Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | so furries, yeah?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
I am a furry, don't suit cause wow.. that is so much money and I do not participate in the community.

I like reading threads like this because the definition of a furry is very and extremely vague and very much differ from person to person. Some of the responses I see are interesting and would even say incorrect about some of the ideas.
I am a furry, don't suit cause wow.. that is so much money and I do not participate in the community.

I like reading threads like this because the definition of a furry is very and extremely vague and very much differ from person to person. Some of the responses I see are interesting and would even say incorrect about some of the ideas.
C5gD3QO.gif
TPONzCn.png
Hello :D im a furry !!! I don't really interact with the community ((im....a shy person XD)) but I have Cute ocs and I've always wanted a fursuit :0

Also @Mokuba

Oooo I love Bass !!!! Her fursuit is what made me really want one oops
But speaking of cool fursuits, I know you said you're not a furry but if you think fursuits are cool, there was a really fursuit I saw once I think it was called a gemraptor?? I can't really pull up much info on it ((im on mobile)) but it's really cool and lights up !! If you wanna see what it looks like I found a video of what it looks like. Sorry if you didn't want pings but I saw you said you think fursuits are cool and wanted to show one of my faves rip
Hello :D im a furry !!! I don't really interact with the community ((im....a shy person XD)) but I have Cute ocs and I've always wanted a fursuit :0

Also @Mokuba

Oooo I love Bass !!!! Her fursuit is what made me really want one oops
But speaking of cool fursuits, I know you said you're not a furry but if you think fursuits are cool, there was a really fursuit I saw once I think it was called a gemraptor?? I can't really pull up much info on it ((im on mobile)) but it's really cool and lights up !! If you wanna see what it looks like I found a video of what it looks like. Sorry if you didn't want pings but I saw you said you think fursuits are cool and wanted to show one of my faves rip
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Wouldn't say I'm a furry, but I really enjoy the artwork and the characters. I personally have furry characters and plan on making a "fursuit" of sorts. I would consider it more of a costume, but it is done using the same process as fursuits. I plan on, for Halloween, creating a line of interesting costumes. Ideas include raptor dinosaurs, centaurs, faun, werewolves, and I soon want to try my hand at a quadsuit.
Wouldn't say I'm a furry, but I really enjoy the artwork and the characters. I personally have furry characters and plan on making a "fursuit" of sorts. I would consider it more of a costume, but it is done using the same process as fursuits. I plan on, for Halloween, creating a line of interesting costumes. Ideas include raptor dinosaurs, centaurs, faun, werewolves, and I soon want to try my hand at a quadsuit.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
@FairyForestKing: I adore the Gemraptor, but the fact that it has mammal-like ears bothers me.
@FairyForestKing: I adore the Gemraptor, but the fact that it has mammal-like ears bothers me.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
aaa i never really got into the fandom, as everyone i know makes fun of me for sorta liking it? i've always wanted a bat or croc fursona, but never got around to making them, rip.
aaa i never really got into the fandom, as everyone i know makes fun of me for sorta liking it? i've always wanted a bat or croc fursona, but never got around to making them, rip.

28250.png

he/him - fr +12
ravenclaw - aries - INTP
a very dedicated hatchery
wishlist
friendly reminder
@quittingtime

i'd love to see if you ever find some! ^-^

@NightWilloW

i'd definitely recommend watching some youtube videos by furries if you have some extra time, and maybe checking out FurVilla if you haven't already c: that's kind of how i started.

other than that looking up "cool fursuits" and "fursuit makers" on search engines usually has some really interesting results! i love looking at all the beautiful suits *-*

@Kpribbit

oh gosh i absolutely love Pigeon! ;w; what species are they (if any)? c: and did you just start drawing up fursona ideas one day, or did you do something else? i'm curious because i'd like to make one, but can't draw at all ;-;

@FreeToFly

i can totally understand that unfortunately :c but in my opinion, if you like the anthro style, then you're a furry! of course you can like the style without labelling yourself, but if you want to say you're a furry, then go for it! you don't have to have a fursuit, and your fursona can change at any point (just like people!); you can even have multiple fursonas! c:

@Teraphobia

ooh, i really love seeing people draw furries (since i can't draw them myself RIP) :D do you have any examples/pictures, because i'd love to see! c:

@PteriGrus

i hope that if you get a partial it looks great! c: what is Pteri like if i may ask?

(and i have definitely seen that teens aren't very cool about furries x.x)

@PrehistoryMaker

all of those sound so good so far, wow ;w; a cat/raptor hybrid definitely sounds like it would be my favorite, since i would totally want one like that c:

also what game did you create those on? ;w;

@Licorictus

first of all, i love your art! ;w; all of your drawings are so cool! *w* if i may ask, what kind of fursuit is the one you own? c:

@EWSpirit

wow, i think it's really cool you've designed that many characters and given them each those defining qualities! c: they're all super cute!

@Kerynean

i mean for me i'm thinking of making multiple fursonas, for the main parts of my personality. so i'd say they're more like chips off the old block, but not completely myself.

but it's different for everyone so ;w;

@Mokuba

((what story is behind that broadcast message? ;w;))

oh GOD i love Bass so much! i think they're my favorite fursuit, along with Telephone, LED Raptor, and Helmie (that's not their full name, but i can't remember it...) ;w;

@M42

i find you everywhere therefore i've adopted you as my friend there's no stopping me

i'm pretty much at that stage as well (a little bit why i started this thread >.<) so ;w; have you any idea if you want a fursona (or if you have one already)?

@Eruvyreth

i think i kind of started where you did too c: i'd really love to hear about your experience at a furcon though! :D

@FairyForestKing

ooh, what cute OCs do you have? c: i'd love to see!

and i think i know which suit you're talking about! i think i call it the LED Raptor, but it's also one of my favorites!
@quittingtime

i'd love to see if you ever find some! ^-^

@NightWilloW

i'd definitely recommend watching some youtube videos by furries if you have some extra time, and maybe checking out FurVilla if you haven't already c: that's kind of how i started.

other than that looking up "cool fursuits" and "fursuit makers" on search engines usually has some really interesting results! i love looking at all the beautiful suits *-*

@Kpribbit

oh gosh i absolutely love Pigeon! ;w; what species are they (if any)? c: and did you just start drawing up fursona ideas one day, or did you do something else? i'm curious because i'd like to make one, but can't draw at all ;-;

@FreeToFly

i can totally understand that unfortunately :c but in my opinion, if you like the anthro style, then you're a furry! of course you can like the style without labelling yourself, but if you want to say you're a furry, then go for it! you don't have to have a fursuit, and your fursona can change at any point (just like people!); you can even have multiple fursonas! c:

@Teraphobia

ooh, i really love seeing people draw furries (since i can't draw them myself RIP) :D do you have any examples/pictures, because i'd love to see! c:

@PteriGrus

i hope that if you get a partial it looks great! c: what is Pteri like if i may ask?

(and i have definitely seen that teens aren't very cool about furries x.x)

@PrehistoryMaker

all of those sound so good so far, wow ;w; a cat/raptor hybrid definitely sounds like it would be my favorite, since i would totally want one like that c:

also what game did you create those on? ;w;

@Licorictus

first of all, i love your art! ;w; all of your drawings are so cool! *w* if i may ask, what kind of fursuit is the one you own? c:

@EWSpirit

wow, i think it's really cool you've designed that many characters and given them each those defining qualities! c: they're all super cute!

@Kerynean

i mean for me i'm thinking of making multiple fursonas, for the main parts of my personality. so i'd say they're more like chips off the old block, but not completely myself.

but it's different for everyone so ;w;

@Mokuba

((what story is behind that broadcast message? ;w;))

oh GOD i love Bass so much! i think they're my favorite fursuit, along with Telephone, LED Raptor, and Helmie (that's not their full name, but i can't remember it...) ;w;

@M42

i find you everywhere therefore i've adopted you as my friend there's no stopping me

i'm pretty much at that stage as well (a little bit why i started this thread >.<) so ;w; have you any idea if you want a fursona (or if you have one already)?

@Eruvyreth

i think i kind of started where you did too c: i'd really love to hear about your experience at a furcon though! :D

@FairyForestKing

ooh, what cute OCs do you have? c: i'd love to see!

and i think i know which suit you're talking about! i think i call it the LED Raptor, but it's also one of my favorites!
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessARMY I'm going to try and make it myself. I have a rough sketch of what I want to do here- [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/pteri/1543968576/1543968538.pteri_image.jpg[/img] And this is Pteri's ref sheet, she's a crane (I need to draw a new one this art is a bit outdated haha [img]http://d.facdn.net/art/pteri/1520203776/1520203683.pteri_ref.png[/img]
@SoullessARMY I'm going to try and make it myself. I have a rough sketch of what I want to do here-
1543968538.pteri_image.jpg

And this is Pteri's ref sheet, she's a crane (I need to draw a new one this art is a bit outdated haha
1520203683.pteri_ref.png
~ Your Obedient Servant, O.G.
13979233.gif
13975241.gif
@PteriGrus

i can't see the first image, but wow she looks great! *w*
@PteriGrus

i can't see the first image, but wow she looks great! *w*
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@SoullessARMY that's weird--they both work for me
@SoullessARMY that's weird--they both work for me
~ Your Obedient Servant, O.G.
13979233.gif
13975241.gif
well hello
well hello
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22