Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Youtube Rewind?
1 2 3 4 5 6
FORTNITE RUINED IT.
i only liked the animators parts
that's it
everything was trash

edit: the fact they only showed markiplier for a second is saddening. how DARE they only show one of the best youtubers for a SECOND

edit 2: OH YEAH THE TRY GUYS TOO
I'M SO GLAD THEY WERE THERE
FORTNITE RUINED IT.
i only liked the animators parts
that's it
everything was trash

edit: the fact they only showed markiplier for a second is saddening. how DARE they only show one of the best youtubers for a SECOND

edit 2: OH YEAH THE TRY GUYS TOO
I'M SO GLAD THEY WERE THERE
It sucked big time.
It sucked big time.
tumblr_pofosxjcee1tqmuxfo1_540.gif
[quote name="@babyromi" date="2018-12-09 09:00:15" ] The only 3 things that were good out of that 8-min piece of garbage: Safiya Nygaard The Try Guys and, I'm probably gonna get SO MUCH HATE for this, but the fortnite bus part [/quote] dude. as someone who casually plays fortnite mostly because of how many memes are surrounding it, i lowkey enjoyed the bus part too. you are not alone. Oh! Also the animations and Starman parts were pretty cool, I liked those.
@babyromi wrote on 2018-12-09 09:00:15:
The only 3 things that were good out of that 8-min piece of garbage:
Safiya Nygaard
The Try Guys
and, I'm probably gonna get SO MUCH HATE for this, but the fortnite bus part

dude. as someone who casually plays fortnite mostly because of how many memes are surrounding it, i lowkey enjoyed the bus part too.

you are not alone.

Oh! Also the animations and Starman parts were pretty cool, I liked those.

2rgc1ud.png

voltron_fanhubbg.png[/center]

0Vit0p7.png
PIaTt6Y.png
fmHZU3J.png
1FuP1GN.png
It was so bad lol

It was so bad lol

[center]This image is exactly how I feel about it[/center] [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/40b41d46a779193ebf7bf37aaea5a23c/tenor.gif[/img]
This image is exactly how I feel about it

tenor.gif
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
It all sucked, apart from the animators and Molly (the dog). But other than that NOPE. :(
It all sucked, apart from the animators and Molly (the dog). But other than that NOPE. :(
thing2_zpsba4d3ec3.png
I barely knew any of the youtubers in it this year but the whole bit at the end during the credit scene was Primitive Technologies and I loved it a lot :3

I hated the fortnite bit but I really do like the empowering stuff they were on about and how it wasn't all just English speaking youtubers like it could have been.
I barely knew any of the youtubers in it this year but the whole bit at the end during the credit scene was Primitive Technologies and I loved it a lot :3

I hated the fortnite bit but I really do like the empowering stuff they were on about and how it wasn't all just English speaking youtubers like it could have been.
X0JktGl.png
i can't even list all the reasons i hate it and the only thing that was half-decent was the half a second of blocko from life noggin

we've hit a new low
i can't even list all the reasons i hate it and the only thing that was half-decent was the half a second of blocko from life noggin

we've hit a new low
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
2018 is truly a cursed year :^)
2018 is truly a cursed year :^)
6klg2iF.png
|| ALL HAIL THE STORMCATCHER||
It wasn’t completely terrible, but the Fortnite part was awful. I did like seeing the animators this year though!
It wasn’t completely terrible, but the Fortnite part was awful. I did like seeing the animators this year though!
8elL1G3.gifIHd9PNx.gifHzkvPmQ.gifmspABfO.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
|| hi, im wren | they/them | trying my best
1 2 3 4 5 6