Village
I'd go on, but this list is already long enough.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
minecraft will forever be the best (non-site) game in existence and no one will convince me otherwise
minecraft will forever be the best (non-site) game in existence and no one will convince me otherwise
minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft
minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft minecraft
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
#Twilight
#Twilight
vv6mCnH.png [Miir /+1 FR time / joined:7/21/15]
I had no idea Minecraft had this big of a cringey reputation. I was lame compared to all these kids who made mods and servers and all, I just played the vanilla Xbox 360 version with my brother and built rollercoasters in the Nether. That and Skylanders… I genuinely enjoyed the first and got into the lore and everything.
I had no idea Minecraft had this big of a cringey reputation. I was lame compared to all these kids who made mods and servers and all, I just played the vanilla Xbox 360 version with my brother and built rollercoasters in the Nether. That and Skylanders… I genuinely enjoyed the first and got into the lore and everything.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Undertale, I only got into it recently though through Deltarune so thankfully a lot of the bad fandom has died, also Minecraft

also apparently some mega weebs think BNHA is cringey so that too I guess
Undertale, I only got into it recently though through Deltarune so thankfully a lot of the bad fandom has died, also Minecraft

also apparently some mega weebs think BNHA is cringey so that too I guess
so much stuff
  • minecraft. playing on peaceful helps with my anxiety a lot
  • warrior cats.
  • furries. i don't know how to draw them but i wish i did
  • furbies. i own like 5 of them including a pretty mint green furby baby who is currently my favorite
  • undertale/deltarune!
  • mlp.
  • animation memes!! they're always big inspirations for me
  • 2000s youtube songs like caramelldansen, triple baka, hampsterdance, etc
so much stuff
  • minecraft. playing on peaceful helps with my anxiety a lot
  • warrior cats.
  • furries. i don't know how to draw them but i wish i did
  • furbies. i own like 5 of them including a pretty mint green furby baby who is currently my favorite
  • undertale/deltarune!
  • mlp.
  • animation memes!! they're always big inspirations for me
  • 2000s youtube songs like caramelldansen, triple baka, hampsterdance, etc
prophet. he/it
-Minecraft (good game but the fanbase was its downfall)
-Furries (considering I am one)
-Bakugan Battle Planet because of my nostalgia for the original series...
-Yokai Watch
-reader x character
-Minecraft (good game but the fanbase was its downfall)
-Furries (considering I am one)
-Bakugan Battle Planet because of my nostalgia for the original series...
-Yokai Watch
-reader x character
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20