Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird Stuff You've Done On Autopilot
1 2 3 4 5
sometime in high school i had a nasty cold but not bad enough to miss class for. i felt muzzy and gross all day, and when i got home, all i wanted was a bowl of soup and a glass of orange juice.

i went to the cupboard where we kept our bowls and cups with a can of campbell's chicken noodle soup in hand. i pulled open the can, took out a glass. and poured the soup in the glass.

i had about half the can in there before i realized that i wasn't holding orange juice.
sometime in high school i had a nasty cold but not bad enough to miss class for. i felt muzzy and gross all day, and when i got home, all i wanted was a bowl of soup and a glass of orange juice.

i went to the cupboard where we kept our bowls and cups with a can of campbell's chicken noodle soup in hand. i pulled open the can, took out a glass. and poured the soup in the glass.

i had about half the can in there before i realized that i wasn't holding orange juice.
21556.png

◊ they/them
◊ 28
◊ FR+2
when putting away clean dishes, I've caught myself putting away cups in the fridge and bowls in the microwave. this has happened more than once. :T

also: picking something up, usually my glasses, and carrying it with me all over the house while I try to find it bc 'I could have sworn I just saw it? where did it go??'
when putting away clean dishes, I've caught myself putting away cups in the fridge and bowls in the microwave. this has happened more than once. :T

also: picking something up, usually my glasses, and carrying it with me all over the house while I try to find it bc 'I could have sworn I just saw it? where did it go??'
5Ll7z9k.gif gntAsmi.gif JDmeCBp.png 7v3Oj4d.png
Put my cereal in the cat bed and the cat in the trash can.

I was sick and dazed from being really sick and I didn't notice until I heard meowing that Arty was nowhere to be seen. To this day my family gives me crap whenever I'm sick and tells me to stay away from the cats when I have a fever
Put my cereal in the cat bed and the cat in the trash can.

I was sick and dazed from being really sick and I didn't notice until I heard meowing that Arty was nowhere to be seen. To this day my family gives me crap whenever I'm sick and tells me to stay away from the cats when I have a fever
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I sang outdoors while walking

Sometimes you just cant help it?
I sang outdoors while walking

Sometimes you just cant help it?
9e9feb1cd233d5fc793ec7c6dd43c14e98d311f2.gif
Recently, my mom asked me to heat her coffee back up. I went to the sink, dumped it out, and rinsed out the cup thoroughly before i realized i'd just poured perfectly good (if not lukewarm) coffee down the drain.

Recently, my mom asked me to heat her coffee back up. I went to the sink, dumped it out, and rinsed out the cup thoroughly before i realized i'd just poured perfectly good (if not lukewarm) coffee down the drain.

01101001 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01101101 01100101 00100000 00110001 01101011 01110100
Here's one about my significant other:

He went out to fiddle with my car in December. I forget what was up with it. He did what he had to do and came back in. All was well.

All that week, he couldn't find his keys, which was fairly normal. He just puts them down literally anywhere and forgets about them. He doesn't drive, so I'm always there to lock/unlock the car & the apartment.

About a week later, it rained on the way home from work. I hit the wipers and they worked ok, except for a little weird jiggle as they swung toward one side of the windshield. When I parked, I took a look at the wipers.

Down deep, next to the swivel action, were SO's keys. He had put them down on the windshield while the hood was open and forgotten about them. For a week. Where anyone could have gotten them, stolen the car or even broken into the apartment!

His autopilot moment earned him a dorky award for the year. And shame. Much shame.
Here's one about my significant other:

He went out to fiddle with my car in December. I forget what was up with it. He did what he had to do and came back in. All was well.

All that week, he couldn't find his keys, which was fairly normal. He just puts them down literally anywhere and forgets about them. He doesn't drive, so I'm always there to lock/unlock the car & the apartment.

About a week later, it rained on the way home from work. I hit the wipers and they worked ok, except for a little weird jiggle as they swung toward one side of the windshield. When I parked, I took a look at the wipers.

Down deep, next to the swivel action, were SO's keys. He had put them down on the windshield while the hood was open and forgotten about them. For a week. Where anyone could have gotten them, stolen the car or even broken into the apartment!

His autopilot moment earned him a dorky award for the year. And shame. Much shame.
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
Every time I put on a sweatshirt, I try to stick my hands in non-existent pockets literally every time I stand up. Not exactly auto pilot buuut..

We also eat off paper plates fairly often, so this morning, I dumped my cereal bowl and spoon in the trash can. Luckily, no siblings noticed.
Every time I put on a sweatshirt, I try to stick my hands in non-existent pockets literally every time I stand up. Not exactly auto pilot buuut..

We also eat off paper plates fairly often, so this morning, I dumped my cereal bowl and spoon in the trash can. Luckily, no siblings noticed.
Art shop.

Free Genes.
I've gone to the bathroom to get my hairbrush but end up brushing my teeth. Does that count?
I've gone to the bathroom to get my hairbrush but end up brushing my teeth. Does that count?
dug a hole with a shovel that at first ended up being 10 feet but then it just led into the cave of a dark god

if you get that reference I love you
dug a hole with a shovel that at first ended up being 10 feet but then it just led into the cave of a dark god

if you get that reference I love you
akueye3.png
sometimes when a conversation starts i just automatically respond with most questions with "yes", which has resulted in me accidentally responding with "yes" to questions like "how are you?"
sometimes when a conversation starts i just automatically respond with most questions with "yes", which has resulted in me accidentally responding with "yes" to questions like "how are you?"
ePOliyb.png
FObX7rS.png
Z0dFFal.png
AhAOq4S.gif
1 2 3 4 5